Recent Activities

• motiejus -

Replied to the thread 4BP. Play With JJ As Overpair.

Quote from lnternet: “Yes you have enough equity if it were an all-in jam ” immediate reaction - "oh great, 5bet jam it is! ... Wait a minute..." :DDD Quote from chitz: “I actually have a preflop sim for exactly those sizings, JJ is only called about…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread 4BP. Play With JJ As Overpair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lnternet: “Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't. ” Quote from chitz: “I actually have a preflop sim for exactly…
  • motiejus -

Liked chitz’s post in the thread 4BP. Play With JJ As Overpair.

Like (Post)
    I actually have a preflop sim for exactly those sizings, JJ is only called about 25% and rest fold. But SB is also 4betting almost all AQs about 50% KQs and roughly 1 combo of random stuff. Wouldnt expect the average reg to bet KQs or worse, so pure fold
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    If we simplify your range to JJ only, he should cbet like 1/3 size 90% of the time, with all QQ+ and most AK combos. He should then 2barrel 1/3 size 80% of the time with all QQ+ and maybe half AK combos. And then he should jam river 1/3 size around 80%…
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    Yes you have enough equity if it were an all-in jam but you flop a bluffcatcher 90% of the time which realizes <1 and that makes it below 30% realized equity. I think JJ vs QQ+AK range would probably realize 25% with that much money left.
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread SRP. BU v BB action.

Quote from lnternet: “This is exactly the reason for overbetting turn. Do you not play turn overbets as default strategy? Or did you miss to do it here? ” Do throw in an overbet here and there, but nothing close to having it as "default strategy on…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread SRP. BU v BB action.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “not that much stuff for value (other than 87 BB doesn't really turn much value - 88 3bets pre or x/raises flop, maybe couple of 2P like 83s/82s possible, but unlikely) ” This is exactly the reason for overbetting turn. Do you not play turn…
  • chitz -

Like (Post)
    Quote from lnternet: “Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't. ” Quote from chitz: “I actually have a preflop sim for exactly…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread Live NL400 Turn, River Sizing.

Flop kannst du von mir aus gross betten, also 2/3 ist ok Turn A hittet ihn absolute nicht. Daher gute overbet für dich. Praktisch aber wohl nur gut als overbet-bluff, und nicht vor value. Obwohl Kxcc und 6xcc möglich sind, gegen die die overbet…
  • lnternet -

• lnternet -

Liked chitz’s post in the thread 4BP. Play With JJ As Overpair.

Like (Post)
    I actually have a preflop sim for exactly those sizings, JJ is only called about 25% and rest fold. But SB is also 4betting almost all AQs about 50% KQs and roughly 1 combo of random stuff. Wouldnt expect the average reg to bet KQs or worse, so pure fold
  • chitz -

• lnternet -

If we simplify your range to JJ only, he should cbet like 1/3 size 90% of the time, with all QQ+ and most AK combos. He should then 2barrel 1/3 size 80% of the time with all QQ+ and maybe half AK combos. And then he should jam river 1/3 size around 80%…
  • lnternet -

Yes you have enough equity if it were an all-in jam but you flop a bluffcatcher 90% of the time which realizes <1 and that makes it below 30% realized equity. I think JJ vs QQ+AK range would probably realize 25% with that much money left.
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread SRP. BU v BB action.

Quote: “not that much stuff for value (other than 87 BB doesn't really turn much value - 88 3bets pre or x/raises flop, maybe couple of 2P like 83s/82s possible, but unlikely) ” This is exactly the reason for overbetting turn. Do you not play turn…
  • motiejus -

Quote from lnternet: “Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't ” Just out of curiosity checked that stuff out - 21 - 7.5 = 13.5 to
  • motiejus -

Like (Post)
    Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't. Or you need him to play badly postflop, like AK always 1/3 + XF safe turn, so you have easy…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Preflop Spot. Facing Cold 4Bet Before Acting.

Like (Post)
    The 3b range is bit tight, but ok. The opening range and 3b range don't make too much sense for the equity calc; mainly vs the 4bet guy is important, and maybe 3way with the 3bettor who then calls. 76s is obviously retarded flat call and you should…
  • lnternet -

Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't. Or you need him to play badly postflop, like AK always 1/3 + XF safe turn, so you have easy…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread Preflop Spot. Facing Cold 4Bet Before Acting.

The 3b range is bit tight, but ok. The opening range and 3b range don't make too much sense for the equity calc; mainly vs the 4bet guy is important, and maybe 3way with the 3bettor who then calls. 76s is obviously retarded flat call and you should…