Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I suggest you watch two videos on this topic, they more or less answer what you're looking for : youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dVK7Yb1Pg youtube.com/watch?v=NpqFr_ACn2k

• Quote from loder89: “I am really not sure about the slow playing part. Haven't really seen him do that before, so I would expect him to bet 2pair+ more often than not. He definitely can show with AK I think. ” In that case i really think that two small bets could work best here : 1) i think it's clear that you won't be able to GII profitably, so to be getting called down for stacks by worse often enough ; 2) you still want to maximize the amount you could make vs all possible weaker hands, so sp…

• Quote from eroticjesus: “wa/wb-situation: no, it is a way ahead situation EQ-wise ” Was talking about perceived ranges, not particular HEROs hand - of course it's way up there, but it's just overall - weaker than Qx hands (so for example KK) are way ahead of weaker pockets / draws, but are way behind Qx. Quote from eroticjesus: “Hero can bet or x/jam weaker holdings than a Q, why not? ” Actually as played, yeah, i do agree that x/j turn is probably best, but in theory betting (or at least x/jamm…

• Quote from eroticjesus: “Just cbet small and problem is solved ” Yeah, i suppose. If anything, it seems like an overall good spot for CO to be sticky and aggressive - pretty much all hands in HEROs range would feel uncomfortable after betting in case CO raises the flop and that's what i think he should be doing a lot, because a) this flop should be really favorable for COs range due to b) him being IP and because c) we're almost 200BB deep. Quote from eroticjesus: “The J should be an action kill…

• Quote from eroticjesus: “Like the other hand, 3bet bigger ” 3 > ? Quote from eroticjesus: “As played easy fold ” Only thing that makes me stop and think is that we should have insane impied odds on hitting a J, because i don't think villain has KQo on his range and he wouldn't be able to get away from 8x (or even worse), considering that HERO should almost never have a better hand as well. At the same time, even pair outs don't feel too good.

• Quote from eroticjesus: “Turn bet again or x/shove for value ” What size would make sense and why? This seems like a way ahead - way behind type of spot overall considering ranges - i don't think that HERO can bet (let alone x/j) anything weaker than Qx on turn (IMO KK n such is almost dead or at least in really bad shape if called), however, if HERO holds Qx, it blocks a significant amount of villain's continuing range. EDIT : maybe x/j turn could be best exploitatively, expecting villain to st…

• I suppose two things are quite important to know here : 1) preflop range assumptions - You mention villain can show up with 56s here - is that right? Normally i would assume that people would be happy to see a flop with such hand from the BB, which, once raising, tends to be more on the value side, because with weaker hands it's tempting to just complete and close the action to be able to see the flop. Of course technically BB doesn't close the preflop street as there's a limp from UTG, but for …

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 20NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is SB with K Q , 192BBs effective. Villain - CO - dude with close to 400BB stack (so active unknown/reg type of player) who was sitting out, just came back for this hand and posted 1.5BB and then proceeded to RFI for 3BB which seemed very much like a steal situation, so decided to get involved in the pot for that reason. UT folds MP folds CO raises to 3BB BU folds SB HERO rais…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 20NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is SB with A Q , 100BBs effective. UT folds MP raises to 3BB CO folds BU folds SB HERO raises to 10BB BB folds MP calls. FLOP (21BB) : Q Q 5 . SB HERO bets 7.5BB, MP calls. TURN (36BB) : 9 . SB HERO checks, MP bets 18BB, SB HERO calls. RIVER (72BB) : J . SB HERO checks, MP bets 64.5BB and is all in, SB HERO calls. Linecheck??? Not really sure my decisions post-flop - starting …

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 20NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BU with A J , 105BBs effective. UT raises to 3BB MP folds CO folds BU HERO calls SB folds BB folds. FLOP (7.5BB) : A 6 T . UT checks, BU HERO checks. TURN (7.5BB) : K . UT bets 5BB, BU HERO calls. RIVER (17.5BB) : A . UT bets 41BB, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - both betting and checking should be fine IMO, i assume UT is checking range here, so i could be beh…

• Pokermarket Site Hygiene ???

motiejus - - EN - General

Hello guys, are here any administrators who do come up to the site still??? As a reasonably long time forum user i find it unfortunate that not only the site is gone down in volume, but it also is over-run with spam - i don't want to have administrator rights here by any means, but i would want to at least keep the site clean from the regular spam messages that are going in daily - i try to mark them all with the reasoning SPAM, but it seems that now there's nobody to remove such posts and so i …

• Yes, correct

• I agree that villain shouldn't be able to triple barrel anything other than Kx+ for value, but i can count at least 11 combos of hands that for whatever reason DID END UP BETTING IT FOR VALUE [KK/AKo-AKs/KQs] and that's not even counting 77 or KJs or worse Kx for that matter as those could've played it differently, or not even open the pot for 5BB (no info on it, could be just STD open size for the guy, could be otherwise...). My main problem is that i don't see what hands are actually bluffing …

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 25NL 6-max on Party Poker. HERO is BU with T T , 114BBs effective. No reads. UT folds MP raises to 4.8BB CO folds BU HERO calls SB folds BB folds. FLOP (11BB) : K 7 K . MP bets 8.3BB, BU HERO calls. TURN (27.6BB) : 8 . MP bets 18.6BB, BU HERO calls. RIVER (64.8BB) : 7 . MP bets 48.6BB, BU HERO folds. Linecheck??? Again pretty lost with ranging villain, not sure what his 4.8BB open raise size means. Still, flop seems ST…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 10NL 6-max on Party Poker. HERO is MP with Q Q , 100BBs effective. No reads on opponents. UT raises to 2.4BB MP HERO raises to 8.6BB CO folds BU calls SB folds BB folds UT calls. FLOP (27.2BB) : K 8 K . UT checks, MP HERO checks, BU bets 18.4BB, UT folds, MP HERO calls. TURN (64BB) : A . MP HERO checks, BU bets 32BB, MP HERO folds. Linecheck??? Not really sure neither what BUs cold-calling range here looks like, nor wh…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Meh.... unless they increased the rake even more (that's why their own PROS can't beat it i guess ) then probably not.... otherwise what's the difference for you Mr. CRUSHER

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “Does not seem to make sense to play ” post #160 right in this blog. Makes all the sense TO PLAY!

• serious don´t be serious

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

At least not losing...

• Solver solution(s) : Gave solver my STD pre-flop ranges, with BB not flatting 100% of A2o-A4o to have 25% of weakest SCs as calls, as normally all of them are 3bet in my ranges, so just to have some more board coverage to work with still. On the initial solve i gave BU 3 sizings (33%, 72% and 125%) of which 33% was used by far the least, so will be posting results with 72%/125%/check BU flop play (and further). BB starts the flop with a forced check. BU plays mixed strat on the flop anyways - 72…

• Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “Villian would never Valuebet a 9 here on River ” Why not? Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “i think check back check back bet is a) mega Strong like AA ” a) What's the reasoning to play AA this way??? b) if villain still can't value-bet a 9 on the river after facing 3 checks, why would he be missing clear value-bets on the flop and turn with the nuts on wet board and only bet 1/3 on the river with it?