Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 347.

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

I guess many of you may have wondered where i've been . Took a job in the evenings doing admin work for a poker stable and don't really have a lot of time to do all the investigative work i was doing .

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

was going to say that its been quiet lately but just spotted that xxxkoenigxxx has bought some shares in coys1985. xxxkoenigxxx is a past multiaccounting scammer here and looking at his activity he put a stake up a couple of days ago and cancelled it , so could well be angling to try and scam some more money. pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…r-grand-prix-austria-2017 Unfortunately , he still appears to have the trusted badge so contacted admins to try and get that removed to make it harder for him…

• the 2017 mission

shottle - - EN - Blogs

one problem all tracking sites have is that they cannot track rebuys and addons and can only take an average amount and apply that to all players

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

logged into bet365 today and saw there was a mission which gave a ticket to a freeroll for playing 10 hands. so played them and got the freeroll ticket and xGEbEH8.jpg and also got the 5000$ mega loyalty club ticket as well for final tabling.

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sho…p=38525479&postcount=2243 which says "diablo4824 on Stars + 2p2 Name: John Zegveld Address: sterrenkroos 36 4823 me breda, Netherlands Cell: 0613889940 Skype: live:johnvz2 Birthdate: November 7th, 1981 Email: johnvz2@hotmail.com Facebook: facebook.com/john.vanzegveld?ref=tn_tnmn Was given initial funds. Has not gotten in contact since. Has rolled several other stakers we've spoken with. www.johnzegveldisathief.com" the website seemed to work as a couple of days lat…

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

lol , he's cancelled the stake offer now to try and get it removed from view. PM'ed me to say i was lousy investigator since it clearly says that the refunds were complete . replied to point out that the time stamps by hovering over the posts show that it was posted 6 minutes after he posted that 26$ had been recovered and the calculation per share was made.

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

bought out pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…-more-then-40-tournaments as he still has 109$ outstanding on chipmeup from 5 years ago and this was the dispute thread chipmeup.com/forum/16/topic/75…es/player-dispute-stamper . An indication of his honesty / integrity is that he applied to staking101 at the start of the year and this was pointed out to him and he hasn't cleared up the outstanding money owed. staking101.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7372 Doesn't bode well for any investors here getting p…

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

OwKH4RS.jpg continued my run in the pokermarket freeerolls. 83 entered and knocked out by AT<A9

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…8542/udaaawg/bounty-mtt-s another past scammer back again /. previous pokermarket accounts are raymondgg and rrrg777

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…jovin-ebejer/monday-grind past scammer back again who didn't play staked events and claimed to have repaid months later but couldn't show any proof.

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

HhP86LQ.jpg just final tabled the 1000$ saturday freeroll on MPN

• why are you 4bet bluffing an unknown with a hand that going to leave you yulnerable if you hit?

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

AA-KK=0 is back with a new account presumably hoping people don't remember the pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/2421 stake where he took 5 months to pay investors. pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/tournament/8447/bilidkid/mtt is the new stake.

• KK on flop?

shottle - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

think i'd have folded . nightmare scenario would be a set vs flushdraw giving us pretty low equity pokerstrategy.com Board: 3dJs9s Equity Win Tie MP2 66.09% 66.09% 0.00% { JJ, 99, 33 } MP3 5.27% 5.19% 0.08% { KdKh } CO 28.64% 28.56% 0.08% { AsKs, AsQs, KsQs, AsJs, KsJs, QsJs, AsTs, KsTs, QsTs, JsTs, As9s, Ks9s, Qs9s, Js9s, Ts9s, As8s, Ks8s, Qs8s, Js8s, Ts8s, 9s8s, As7s, Ks7s, Qs7s, Js7s, Ts7s, 9s7s, 8s7s, As6s, Ks6s, Qs6s, Js6s, Ts6s, 9s6s, 8s6s, 7s6s, As5s, Ks5s, Qs5s, Js5s, Ts5s, 9s5s, 8s5s, 7…

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

just noticed i've now passed through the 10k views milestone . thanks to all the regular viewers , and perversely to the scammers that keep refreshing during our "discussions".

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

Hopefully with his post in the stake thread this should be resolved .

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

seems strange that he could play a couple of micromillions events 10 days or so after he played last sngs but not post an up date here.graphs he shows are for bb won per hand and not winnings per tournament.

• i was working on the premise that blind vs btn open its better to 3bet rather than set mine as btn range will be wide and weak so unlikely to hit strong enough hand to make set mining profitable. with him limping and SB completing it thought that there ranges would be even wider and weaker that i'd be more likely just to take it down preflop. Is the river the best street to overbet? with the 7c on the turn 7x and club flush draws could call/raise an overbet is 4$ a better turn size to leave roug…

• Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $16.39 (102.4 bb) Hero (BB): $21.99 (137.4 bb) UTG: $19.82 (123.9 bb) MP: $17.12 (107 bb) CO: $16 (100 bb) BTN: $15.52 (97 bb) Preflop: Hero is BB with 3spade4.gif 3diamond4.gif 3 folds, BTN calls $0.16, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.64, BTN calls $0.48, SB folds Flop: ($1.44) 3club4.gif 7spade4.gif 8heart4.gif (2 players) Hero bets $0.92, BTN calls $0.92 Tur…

• Sherlock on the hunt

shottle - - EN - Blogs

thx4urm0n3y was spotted by mfae using a spoofed version of a stars account with thx4yrm0n3y with a y instead of a u . Mentioned it to flow and also drew his attention to frankblack26 who only put up play money graphs and wouldn't give real money accounts . turned out that they were the same IP. frankblack26 had bought shares in roskoov who had uploaded other peoples ebooks for sale. they could all be the same person as scammers like to buy shares via fake accounts to try and entice victims to bu…