Maximum file size: 2 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.
No matching Giphy found.

Previous Posts 57

• Thank you!

I saw the reply. As this was the first real answer since I email the first time in Januari, I got the impression that I stated above. I also asked if this would be a problem in the future without getting any respons on that.

I can confirm that you now have replied with all the info and I will write here as soon as I get the rakeback, which should be in the end of this week as stated in the email.

I will say that other than this case I've been happy about everything.
  • kevkev wrote:

Is there anyone else that don't get any rakeback on Coral?
    I've contacted Poker Market both by email and skype but they seem to not be able to solve such problem. Last rakeback paid was in November.

Players that think about opening an account on Coral should think twice. As it seems like Poker Market don't have much interest in solving these type of problems.
    It have taken months since I contacted Poker Market and still getting the same answer "my colleagues are already take care about this. They will write you a message as soon as this is completly checked".
    Have to apologize for not getting back to you. To be honest, I simply forgot as this went through several instances and we had to push supporters from our end a lot as well to sort this out. Just sent you an email with all details and I think we can hopefully close this case now.

All players can be sure that they will receive their rakeback!

Anyway, stuff like this can always happen especially with a small team which is not full-time working on this project. Therefore, I think it is not fair to say that PokerMarket does not care to solve such issues. I guess other players can confirm that we (and me - as I usually take care of the support mails and requests) are trying our best to help in such cases.

However, will make sure it does not happen again! :)
  • Is there anyone else that don't get any rakeback on Coral?
    I've contacted Poker Market both by email and skype but they seem to not be able to solve such problem. Last rakeback paid was in November.

Players that think about opening an account on Coral should think twice. As it seems like Poker Market don't have much interest in solving these type of problems.
    It have taken months since I contacted Poker Market and still getting the same answer "my colleagues are already take care about this. They will write you a message as soon as this is completly checked".