Recent Activities

• luftboot96 -

Liked tiffituffffutiffit’s post in the thread Klääätsch.

Like (Post)
    Släuft, Ma n Update hier. Für die die mich nicht kennen, da so wie ich das in der Übersicht gesehen habe, die alten alle nicht mehr bloggen. Ich bin der Klääätscher, das muss genügen. Seit ich gequittet habe hat sich extrem viel verändert.…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread Justify-able Or Bad Fold?.

You can actually fold the flop to 1/2 I believe? Not that you should, but that's possible. Turn is a tight fold as well. I don't like it with 2 FDs on board. But it's ok, just a tight fold. River you'd fold to 1/2 all-in on any flush card and most…
  • tiffituffffutiffit -

Replied to the thread Klääätsch.

Släuft, Ma n Update hier. Für die die mich nicht kennen, da so wie ich das in der Übersicht gesehen habe, die alten alle nicht mehr bloggen. Ich bin der Klääätscher, das muss genügen. Seit ich gequittet habe hat sich extrem viel verändert.…
  • jonas -

Posted the thread Up to 60% CashBack + 10% Flat from PM + 25K Main Race 5-15%.

Thread
    Hey Pokermarket Community! I would like to present you our new and significantly improved Party Poker/Bwin Deal which is the best among the poker industry. From now on you will get at either Party Poker or Bwin: -Up to 60% Cashback on a weekly basis
  • Finally I finished not 7th-9th on a final table ;) pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…e689968df7d7d9e50fa61a3d0 Besides that, there are some more news: 1. I got moved up to the next buy-in stage by the stable management. Since I plan to leave the stable after…
  • jonas -

Replied to the thread RunItOnce - wird man sich ueber PM tracken koennen?.

Quote from kooort: “Frage steht ja schon im Threadtitel - wird man sich ueber PM auf RunItOncePoker anmelden koennen? ” Hey Kooort, wir sind bereits in Gesprächen mit RIO und sobald es etwas Konkretes gibt, werden wir dies kommunizieren. Da es…
  • jonas -

Posted the thread Free €50 Cash at 888poker.

Thread
    Hey Pokermarket Community! We have a very nice new Promotion at 888poker. If you register via Pokermarket at 888poker and deposit at least €50, then we will send you €50 Cash for free into your PayPal, Skrill or Neteller Account. These €50 Cash…
  • upuppetmaster -

Replied to the thread The Puppetmaster & The Smilingfreak.

youtu.be/8Qg_Y8fSg5o Smile again buddy I smile whenever i please to smile. *short wheezer laughter* After all you became a freak buddy Yes , a smilingfreak. *huge smile* wait..you forgot to say ~We~ Do you still know who you are? Sure *smile* i
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, ODD vapen, pots rippen.

Ja ohne jetzt Livebilder gesehen zu haben aber drei Minuten Nachspielzeit sind schon arg lächerlich für eine Halbzeit. Was gibt es dann für die zweite Halbzeit wenn Bayern nicht führt 10? Komm Grad von einer Trauerfeier. Der Kollege ist keine 29…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread Getting Max Value W/ Nuts?.

Even though i find it a bit weird as there are as many reasons for both calling the x/r and jamming (well, i'm getting a sense that jamming is batter in this particular spot), but one thing is clear, that min-3betting is not good.
  • rigged31 -

Nen echt guten Spot liegen lassen sie war atrracted mega heiß. Vlt nen bisschen groß für mich Napoleon aber ja bin bisschen die Straße auf und ab gefahren mit meinem Bike noch am Hundekotbeutelspender gewesen, aber ich habe keinen verdammten Move…
  • krustenkaas -

Liked upuppetmaster’s post in the thread The Puppetmaster & The Smilingfreak.

Like (Post)
    The Puppetmaster and the Smilingfreak
    dbapveqb.jpg Prologue: Dear blog readers, the following blog will be written and actively created as a multidimensional poker/life blog. There will be challenges and projects introduced into the…
  • motiejus -

Quote from lnternet: “What hands do you think he is raising on the turn? Like specific hands? ” That's just a rough guess from me, but i'd say something like maybe AT straights (although no clubs in that hand possible) / K :club: Qx, K :club: Jx / possibly turned…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Getting Max Value W/ Nuts?.

Like (Post)
    What hands do you think he is raising on the turn? Like specific hands? Quote from motiejus: “I don't think that villain is completely airballing on the turn, ” Some club, like TTc, that doesn't like calling the overbet, seems logical to me. And…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread 3bP @180bb BUvSB raising TPTK on the Flop.

Thank you, @miserry , yes, that makes total sense ! :)
  • motiejus -

Liked miserry’s post in the thread 3bP @180bb BUvSB raising TPTK on the Flop.

Like (Post)
    Being deep you would like to have more of a depolarized type of range, which can hit different types of boards and not AK/QQ+ because you are really exploitable with bigger SPR with such a range. So AKo doesn't necessary stand in such a range, as we…
  • rigged31 -

solid. Gedougt. Aber der Kampf geht weiter. Beim FCA fehlt ja alles was noch halbwegs gerade aus laufen kann. Dafuck dafür glaube ich das die bibiana eher nicht so die riggerin ist. Könnte natürlich auch so reichen für die husoconnection aus…
  • qqwarq -

Liked flow’s post in the thread Microgaming Race.

Like (Post)
    aufgrund der technischen umstellung wurde es nicht angezeigt, sollte aber bald wieder on sein und läuft natürlich weiter.
  • lnternet -

What hands do you think he is raising on the turn? Like specific hands? Quote from motiejus: “I don't think that villain is completely airballing on the turn, ” Some club, like TTc, that doesn't like calling the overbet, seems logical to me. And…
  • miserry -

Replied to the thread 3bP @180bb BUvSB raising TPTK on the Flop.

Being deep you would like to have more of a depolarized type of range, which can hit different types of boards and not AK/QQ+ because you are really exploitable with bigger SPR with such a range. So AKo doesn't necessary stand in such a range, as we…