Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Pew pew or spew spew?

bluffthespot - - EN - Blogs

Quote from FAS: “My experience with BluffTheSpot coaching has been a very pleasant one and I would recommend them to anyone except people who play at my site!!! In my original post, I had criteria that I wanted from coaching. I will say that BTS has met them all. ” 100.gif

• Zoom 100 > ?

Haha very nice

• Nosebleed reg MMAsherdog is back streaming today in 1 hour at 11pm UTC+1 on BluffTheSpot Twitch check it out guys twitch.tv/bluffthespot

• BTS coach Show0fForce is streaming some 100ff now! Tune in twitch.tv/bluffthespot

• 1) Moved from 200nl to 5K in less then 6 months. He played this year on "live at the bike" 50/100 with Phil Hellmuth and left the seat being up over 100K cache.php 2) Student moved from FLH to NLH and started form the scratch there, he plays now 200z and takes some 500z shots cache.php 3) 6bb/winrate at midstakes and lower highstakes cache.php 4) playing 400 mostly at the beginning, he moved up to 1K now cache.php 5) Was a student of a other CFP before he joined us and was no happy with the prog…

• After people liked last weeks stream a lot, MMAsherdog decided to stream this sunday again. 11PM UTC+1 go.twitch.tv/bluffthespot

• Z8QighB.png Tune in when our head coach and high-stakes pro MMAsherdog streams live this Sunday on Twitch -->go.twitch.tv/bluffthespot Z8QighB

• Today in 1,5h we have our headcoach RunLikePanda on our Twitch podcast, check it out and enjoy

• thx just realized

• Hey guys on Friday highstakes pro and BTS coach MMAsherdog will play a session on our twitch stream, make sure that you tune in and see one of the biggest winners play Friday 26th of May at 7pm UTC twitch.tv/bluffthespot

• Her are some pics of the grindhouse, it in in the middle of sliema and over 180 sqm big. -3 bedrooms, 2 showers (1x in main BR) 3bc116_afce5d0a51474ae894358f34fba078f4~mv2_d_5248_3936_s_4_2.webp 3bc116_dc2503bf18a04578b8ebe017c80ee3ee~mv2_d_5248_3936_s_4_2.webp 3bc116_340b5e000fe94492aea9e2c1529e1bda~mv2_d_5248_3936_s_4_2.webp 3bc116_7943cfb9a4f8450c8b8ddb0ac23709a9~mv2_d_1600_1200_s_2.webp 3bc116_08f8d2011ef749dcbc636b638ceb3ba6~mv2.png

• Hey guys, we will have a Podcast with long term high stakes reg and BTS Headcoach Svansa at 9 pm UTC+1 on Saturday 29th on our Twitch twitch.tv/bluffthespot Besides getting insight in the life of a long-term poker pro and ex-golf pro, we will also talk about the grindhouse in Malta, as many of you requested more information on that.

• Bluffthespot is excited to announce that we'll be starting a grind house in Malta! The house will be available from may 2017. Living in a grind house give you the oppertunity to live with other poker players, learn from each other, make new friends and enjoy the sunny island of Malta. The house will be ready to move in to. And in certain cases, we will pay for part of your rent, or all of it!

• BluffTheSpot is on Twitch! Combologo_474x356.png This Saturday, April 8th, we will be hosting our first ever live Twitch stream Our streaming schedule can be found here: bluffthespot.com/twitch We will be offering different formats; Live play sessions Live coaching sessions A podcast, inspired by the world famous JoeIngram1 podcasts Our first podcast guest is the BluffTheSpot coach and high stakes regular MMAsherdog. The host of our podcast format will be the charismatic 2p2 blogger, and BTS coa…

• Pew pew or spew spew?

100.gif

• Pew pew or spew spew?

Very nice graph

• Testimonials

bluffthespot - - Testimonials

Testimonials Since we started back in 2015 we had over 60 Students and the great majority was very happy with what we offer. Here you can read some of the reviews: -->Testimonials

• Application for BTS

bluffthespot - - Applications

Application for BTS 1. Fill out the Form 2. We will contact you in the next 72 hours 3. Provide a HM2/PT4 graph (we don't care about your winrate) and a 15 min video of you playing (if possible) 4. We will have a quick skype call, in which we show you everything and you ask your questions We are not staking any players!!! We take a small deposit fee at the beginning, which will be paid back after the final accounting!

• BluffTheSpot CFP youtu.be/TO3z0uptT3s Do you want to take your game to the next level? There is no better way to learn than to get coaching from players that have proven to be consistent winners at the highest stakes. Why coaching for profit (CFP)? Whether you are new to poker and have the dream of making it big or you have been playing the game professionally for some time and are looking to increase your winrate, we want to help you achieve your goals. Coaching for profits allows players from …