Recent Activities

• motiejus -

Liked chitz’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Like (Post)
    If you go into the checking tree, then I think what is more interesting than KK EV is how much Pairs villain has to bluff, to make KK a good/bad call.
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

I guess one thing that matters is that villain actually checks back the river half of the time, so checking is certainly +EV if we consider he should have bluffs in his jamming range too. Also looks like KK can't fold to a jam since villain even jams AQ…
  • rigged31 -

Like (Post)
    Why wouldn't you want to jam river? We are just beat by sets and QTs. If we check then villain is gonna jam those hands anyway and we are not going to fold right? By betting we still get value from KsQs AQ and some QJ and occasionally a herocall with JJ?
  • chitz -

If you go into the checking tree, then I think what is more interesting than KK EV is how much Pairs villain has to bluff, to make KK a good/bad call.
  • motiejus -

Liked teamfroschkoenig’s post in the thread MastaMANSON - The random MTT-Grinder.

Like (Post)
    Hallo, nach wirklich langem überlegen habe ich mich (mal wieder) dazu überredet einen Blog zu schreiben. Zu mir: (Hidden Content) Wieso der Blog? (Hidden Content) The random MTT-Grinder: (Hidden Content) Meine dicksten Dinger: (Hidden Content)…
  • motiejus -

Quote from chief: “71% EQ is too much. Very sure it's equity vs river range, not vs river call ” That is true, luckily the machine has left a fraction of a combo in x/c range, so we can see the actual EQ of KK when facing a river jam
  • motiejus -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Like (Post)
    71% EQ is too much. Very sure it's equity vs river range, not vs river call. If you check the river, it's the easiest xf in the world in practice, not even close.
  • chief -

71% EQ is too much. Very sure it's equity vs river range, not vs river call. If you check the river, it's the easiest xf in the world in practice, not even close.
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    looks fine to me, a bit more KJ than I would have expected. If I am reading the previous one correctly, then there is no big EV difference in check and jam. x/f seems terrible, though I can see where chief is coming from, since I wouldn't expect much…
  • chitz -

looks fine to me, a bit more KJ than I would have expected. If I am reading the previous one correctly, then there is no big EV difference in check and jam. x/f seems terrible, though I can see where chief is coming from, since I wouldn't expect much…
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread MastaMANSON - The random MTT-Grinder.

Habe vor circa einem guten Jahr selbst aufgehört zu multitablen und wenn du wirklich nur einen Tisch spielst dann nervt es dich schon um ein xfaches mehr wenn plötzlich wer disconnectet und du 90 Seconds warten musst. Das sind halt Sachen die dir schon…
  • teamfroschkoenig -

Quote from rigged31: “vlt etwas schlecht ausgedrückt, aber one tablender Fisch muss ewig warten weil bei den multitablern jedes mal die fckn timebank angeht weil sie noch drölfzig andere Tische spielen und rumwaynen noch irgendwelche fold to 3 bet werte…
  • rigged31 -

vlt etwas schlecht ausgedrückt, aber one tablender Fisch muss ewig warten weil bei den multitablern jedes mal die fckn timebank angeht weil sie noch drölfzig andere Tische spielen und rumwaynen noch irgendwelche fold to 3 bet werte im hud checken etc pp.…
  • teamfroschkoenig -

pokerfirma.com/news/online-pok…ap-pokerstars-2019/634150 ?( ?( ?( Wollen wohl alle regs im zoom pool haben. Toll, was sich so ein monopol leisten kann. Alle paar monate kommt was anderes. Zuletzt hatten sie ja sogar das RB der Kisten von ca 3% auf <0,5%…
  • motiejus -

Quote from chitz: “Could you post villains river range? My guess would be that solver is probably defending a bit more on flop and turn than most human players ” Will do once i'm back home, but yeah, i do agree with you about the solver vs human play…
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    Could you post villains river range? My guess would be that solver is probably defending a bit more on flop and turn than most human players.
  • chitz -

Could you post villains river range? My guess would be that solver is probably defending a bit more on flop and turn than most human players.
  • motiejus -

The quick solve of the spot. You can see the small ranges' images on the left, but if interested in what particular ranges used, let me know. Other than that, seems strange to see how much EQ KK still has on the river:
  • motiejus -

Quote from chitz: “We are just beat by sets and QTs. If we check then villain is gonna jam those hands anyway and we are not going to fold right? By betting we still get value from KsQs AQ and some QJ ” This sounds really optimistic TBH, UT might not…