Recent Activities

• lnternet -

Replied to the thread [NL100 FF] SRP 4way set auf QT9f.

Hat er KJo UT? natural bluffs sind busted clubs. Sind nicht viele, aber uU :9c :xc , was auch eher zur turn size passt Wenn du aus deiner betting range AQ, KJo rausnimmst und paar clubs reinmachst, sollte es schon close werden.
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, ODD vapen, pots rippen.

kann mich schlafen legen, das nächste Ticket ist mir sicher.... 100.gif
  • rigged31 -

kann man dann auch easy nur mit adlerkriegern moschen und brauch kaum Balancen. 100.gif
  • rigged31 -

so ein Ticket geshippt und wird grad verwertet zum 15+1,51er. Nachmittags mit Kollegen 1vs 2 Aoe gezockt. Kollege vom Kollegen ist eher so der Pro und hat 1vs 2 gespielt vorhin auf" Arbeit " hat er und uns auf Team isalnds geschlagen aber auf landmap…
  • manic0712 -

Replied to the thread serious don´t be serious.

(Hidden Content) Tische ganz gut gewesen. Freitag eben. aber downswing hält noch an. standard setups und schlechte runouts. morgen Punktspiel und dann zu ner einzugsfeier. Poker dann wieder Sonntag oder Montag
  • lnternet -

Liked upuppetmaster’s post in the thread Turning old into new - Pokermarket 2.0.

Like (Post)
    I like this site and was quietly visiting it for years. I always thought and still think that the members here are producing and making an enjoyable chat & trade atmosphere no matter who is or was behind this site. That and the wish to be creative and…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread SB v BB blow-up?.

You can make reads, but it's always difficult to know for sure. Maybe he raises small because he has the nuts? Maybe he raises small because he wants to bluff for cheap? Maybe he raises small because he has thin value? How do you know? Maybe you are…
  • chitz -

Replied to the thread 4bP COvMP AK 885 Q J checkdown, linecheck.

Was wondering about the nut advantage as well. Just to clarify: 3betting all 98s, 87s and A8s is too loose right? I sometimes mix in some 87s and 98s but I think it is not enough to justify betting with high frequency on the Flop. Why do you guys like…
  • it'sjustabluff -

Liked chief’s post in the thread Another Post-Flop Spot OOP.

Like (Post)
    Pre good. Flop good, I like the size. What I dont like is the turn size. I think it's too small. I would do pot or small overbet. You cant jam river for 1,7 pot imo. It's just too weak. He has no worse 2pair, only pairs as possible bluffcatchers. 2/3…
  • motiejus -

Liked mrmakeable’s post in the thread [NL100 FF] SRP 4way set auf QT9f.

Like (Post)
    Preflop: Denke kann man halten wie man will, wird wohl beides +EV sein. 3Bet denied etwas EQ, Call lässt weakere Spieler ggf in den Pot entern...was davon nun den höheren EV hat, ka aber tippe mal wird schon relativ close sein or? Also hab no strong…
  • motiejus -

Liked chief’s post in the thread 4bP COvMP AK 885 Q J checkdown, linecheck.

Like (Post)
    Agree. I'd bet flop. Once you check, it's a checkdown.
  • motiejus -

Liked painlezz’s post in the thread 4bP COvMP AK 885 Q J checkdown, linecheck.

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from painlezz: “with nut advantage ” why is that? Is villain's check on the flop the complete reason? A bit weird to see a check at all on this board texture to be honest, is it just me? Range-bet seems totally reasonable to…
  • painlezz -

Quote from motiejus: “Quote from painlezz: “with nut advantage ” why is that? Is villain's check on the flop the complete reason? A bit weird to see a check at all on this board texture to be honest, is it just me? Range-bet seems totally reasonable to…
  • chief -

Agree. I'd bet flop. Once you check, it's a checkdown.
  • motiejus -

Quote from painlezz: “with nut advantage ” why is that? Is villain's check on the flop the complete reason? A bit weird to see a check at all on this board texture to be honest, is it just me? Range-bet seems totally reasonable to me too. Also agree…
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread Another Post-Flop Spot OOP.

Like (Post)
    Bet river was good. Don't like the XC option, people don't bluff enough and they hit pairs on the A and T.
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread Post-Flop Spot Deeper.

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from poop_scoop: “Turn is just a clear value bet ” Back to the core - what size would you use on the turn and what's the potential plan on blank and non blank rivers, given SPR and deeper stacks? ” I'm not very good at…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread Post-Flop Spot Deeper.

Quote from poop_scoop: “Not sure I understand your question. I said we should XR turn to get it in or jam safe rivers if called. Only reason to XC instead of XR is if villain is an aggrotard that will spazz out vs your check (very doubtful in this…
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread SB v BB blow-up?.

Like (Post)
    I don't mind your read but your hand selection was not great, it would be a better with a thrash hand. Exactly because of what happened, if you had nothing it would be fine. But with your hand is pretty bad to have to fold a high equity hand. Just call
  • motiejus -

Liked chief’s post in the thread Trips Butchered? #1.

Like (Post)
    All of those question are already answered by @poop_scoop :) Pretty much agree, although i would maybe not pot the turn, but bet around 3/4.