Recent Activities

• eroticjesus -

Replied to the thread Timbeys.

Okay cool, schau ich mir an :) @wafflecrunch war auf der "unsicheren" Seite und werde das dann mit rein nehmen, wenn Zahlungsabwicklungen einfach sind.
  • eroticjesus -

Liked hard hitta’s post in the thread Timbeys.

Like (Post)
    Lebenshilfe NRW Haus Köln. Ist ne Behinderteneinrichtung. Da weiss ich safe, dass die kohle immer in die bewohner investiert wird. Ausflüge, sportveranstaltungen, Schulprojekte, hilfsmittel, pflegepeodukte, die von den krankenkassen oft abgelehnt…
  • manic0712 -

Liked jonas’s post in the thread Aus Alt mach Neu - Pokermarket 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Hallo liebe PokerMarket Community! Mein Name ist Jonas und ich bin der neue Besitzer von PokerMarket. Für diejenigen, die mich noch nicht kennen, möchte ich mich kurz vorstellen :) Wie die meisten aus der Community, komme auch ich aus Deutschland…
  • chitz -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread 3bP UTvBU missing value with TPTK?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chitz: “I thought that leading is betting OOP when IP skipped cbet ” Pretty sure that's called a probe. For a lead (or a donk-bet) you'd need villain to bet the flop and then had you bet the turn in order for it to be a lead. Once villain
  • painlezz -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread 3bP UTvBU missing value with TPTK?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chitz: “I thought that leading is betting OOP when IP skipped cbet ” Pretty sure that's called a probe. For a lead (or a donk-bet) you'd need villain to bet the flop and then had you bet the turn in order for it to be a lead. Once villain
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread 3bP UTvBU missing value with TPTK?.

• chitz -

Quote from painlezz: “ Turn is not a lead, it's just a bet :) ” I am not too good with terminology but I thought that leading is betting OOP when IP skipped cbet... whats the real definition of leading?
  • chitz -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread 3bP MPvUT Flop 3b.

Like (Post)
    Pre is whatever. 3bet is fine. Call is fine. Up to you what strategy you prefer in MPvUT overall. Flop 1/3 standard When he raises, calling is bad, as you say, as you have fold on the turn to his jam sometimes. Jamming is good. Hand is good. Only…
  • chitz -

Liked painlezz’s post in the thread 3bP UTvBU missing value with TPTK?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from painlezz: “He wont go thin value with Qx or Jx but will have a hard time folding those ” 1) what kind of Qx or Jx is villain even supposed to have here, given that it's BUvUT 3bet pot and also to take this line (x back…
  • chitz -

Like (Post)
    Pre is okay, I usually 4b this Flop nothing to do Turn is not a lead, it's just a bet :) I think both options are fine as we usually dont have more than one street, but I'd bet myself something around 2/3 pot River could actually be a cool donking spot,…
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from painlezz: “He wont go thin value with Qx or Jx but will have a hard time folding those ” 1) what kind of Qx or Jx is villain even supposed to have here, given that it's BUvUT 3bet pot and also to take this line (x back…
  • painlezz -

• motiejus -

Quote from painlezz: “He wont go thin value with Qx or Jx but will have a hard time folding those ” 1) what kind of Qx or Jx is villain even supposed to have here, given that it's BUvUT 3bet pot and also to take this line (x back flop, bet 2/3 on the…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread 3bP MPvUT Flop 3b.

Like (Post)
    Pre is whatever. 3bet is fine. Call is fine. Up to you what strategy you prefer in MPvUT overall. Flop 1/3 standard When he raises, calling is bad, as you say, as you have fold on the turn to his jam sometimes. Jamming is good. Hand is good. Only…
  • painlezz -

Pre is okay, I usually 4b this Flop nothing to do Turn is not a lead, it's just a bet :) I think both options are fine as we usually dont have more than one street, but I'd bet myself something around 2/3 pot River could actually be a cool donking spot,…
  • mnl1337 -

Replied to the thread Der talentierte Mr. mnl1337.

[13.12., 23:32] Manuel: wieder 18 Uhr am start gewesen. 14. auf der liste und easy nen platz bekommen. viele waren auch bei plo auf der liste oder einfach nicht da. was ich gestern nicht ganz gecheckt habe. hier ist auch handyverbot. gestern habe ich…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread 3bP MPvUT Flop 3b.

• miserry -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Turning old into new - Pokermarket 2.0.

Like (Post)
    I'll still be evaluating hands in the strategy section and offering coaching as usual :)
  • motiejus -

Pre - yeah, whatever... :D Flop - std Turn - i think i like a 1/3 size bet here - you mentioned that villain is passive and so he probably isn't going to bet without a hand better than 1-pair and so it's probably not the best line to play it as a…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread 3bP MPvUT Flop 3b.

Yeah, i suppose it's fine preflop. Quote from chitz: “but I wouldnt be surprised if he had some QQ or AK ” Hmmm... As for QQ, yeah, but you block it with Q :diamond: , and even though this is about the strongest hand villain could show up with (along with like…