Recent Activities

• borabahêa -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 3BP. River Decision.

Like (Post)
    Looks like a jam to me yes. Even more in practice, as people usually jam all flushes on the river, not mixing with xc. So his range contains only a few better Kx, some KQ, some weaker Kx, AA-TT bluffcatchers and give ups.
  • borabahêa -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread 4BP. Flop decision.

Like (Post)
    yeah, just jam flop. Villain is pretty much priced in with AK, so if he folds that (and other OCs) it is really good for us.
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, Koan ODD vapen, pots rippen.

Muss man halt als gesamtes Team da den Platz verlassen, wenn halt so obvs gescumt wird. kann sich ja nicht auf ewig so fortsetzten, dass die BL von den Bauern so obvs gerigged wird. Aber ist halt jeder einzelne auch mit dran Schuld gibt halt einen…
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, Koan ODD vapen, pots rippen.

So chill im Ferienhaus mit Family in Dänemark. Komm nicht so richtig zum freerollen ist aber auch Kay. Grad Sportschau gesehen. Bauern zum Glück das Abendspiel varen wohl wieder das es eine Art hat was man so liest. Nachdem die Überweisung für den…
  • sukur -

Posted the thread gdis.

Thread
    -
  • sukur -

Has added a comment to Bankroll on the lexicon.

Comment (Lexicon Article)
    good news
  • yeah.rocketscience -

Replied to the thread Here we g(t)o.

• borabahêa -

Replied to the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Quote from motiejus: “Also looks like KK can't fold to a jam since villain even jams AQ for value. ” I won´t jam AQ for value on villain´s shoes.
  • borabahêa -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Like (Post)
    71% EQ is too much. Very sure it's equity vs river range, not vs river call. If you check the river, it's the easiest xf in the world in practice, not even close.
  • borabahêa -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Like (Post)
    The quick solve of the spot. You can see the small ranges' images on the left, but if interested in what particular ranges used, let me know. Other than that, seems strange to see how much EQ KK still has on the river:
  • borabahêa -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvUT Spot Linecheck.

Like (Post)
    Turn x/jam possible. I dont think you can jam river, post a range and we can work on it. Once checked it should be very easy xf. I dont see a single bluff combo without a pair.
  • wursti85 -

Liked rigged31’s post in the thread MastaMANSON - The random MTT-Grinder.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ktu1985: “Quote from teamfroschkoenig: “Hab ja ps.de echt ewig verteidigt gegen Leute die was gegen die Seite hatten... aber nachdem das mit dem Anzug und den Partys dann auch gegessen war, bin ich auch nurnoch auf Kriegszug gegen dieses…
  • chitz -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 4BP. BBvSB Spot.

Like (Post)
    SB range should be KK-99, Ax, tiny bit AA. I dont think he should be checking too much. You are clearly ahead against that range, why dont you see a value bet? I dont like checkback flop, because you are never ahead anymore if you dont hit. If you bet
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    a) yes b) yes, very hard to find bluffs here in xc|xx|b line for him
  • chief -

Replied to the thread 4BP. BBvSB Spot.

a) yes b) yes, very hard to find bluffs here in xc|xx|b line for him
  • motiejus -

Quote from chief: “SB range should be KK-99, Ax, tiny bit AA. I dont think he should be checking too much. You are clearly ahead against that range, why dont you see a value bet? I dont like checkback flop, because you are never ahead anymore if you…
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    SB range should be KK-99, Ax, tiny bit AA. I dont think he should be checking too much. You are clearly ahead against that range, why dont you see a value bet? I dont like checkback flop, because you are never ahead anymore if you dont hit. If you bet
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread NL10 - And Another AJ Crying for Help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from borabahêa: “ Quote from chief: “Mmh river is just a fold, what were your thoughts? ” I thought I could fold river yes, maybe it would the best but a fishy player could show a JX for value or AXs bluff on the river, so TPTK could be the botton…
  • borabahêa -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread NL10 - And Another AJ Crying for Help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from borabahêa: “ Quote from chief: “Mmh river is just a fold, what were your thoughts? ” I thought I could fold river yes, maybe it would the best but a fishy player could show a JX for value or AXs bluff on the river, so TPTK could be the botton…
  • chief -