Recent Activities

• yeah.rocketscience -

Replied to the thread Here we g(t)o.

Ja, das mit der Kündigung ohne eine andere Stelle zu haben war wohl nur eine schlechte Idee aus einer Laune heraus. Ich war/bin immer noch angefressen über viele Sachen die falsch laufen. Also aus Bwler Sicht platzt mir pro Schicht mindestens 2mal…
  • lucian198306 -

Posted the thread Pokerstars/skrill.

Thread
    I need 20 € skrill I'm offering $ 25 on pokerstars.eu Reply/om
  • borabahêa -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

Like (Post)
    @fawltyfelix has already mentioned a few things i had in mind, so i won't repeat it, but for me there are a few other factors i think i would be considering: 1) Even though it's a small portion of the range, but on the flop SB shouldn't really have any…
  • borabahêa -

Liked fawltyfelix’s post in the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

Like (Post)
    If talking about range advantage: Flop: SB has it. Has all sets and overpairs and you should have a very wide defending range in BvB . You would 3b JJ+ almost always, unless you call some for balance, but prob not necessary at 10NL, just raise for…
  • borabahêa -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread NL10 - Facing Raise Cbet and 2 Barrels on 3BP.

Like (Post)
    Pre - STD. Flop - cbet size - i think it's fine - effective stacks are deeper (167BB), but also, it's a board that should favor the 3bettor, so no issue with betting 1/2 instead of 1/3. Vs x/raise - it's a call with 2 overs and 2NFD, but it's already…
  • borabahêa -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Facing Raise Cbet and 2 Barrels on 3BP.

Quote from motiejus: “1) what do we do on blank or even flush rivers vs jam...? 2) what do we do here in this spot with AK facing river jam...? ” Good questions! I think we are blocking too many draws on this board to call on a blank river and we cannot…
  • motiejus -

Liked alreadytak3n’s post in the thread SRP. TPTK Massively Overplayed?.

Like (Post)
    with fish involved, he can have even more 6x. At least i would. 86s, k6s, maybe even q6s, 96s. But it doesn't matter how many 6x he has, because at your stakes it is 6x 99% of the time in this scenario. No natural bluffs available and nobody raises…
  • alreadytak3n -

Replied to the thread SRP. TPTK Massively Overplayed?.

with fish involved, he can have even more 6x. At least i would. 86s, k6s, maybe even q6s, 96s. But it doesn't matter how many 6x he has, because at your stakes it is 6x 99% of the time in this scenario. No natural bluffs available and nobody raises…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

@fawltyfelix has already mentioned a few things i had in mind, so i won't repeat it, but for me there are a few other factors i think i would be considering: 1) Even though it's a small portion of the range, but on the flop SB shouldn't really have any…
  • motiejus -

Liked fawltyfelix’s post in the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

Like (Post)
    If talking about range advantage: Flop: SB has it. Has all sets and overpairs and you should have a very wide defending range in BvB . You would 3b JJ+ almost always, unless you call some for balance, but prob not necessary at 10NL, just raise for…
  • fawltyfelix -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

• motiejus -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Facing Raise Cbet and 2 Barrels on 3BP.

Pre - STD. Flop - cbet size - i think it's fine - effective stacks are deeper (167BB), but also, it's a board that should favor the 3bettor, so no issue with betting 1/2 instead of 1/3. Vs x/raise - it's a call with 2 overs and 2NFD, but it's already…
  • sakura698 -

Posted the thread airmax90cheap.com/outlet-off-white-x-air-max-90-ice-white-cheap.ht.

Thread
    Top British eventer William Fox-Pitt is set to make his comeback next week following a serious fall during last Octobers World Young Horse Championships. Air Max 90 Leather White . The 47-year-old former world No 1 has four horses entered - including his…
  • borabahêa -

Posted the thread NL10 - Range Advantage.

Thread
    SB: $10 (100 bb) Hero (BB): $14.26 (142.6 bb) UTG: $11.62 (116.2 bb) MP: $10.35 (103.5 bb) CO: $9.85 (98.5 bb) BTN: $11.32 (113.2 bb) Preflop: Hero is BB with :ah :5h 4 folds, SB raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.20 Flop: ($0.60) :jh :4c :2s (2 players) SB bets $0.31, …
  • rigged31 -

Liked milkthedonky’s post in the thread FIschregs zerbersten, Koan ODD vapen, pots rippen.

Like (Post)
    Klabautermann kam in meine Whatsapp Gruppe und fährt nun dickeren Benser als Harkan.
  • milkthedonky -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, Koan ODD vapen, pots rippen.

Klabautermann kam in meine Whatsapp Gruppe und fährt nun dickeren Benser als Harkan.
  • otsealex -

Posted the thread How To Install The Screw Elevator.

Thread
    Different screw elevator brands, the corresponding brands will naturally be different, choose different types of elevators and different types of brands according to different needs. Then, when understanding the specific brand, you should consider…
  • borabahêa -

Posted the thread NL10 - Facing Raise Cbet and 2 Barrels on 3BP.

Thread
    Hero (SB): $16.73 (167.3 bb) BB: $10.72 (107.2 bb) UTG: $30.69 (306.9 bb) MP: $11.06 (110.6 bb) CO: $20.72 (207.2 bb) BTN: $18.02 (180.2 bb) Preflop: Hero is SB with :kd :qd UTG raises to $0.25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.95, BB folds, UTG calls $0.70 Flop:…
  • alreadytak3n -

Replied to the thread Here we g(t)o.

Würde auf keinen Fall kündigen ohne eine neue Stelle zu haben. Chancen sind einfach höher und du hast es einfacher dich gut zu verkaufen. Zudem Gast du nicht den Druck, dass es klappen muss. Und bitte nicht das Risiko unterschätzen in welche…
  • manic0712 -

Liked yeah.rocketscience’s post in the thread Here we g(t)o.

Like (Post)
    @ rigged werde ich mir mal anschauen diesen Julian blanc, glaube das ich zu der Zeit wo ich mir Pickup Kram angeschaut habe, ihn auch schon mal hier und da gesehen habe. @ostapbender ja dass ich beratungsresistent wirke, kann sein, kann mir aber auch…