Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

• I would be surprised to see a bluff but I never fold there either. I just put my opponent on a hand I can beat and click call. "The guy has ks4s and we beat that." EZ game. I would be able to make so many more disciplined folds if I could see their hole cards afterwards. Hopefully RunItOnce Poker will get some traffic and enable me to use the fold button at an appropriate frequency.

• What reg opens 53s from the CO? How does a reg get to the river with 44? 75s is a fairly loose CO open and will almost always cbet the flop. 22 is the only hand that makes sense to me. What did he have?

• Quote from motiejus: “Quote from zer0: “Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? ” Would you believe...? This is what it takes to beat micros... Quote from zer0: “Looks like JT, what did he have? ” You got it. ” Jaysus, games just get tougher and tougher. At least my spidey sense still works.

• Are people checking their range here @ these stakes? I would be surprised to see villain show up with worse, but it happens occasionally. Looks like JT, what did he have?

• I recently started playing on Poker Master. The games are 8-max with ante and straddle. Are there any strategy resources for these games? There is an opening for somebody to create poker content for these games. Maybe Internet could produce some videos?

• PokerStars Wagering Requirements

zer0 - - EN - General

Do you have to manually opt in to receive rewards? Are there any down sides to opting in? What is the equivalent rakeback %?

• PokerStars Wagering Requirements

zer0 - - EN - General

I deposited money to PokerStars with the intention of transfering it to another player. However, when I tried to make the transfer a message box said that uncleared deposits cannot be used. Do I have to wager an amount equal to my deposit so that I may transfer/withdraw it? How do I check the amount of money that I have wagered and is therefore eligible for transfer/withdrawal?

• Would you expect to see a straight or a set here? Could villain be raising with a worse 2pair or the same hand? Is it always a backdoored flush?

• Just as I suspected.

• What did he have?

• HUD Questions

zer0 - - EN - General

I am looking for a sophisticated HUD with clean pop ups for HM2. Does anybody know where I can get a good one? I have seen powerful Hand2Note Huds but don't know if switching over to a new tracker is worth it. They also require monthly payments.

• PokeStars Currency Questions

zer0 - - EN - General

Thank you wafflecrunch.

zer0 - - EN - General

Thank you for the info Paul.

zer0 - - EN - General

What is the best way to minimise currency conversion charges on PokeStars? My ewallet (Neteller) is in Euros. You can have more than 1 currency on PokeStars. What should I set to my preferred currency? Should I deposit in Euros and then change to dollars when I join a table? Why is the US Dollar the main currency on the site if people in the US can't play? Sorry for the noob questions.

• Button Win Rate

zer0 - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

Quote from placebo: “iirc, standard Button-WRs for winning Regulars have been ~28-35 bb/100. But not entirely sure. ” Yeah, that is what I thought. Quote from loder89: “yeah 25-40 seems Standard. Is it just 125k hands total? If thats the case it might very well be variance as a couple of won/lost stacks will change your winrate in SRP OTB drastically! Pots there tend to be tiny and occur often but not all the time. ” The hands were played this year, 146K in total, I mistakenly said 125K earlier …

• IPoker, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $447.35 (223.7 bb) BB: $237.84 (118.9 bb) MP: $311.74 (155.9 bb) Hero (CO): $192 (96 bb) BTN: $233.65 (116.8 bb) Preflop: Hero is CO with Jheart4.gif Jspade4.gif MP folds, Hero raises to $6, 2 folds, BB calls $4 Flop: ($13) 4diamond4.gif 3heart4.gif 8heart4.gif (2 players) BB checks, Hero bets $9.10, BB calls $9.10 Turn: ($31.20) Tspade4.gif (2 players) BB checks, Hero be…

• IPoker, $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $200 (100 bb) BB: $487.54 (243.8 bb) MP: $290.66 (145.3 bb) Hero (CO): $223.15 (111.6 bb) BTN: $200 (100 bb) Preflop: Hero is CO with 9heart4.gif 9club4.gif MP folds, Hero raises to $6, BTN folds, SB raises to $20, BB folds, Hero calls $14 Flop: ($42) Qspade4.gif 3heart4.gif Qdiamond4.gif (2 players) SB bets $21, Hero calls $21 Turn: ($84) 4diamond4.gif (2 players) SB che…

• Button Win Rate

zer0 - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

I ran some filters and was surprised by the results. My win rate on the button is very low, 11.6 bb/100 (ev 17 bb/100) over my last 146K hands. I am losing at -40 bb/100 (ev -29 bb/100) in single raised pots when I open the button and see a flop. Even though I am in position for the hand and have a range advantage vs the BB. Sometimes I will be vs the SB, but they are usually fish as regs predominantly play 3ball or fold from that position. What win rates should I expect in this spot?

• Nur am abspielen

zer0 - - DE - Blogs

Quote from lnternet: “I have to finally admit that I can't beat the games anymore. 2015 I could still almost get to break even with rakeback, but this year I'm already down 50k, and half of that is on NL400 I will become a full-time Coach now and just repost my 2006 to 2010 Graphs from time to time. It was a good time playing cards, but everyone gets old! 9ZOgqGO.png Say it ain't so Paul. ”

• What bluffs are you hoping to see? Do you think he follows through with his bluffs often enough?