Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 205.

• What is your turn bluff range after skip XC this flop in MW pot?

• People will show up with bluffs like Ax, KQ, QT type more often than not. One should 3bet way looser preflop if they know they will get folds from all bluffcatchers to 3barrel even in some spots. This can be easily one of them. On the other hand if you have a strong population feeling that a spot is underbluffed just fold JJ yes. But not sure about this board being one of them.

• Folding river means guy has no bluffs because this is around our strongest non-nut range. If you believe it's true then folding is good.

• Mono boards - you don't really need to put them into one size category. F.e. A92/K82m and T87/876m will need different sizes and freq. 1/3 is fine for your range on this board. 60% not particullary bad for this hand. Often seen mistakes from NL50 players - using 50% or 67% sizings most of the times. Try to get more complex with bigger and smaller sizes as well.

• Daddy is Home

dean - - EN - Blogs

I am in Kyiv now and my guess is it could quite accordingly match as one of your next stops.

• Preflop 3bet is good. Call 4bet - easy. Flop - on this board where OOP has more nuts in their range, I wouldn’t expect that people check to XF. MP will have like 2.5% 4b range without any personal info. We will more often see slowplayed nuts or check to XR. Do we need protection? No. Just check is good. You can check behind your entire range here. Not much reason to bet. Turn tiny size is usually a value bet, rarely flop give ups will go 1/3 turn as a bluff. I’d fold (as played also fold river) …

• AK Play MW?

dean - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

Preflop hand goes well for a 3bet. Flop call is fine. Turn - if we have a calling range COvUT, it will be built mostly by PPs and broadways. We fold all the PPs on the flop and feels like we have better hands to defend there on the turn, not sure if this one gets there. Given people tend to barrel more conservatively 3-way, I’d prefer folding vs 2/3 turn, although calling is obviously not terrible.

• Daddy is Home

dean - - EN - Blogs

Game getting easier - first sign you’re getting a better player

• This is definitely too nitty to not vbet KQ on the river. Vs 20/16 guy on BB, maybe.

• BvB srp A5o

Yeah, you might have a fold on the turn since you have probably enough better hands to defend. But river should be a clear call with all 2p+ hands given all draws miss he should be easily turn big chunk of them into bluffs.

• 3bet Pot Problems

Flop you have huge range advantage so you can bet small with high % freq. This hand betting big makes it worse blocking his calling range. Just bet 1/3. River if you want to go for stacks just XC, he can bluff hands like JT/AJ but hands that will call you off are not as many. Sizing plan confusion - try to plan it in advance. If you bet flop small you will avoid having much trouble with that.

• 3bet On Turn spot

Flop - you have nuts in those wide ranges spot BvB. Just cbet for value. Turn - you have nuts again - bet big for value. Like 80% at least. The bigger the better. 3-bet - you mostly get called by better hands for this huge size. You don’t want that. If you want to charge him then raise him smaller. Just calling is fine too.

• Messed Up(?) Spot

Hi, Hand - you don’t have to necessarily bet on the dry board bottom pair with best kicker. If you bet then 1/3 will be enough. Range - on this board you have decent range advantage and can cbet without much to worry about. River - he unlilely has Kx calling flop, nore many 2x hands defended vs 3x. Tx doesn’t go this big for value on the river then you have a reasonable spot to be happy to bluffcatch. This hand is a decent candidate.

• It's fine to turn some stuff into XR bluff on the turn, but you have enough of hands without this significant SDV/bluffcatchers that play well with XC. If you are afraid your range is faced up and won't resist much to a 3rd bet then just start by XC flop with some over pairs and TP hands as well to balance.

• Daddy is Home

dean - - EN - Blogs

Which part of the world are you staying? Maybe just get 4-8gb mobile internet on your phone. It will do as a backup and will keep you safe for the grind.

• Can you try and name his bluff raises on the turn? If you cannot find many then you need to be able to beat his value range in order to call here. People don’t tend to raise hands like AQ/88 often as they play good by calling and maybe bluffing on the river. Of course with specific info you can make this move but as standard play vs unknown/population I am not sure will be performing great. Turn cbet - don’t have to cbet full freq here. You definitely don’t have 3 streets easily.

• 3bp 99 BC|B

Interesting move. What does he min-raise you with on the flop? Most likely hands that need protection and maybe want to get initiative. Probably not drawing hands cause that doesn’t make much sense. Likely that’s 88, 87, 65, 66 type of hands. Maybe also JT-9? If that’s true then donking turn is not too bad. Although if targeting this range you’d want to go a bit bigger. It’s not bad I like it. Although river play will be a good fun.

• 1 week grind mode

dean - - EN - Blogs

Thanks for the reinforcement, sir @lnternet ! Saturday was nice. Had a good decision level and games were good and running. Sunday traffic was dead everywhere though. I played ~3hrs 1-3 tabling struggling to find action. My focus level was also not as sharp anymore I made a couple of not optimal decisions and I intended to let it go as it is although it was not a very easy decision. Graphs I won't post as I haven't checked it but nothing extreme. Might be few K under EV though. I am probalby 2-5…

• 1 week grind mode

dean - - EN - Blogs

I thought it will be easier to grind this out to be honest. This is how it looks like so far. d960714b0ef2edae96b4fc474175ba6e.png I made a little note system of my mental game. Where I broke down a few of those that looks to me the most important elements. Because it is sometimes more difficult to maintain good level of that awareness while putting a lot of hours. I believe this will strengthen my awareness of how my mind performs. And also will make me more conscious of how variance interacted…

• 1 week grind mode

dean - - EN - Blogs

Wed went very well. I had a good energy level and managed to put atound 7.5hrs of grind. I hit 2 times the gym this week - check. My diet is going well, doing lots of fruits/vegs and drink 3l+ water every day. No alcohol. All the good things I might do for a best performance I keep at good level. gyazo.com/4c940359cabac3112d5bb6d3f9a5174c So far so good but I felt burned out after wed long session - a thing I really wanted to avoid. And yesterday my eyes and head hurted like after all night part…