Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• TODO lists

michael - - EN - General

I’ve got to find a new method for making to do lists. I usually think each day what I have to do. Then I do it. The problem is, I usually forget something. I should probably make lists a week at a time.

• Are you still offering this? I might be interested in your offer. I’ve never been coached before. It might be an experience that I could use. I think my game can be improved some.

• SNG grinders

michael - - EN - General

I had been playing the .10 cent heads up sit and goes at Bet Online. I haven’t done that for a few days since receiving a few bad beats in cash games. All my money is now gone. But, I enjoyed playing heads up and should have left a little in my account to play.

• How much to start out?

michael - - EN - General

Thank you for posting this. It answers my question perfectly. I’ll have to save up and then hit the cash games. I really enjoyed playing them. It’s been quite awhile since I’ve played at them.

• This may seem a little off topic. But, what kind of hands are you calling with 3 and 4 BB raises? What stakes are we talking about in these examples?

• How much to start out?

michael - - EN - General

Let’s say I want to start playing in cash games. I just played with a little money that I won in a free roll. I had a few bad beats and ended up losing all my money. How much money should I start out with when playing micro limit? I’m talking about .01/.02.

• Lets Kick it up!!!!

michael - - EN - General

That’s amazing. You’re doing pretty good playing online poker. Do you keep it to only playing online or do you also play live games?

• These pictures are something else. It seems like there are members all over the world. I’m excited to see where everyone else will take pictures from.

• Poker News: 3 June 2015

michael - - EN - General

How common is this? It would be terrible to spend all that money and then be out your entry fee. I don’t understand why he was penalized for their mistake. Especially if it was just an honest mistake on his or their part.

• Just 12 HOURS LEFT!

michael - - EN - General

I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goal. You’ve come a long way. Now you’re not too far away. I sure hope you make it!

• Poker News: 3 June 2015

michael - - EN - General

That's an odd story. Did he realize he was at the wrong tournament? You’d think the player would have picked up on that fairly quickly.

• Investitors in PKR site

michael - - EN - General

This is quite an interesting concept. I’m not interested at this time. As I don’t have the money. I hope someone out there does and helps you meet your goals.

• Lets Kick it up!!!!

michael - - EN - General

Way to go on the winning. That’s nothing to sneeze at. How often do you win large sums like this? I’ve always dreamed of winning tournaments like this. But, I haven’t played in any in awhile.

• How important is rakeback?

michael - - EN - General

This turned out to be quite an interesting thread. I see there are different levels of importance when it comes to rakeback. All depending on how often a person plays it seems.

• Do poker bots exist?

michael - - EN - General

Quote from madnit1999: “Quote from michael: “What can be done to prevent bots from playing? I play in a lot of freerolls while I work. I notice throughout the day there are several people that play in almost all of them. It seems impossible that they could always be playing. But, maybe they are like me. Sneaking in a few hands of free poker while working.” reporting them to the support to let them banning the bots is the only way to do here. but its a tricky spot as you need some serious indicat…

michael - - EN - General

Quote from sleeper1979: “Quote from michael: “Rakeback is the only way to make a profit playing online poker? That’s what it seems like I’m reading. Not just here, but at other sites also. Rakeback is vital to making a living playing online poker. This is true?” Even if you can be a winner without it, what surely isn't impossible, you are missing out on increasing your winrate significantly by not getting some form of good rakeback deal, especially at micro stakes (see graphic below). It can eas…

michael - - EN - General

Rakeback is the only way to make a profit playing online poker? That’s what it seems like I’m reading. Not just here, but at other sites also. Rakeback is vital to making a living playing online poker. This is true?

• Do poker bots exist?

michael - - EN - General

What can be done to prevent bots from playing? I play in a lot of freerolls while I work. I notice throughout the day there are several people that play in almost all of them. It seems impossible that they could always be playing. But, maybe they are like me. Sneaking in a few hands of free poker while working.

michael - - EN - General

I see that some sites offer rakeback bonuses and other things. How important is rakeback? Does it have an impact on where you play poker?

• $2nl - $10nl players price point

michael - - EN - General

It sounds like you’ve got a good thing going on there. I’m sure there are quite a few people out there that could take advantage of such a service. Do you only coach online players or do you also cover live poker as well?