Recent Activities

• motiejus -

Liked zer0’s post in the thread Flopped Set Facing River X/J.

Like (Post)
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from zer0: “Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? ” Would you believe...? This is what it takes to beat micros... :D Quote from zer0: “Looks like JT, what did he have? ” You got it. ” Jaysus, games just…
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread Daddy is Home.

lustiger Troll. 100.gif Blog mal wieder auf deutsch Molch. EN Com is dead anyway. German allmost. Help us to survive.
  • rigged31 -

Replied to the thread FIschregs zerbersten, Koan ODD vapen, pots rippen.

so a Kurzes Update. bin ganz zufrieden Overall Tag voll attackiert wie gewollt. Allerdings war einfach so sick viel im Vertrieb zu tun, dass ich keine Zeit für die Gürls gefunden habe. Bin danach auch einfach nur noch ins Bett gefallen und weiß jetzt…
  • zer0 -

Replied to the thread Flopped Set Facing River X/J.

Quote from motiejus: “Quote from zer0: “Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? ” Would you believe...? This is what it takes to beat micros... :D Quote from zer0: “Looks like JT, what did he have? ” You got it. ” Jaysus, games just…
  • klabautermann -

Replied to the thread Daddy is Home.

Quote from lust1germolch: “Glad you enjoy it :) Sure I can tell you some stuff about that. The first time I heard about pick up was when I was 18. I was really nerdy and shy, I didn't really take action but what I learned is that it is possible to talk…
  • rigged31 -

wie kann man nur so schlecht tippen?!!? Okay jetzt was einfaches: die Bayern gewinnen locker und leicht mit 3:0 bei Werder Bremen am Mittwoch. SupernBayern Super Bayern Hey. Ein Schuß ein Tor für Bayern!!! 100.gif
  • rigged31 -

Heute ist dann wohl gg. Freiburg gewinnt mit 2:0. 100.gif
  • motiejus -

Liked zer0’s post in the thread Flopped Set Facing River X/J.

Like (Post)
    Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? I would be surprised to see villain show up with worse, but it happens occasionally. Looks like JT, what did he have?
  • motiejus -

Quote from zer0: “Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? ” Would you believe...? This is what it takes to beat micros... :D Quote from zer0: “Looks like JT, what did he have? ” You got it.
  • zer0 -

Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? I would be surprised to see villain show up with worse, but it happens occasionally. Looks like JT, what did he have?
  • chitz -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Bottom Set MW Misplayed?.

Like (Post)
    If UT or CO have Ax, it will be likely high Ax like AQ or AJ, which should be betting. Turned FD are mostly combo draws, so they can surely bet when checked to. Getting in a XR vs Ax or a draw is so much more value than betting and getting called. And…
  • chitz -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread SRP multiway with fish and flopped Set.

Like (Post)
    Just value raise flop yeah. You don't want to let UT/BB in with KJ/KT hands at a correct price either. Well if fish is aggro enough, calling flop is best. Like barrel turn with random hands aggro. Then I can see a slowplay. Turn just put him on a range
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread SRP multiway with fish and flopped Set.

Like (Post)
    Just value raise flop yeah. You don't want to let UT/BB in with KJ/KT hands at a correct price either. Well if fish is aggro enough, calling flop is best. Like barrel turn with random hands aggro. Then I can see a slowplay. Turn just put him on a range
  • motiejus -

Replied to the thread SRP multiway with fish and flopped Set.

Quote from lnternet: “Turn just put him on a range and check your EQ. You say #3 worse needed.. you surely have #3! You always have 3 random combos ^^ Even mega-draws are possible, sometimes people jam those ” So essentially, you're NEVER folding here...? :D
  • motiejus -

Quote from lnternet: “Still wouldn't fold this, chance he's jamming AT and didn't see the straight or KQ or maybe a random bluff with QQ or QJ blocking stuff. ” You would think so??? I wouldn't believe a regular would x/j river with AT even if he's blind…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Flopped Set Facing River X/J.

Like (Post)
    JTo is possible and lots of combos Still wouldn't fold this, chance he's jamming AT and didn't see the straight or KQ or maybe a random bluff with QQ or QJ blocking stuff. Only way I fold this is if he has solid nitty stats over a large sample, meaning…
  • motiejus -

Liked lnternet’s post in the thread Bottom Set MW Misplayed?.

Like (Post)
    If UT or CO have Ax, it will be likely high Ax like AQ or AJ, which should be betting. Turned FD are mostly combo draws, so they can surely bet when checked to. Getting in a XR vs Ax or a draw is so much more value than betting and getting called. And…
  • lnternet -

Replied to the thread SRP multiway with fish and flopped Set.

• lnternet -

JTo is possible and lots of combos Still wouldn't fold this, chance he's jamming AT and didn't see the straight or KQ or maybe a random bluff with QQ or QJ blocking stuff. Only way I fold this is if he has solid nitty stats over a large sample, meaning…