Recent Activities

• chitz -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Flush (9) Bad Board.

Preflop, always wondering about this myself what our calling range should look like, imo 95s seems a bit too weak, but given the odds it cant be too bad to call right? Flop, same here, where do we draw the line? I don't think 5x has any SDV, so we are…
  • chitz -

Replied to the thread NL10 - 3 Barrel on Dry Board.

I would never think about folding Turn, thats way too tight. If you fold your AK on the river it is very exploitable, since you are top of your range. Considering that this line is probably very underbluffed folding might be good. Personally I wouldn't …
  • borabahêa -

Posted the thread NL10 - 3 Barrel on Dry Board.

Thread
    SB: $11.22 (112.2 bb) BB: $10.60 (106 bb) Hero (UTG): $14.10 (141 bb) MP: $27.19 (271.9 bb) CO: $10.19 (101.9 bb) BTN: $22.82 (228.2 bb) Preflop: Hero is UTG with :ad :kd Hero raises to $0.30, 4 folds, BB calls $0.20 Flop: ($0.65) :kh :2s :7c (2 players) BB checks, …
  • borabahêa -

Posted the thread NL10 - Flush (9) Bad Board.

Thread
    SB: $10.24 (102.4 bb) Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb) UTG: $10.92 (109.2 bb) MP: $10 (100 bb) CO: $20.28 (202.8 bb) BTN: $2.74 (27.4 bb) Preflop: Hero is BB with :5c :9c UTG raises to $0.30, MP folds, CO calls $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20 Flop: ($0.95) :qh :5h :jc (3
  • towei -

Liked teamfroschkoenig’s post in the thread MastaMANSON - The random MTT-Grinder.

Like (Post)
    Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “was meinst du mit neuen Payouts? Sry habe von MTTs keinen blassen schimmer. Gratz zum Cash. ” korrekt. Sie haben die payouts anfang des jahres oder ende letzten jahres geändert. wurde meiner meinung anch auch nicht…
  • towei -

Liked teamfroschkoenig’s post in the thread MastaMANSON - The random MTT-Grinder.

Like (Post)
    Mitte von day2 war gestern Ende (oom obv). Hab sogar das Bounty verpasst :( Gleich dann das Highroller. Mal schauen was so geht. Montag gehts dann wiedr mit dem daily grind weiter... Vohin ist mir aufgefallen, dass ich mittlerweile schon zu 90% Blackmember…
  • thomasd911 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “was meinst du mit neuen Payouts? Sry habe von MTTs keinen blassen schimmer. Gratz zum Cash. ” korrekt. Sie haben die payouts anfang des jahres oder ende letzten jahres geändert. wurde meiner meinung anch auch nicht…
  • borabahêa -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread NL10 - AT BKT2 3bp.

Like (Post)
    Should be mostly calling 3b i think, BUvSB
  • motiejus -

Liked poop_scoop’s post in the thread NL10 - AT BKT2 3bp.

Like (Post)
  • poop_scoop -

Replied to the thread NL10 - AT BKT2 3bp.

• motiejus -

Liked borabahêa’s post in the thread 3BP. SBvBU Facing Flop Raise.

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Would villain show up with 3 (2.98) or more combos of bluffs here? ” I think SBxBU has more than 3 combos of bluffs in a board with K and 9 with flush draw. I don´t know about the field frequency of 3 barrel bluff. A good point is…
  • borabahêa -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread NL10 - OCs 3BP Drawy Board.

Like (Post)
    Forget it, just found out that this model is not accurate (the MDF based calculation doesn't apply for 3/4bet pots) :/
  • borabahêa -

Replied to the thread 3BP. SBvBU Facing Flop Raise.

Quote from motiejus: “Would villain show up with 3 (2.98) or more combos of bluffs here? ” I think SBxBU has more than 3 combos of bluffs in a board with K and 9 with flush draw. I don´t know about the field frequency of 3 barrel bluff. A good point is…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread NL5 - Bad Turn Bad River.

Villain's c3b range contains so many hands that you should be getting value from - 2x/Tx/Ax/FDs/43s/54s/QJ/KJ/KQ/A2s... Do you expect that by checking you would make more money in the long run here?
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Another AJ Crying for Help.

I said it think it would only make sense to have some kind of flatting range in the SB only when weaker player is in the BB (if a weaker player is in other positions we would like to get involved as well, but it can still be that a regular in BB would…
  • borabahêa -

Replied to the thread NL5 - Bad Turn Bad River.

Quote from motiejus: “Flop looks like a clear value-bet with top two pair...? ” Yes, I know but ingame I only could see my blockers to his calling range. :(
  • borabahêa -

Liked motiejus’s post in the thread NL5 - Bad Turn Bad River.

Like (Post)
    Flop looks like a clear value-bet with top two pair...? As played certainly strong enough to x/r for value, but not sure about the playability on future streets, so guess x/calling flop to x/r safe turns might be a reasonable line. Turn, even though a…
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread NL10 - OCs 3BP Drawy Board.

Forget it, just found out that this model is not accurate (the MDF based calculation doesn't apply for 3/4bet pots) :/
  • motiejus -

Posted the thread 3BP. SBvBU Facing Flop Raise.

Thread
    Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you :) Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is SB with K :heart: J :diamond: , 100BBs effective. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU raises to 2BB SB HERO raises to 7BB BB folds BU calls. FLOP…
  • borabahêa -

Replied to the thread NL10 - Another AJ Crying for Help.

Quote from motiejus: “weakest pockets, SCs, weaker broadways ” Did you mean with or without a fish on BB? I don´t like to call on SB with these hands unless we have a fish on BB or we are deep. Sorry if I misunderstood the question.