Recent Activities

• borabahêa -

Posted the thread zNL16 - Bad Situation on River.

Thread
    SB: $13.61 (85.1 bb) BB: $19.77 (123.6 bb) UTG: $9.21 (57.6 bb) MP: $19.59 (122.4 bb) CO: $18.66 (116.6 bb) Hero (BTN): $16 (100 bb) Preflop: Hero is BTN with :ah :as 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, SB folds, BB calls $0.19 Flop: ($0.78) :2h :ac :8s (2 players) BB
  • motiejus -

Posted the thread Bluff Linecheck?.

Thread
    Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you :) SB: $50 (100 bb) BB: $52.14 (104.3 bb) MP: $50 (100 bb) CO: $57.83 (115.7 bb) Hero (BTN): $74.02 (148 bb) Preflop: Hero is BTN with :th :ah MP folds, CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 2
  • motiejus -

Posted the thread SB v BB blow-up?.

Thread
    Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you :) Hero (SB): $50.25 (100.5 bb) BB: $50 (100 bb) MP: $92.90 (185.8 bb) CO: $71.10 (142.2 bb) BTN: $50 (100 bb) Preflop: Hero is SB with :4d :5d 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1 Flop:…
  • motiejus -

Posted the thread Another Post-Flop Spot OOP.

Thread
    Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you :) SB: $54.56 (109.1 bb) BB: $50 (100 bb) Hero (CO): $54.65 (109.3 bb) BTN: $67.74 (135.5 bb) Preflop: Hero is CO with :8h :6h Hero raises to $1.25, BTN calls $1.25, 2 folds Flop: ($3.25) :3h :6c :8c (2
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread AKo 3bp OOP - QT8f 4 8.

Like (Post)
    Flop fine Turn I dunno. GTO is probably mix. Exploitatively it seems to me that it is not a spot where villain will ever overfold, people will correctly call here, so for our bluffs it feels to me like a "bet 3 times or don't bet turn" spot. I think I'd…
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread Trips Butchered? #2.

Like (Post)
    If both regs the pre flop call is probably close. For 3bbs open it is probably a fold (you are double dominated). Flop XC seems standard. River I dunno if we should bet, not really seeing what are we expecting to get calls from. Maybe JJ-AA that…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread Trips Butchered? #1.

Quote from poop_scoop: “you probably want to bet bigger because I don't think villains will increase their calling range much vs the smaller sizings in a 3way pot. So might as well get max value from pairs and draws ” It should be a polarized betting
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread Trips Butchered? #1.

Like (Post)
    pre flop good Flop bet is of course good, size I'm unsure, I think you probably want to bet bigger because I don't think villains will increase their calling range much vs the smaller sizings in a 3way pot. So might as well get max value from pairs and…
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread Post-Flop Spot Deeper.

Like (Post)
    This hand and your comments on it make me think you are being too nitty passive. Flop range check seems good, specially OOP deep. I would default XC. XR is okay, specially half pot bet. Turn is just a clear value bet, I'm not sure what are you affraid…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread Post-Flop Spot Deeper.

Quote from poop_scoop: “Turn is just a clear value bet ” Back to the core - what size would you use on the turn and what's the potential plan on blank and non blank rivers, given SPR and deeper stacks? Quote from poop_scoop: “I think it's best to XR,…
  • soumia -

Replied to the thread Free Poker Money on Betsafe.

the "Free 5€" does not affect the first deposit bonus or any other benefits
  • eroticjesus -

Replied to the thread [NL100 FF] SRP 4way set auf QT9f.

• eroticjesus -

Liked mrmakeable’s post in the thread [NL100 FF] SRP 4way set auf QT9f.

Like (Post)
    Preflop: Denke kann man halten wie man will, wird wohl beides +EV sein. 3Bet denied etwas EQ, Call lässt weakere Spieler ggf in den Pot entern...was davon nun den höheren EV hat, ka aber tippe mal wird schon relativ close sein or? Also hab no strong…
  • yeah.rocketscience -

Replied to the thread Sorry, but i dont give a Fuck.

ofIWaxN.png Wie gesagt noch low Sample, aber geht.
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread zNL16 - Cold 4Bet.

Like (Post)
    If both players are 16nl regs, it might be a tight fold pre flop. Flop the jam idea looks okay. Your bet size is fine though. Once you get raised you should just ship it in. You shouldn't be able to get away from this in a 4bp, and you are actually only…
  • borabahêa -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread zNL16 - Cold 4Bet.

Like (Post)
    If both players are 16nl regs, it might be a tight fold pre flop. Flop the jam idea looks okay. Your bet size is fine though. Once you get raised you should just ship it in. You shouldn't be able to get away from this in a 4bp, and you are actually only…
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, ODD vapen, pots rippen.

• rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, ODD vapen, pots rippen.

ja ich konnte das Venom nicht im Sturm erklimmen... jetzt down im Freeroll Modus wird mir das Ausmaß des Misscklikers wieder bewußt... 100.gif
  • romox -

Replied to the thread RedKings Poker - bis zu 1,500 EUR Bonus.

Wie schaut der aktuelle Deal bei Red-Kings aus? Gib's noch ein eigenes monatliches Race für Ref-Kings bzw Microgaming oder geht alles im gr. 25-k. Race auf? Und in welchen Raten wird der 400er Bonus ausbezahlt? Danke für Info
  • romox -

Replied to the thread €25.000 PokerMarket Main Race + Auszahlungsstruktur.

Wo kann man den aktuellen Stand des Races ersehen ?