Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Info on the ph series: pokernews.com/news/2015/04/pha…-series-goliath-21049.htm

• I personally don't currently play in tourneys here... Never had the bankroll for WSOP season, though there are other smaller great series running at that time with softer fields. (ph is a good one.) Cash games are always good during those early Summer months. Here is a great resource; & there are plenty more like it around online. If you want to play casual & take some shots, you can adjust what you like Blind Levels vs. Starting Stacks or pick 'n' choose with a variety of factors. I know the Wy…

• Poker Grind Stations???

duckchoke - - EN - General

Quote from mukzr: “Quote from duckchoke: “If you don't mind me asking, are those 27" or 30"?” I know it but internet should say it himself... little hint for you: it's not 27'' and it's not 30'' ^^” Hmmm... Now I am really jealous.

A million thanks... Appreciate the info. Seen duel 24", that is a nice set up. One of my favorites. Here is a better showing of my 2013 Mexico setup... 4 19" Enjoyed the screen real estate, but seated, there was a lot of neck turning. Needed a silk scarf like the WWI fighter pilots. Didn't bolt the stand down, so that was the only way to keep the monitors balanced. Kept bottom two for tables (couldn't fit them perfect & it always bothered me), top left was HM2, & top right was site lobbies, play…

Also, if you don't mind me asking, are you using external video cards for your setup??? Can not tell if you have a rig out of sight or you are using your laptop as a primary. So very neat & clean... Seriously love it. Am personally keeping my 4 19" for other work, but it's cheaper for me here in Vegas to get an old Dell 30" & 2 20" rather than two newer 24" capable for making tables look nice all tiled. Those will be purchased down the road.

Truly Epic... A fortress indeed. If you don't mind me asking, are those 27" or 30"? Thank You for sharing with us. p.s. Thank You. Didn't mind you shrinking my large photos down. (They were out of control. ) ... How does a user on these forums scale them down, attach, or link? Even make them "thumbnails", so you have a smaller workload. Didn't see that in any of the other posts regarding code. May help future posters as well in this forum or others?

Awww... Love the bird!!! Total run good.

A sign of good faith... Simple. See. 2 19" dells. Gets the job done. pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…9c177732685055826c2493b22 Circa 2013 in Mexico... OIOmyf1m.jpg

I personally think it'd be fun to see... Am curious how players cozy into their grind. This may be a good place to talk about what works and what does not, chat about setups, and/or just share humbly. Previously, have been excited to see members post in threads with their computer equipment and multi-monitors. Any thoughts??? (Or photos...) I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. *Note: I am minimal these days. *laughs*

• New? Introduce Yourself!

duckchoke - - EN - Beginners Corner

Guess I am like this mostly... *shrugs* youtube.com/watch?v=YQwrE-WO1Js I like long walks, candle light, & frozen freezer veggies. Into: Dark & deep film, intense & crippling television, & gritty/soulful singing & songwriting. Love anything & everything else. I like noise, but I love quiet. 2014 was the sh*ttiest year of my life... Went from nightly fall down drunk to losing over 70lbs. Worst tilt ever was over a woman, not cards. Not in a good place to play cards. Am back... Life is good. Sober…

• Let's play a game!

$1 Bob... Will take 81. ~Thanks.

• Official Grinder Music Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9lFh3dRnrVM This Soundtrack/Score is EPIC!!! Even better with amazing headphones... It gets busy, but it passes time through long card dead sessions in "Middle Tourney". Really keeps me focused personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw Other deep grind favorite... (There are extended versions on youtube as well.)

youtube.com/watch?v=3kV3Xgw3vm0 One of my many favorites to go on repeat when watching a Final Table lose players, as I jump pay.