Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• small little stake just put up

gentleme - - EN - General

Hey all, looking to get some stakes running on here in 2016. Have gone small with this one, but it'll be a great little investment if anyone's interested.... pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/online/2503

• Free 5 euro Bankroll Project

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

today is going to be moooooore volume

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

thanks man I have this utopian vision in my mind of feeling at ease and content every time I play no matter the session results im a long way from there but working towards it.

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

Played a cash session, decided to play 1k hands and really focus on trying to play +EV. Was doing great until I tilted at end of session, there's one guy that has taken 3 stacks off me and this tilts me. So now when I see him I just go into spew mode. The latest was a Q94 flop I call bvb with TJ, call his flop bet, Turn is another Q, he checks SB, I 3/4 pot on turn. He calls. River a blank he checks, I 3/4 pot again, and of course the fish calls with KK. AHHHHHHHH I ended my session then as I wa…

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

Day 2 Lots of play today Played some cash, but ran not very great... pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…0fb7b9419d590ab58bc7a1b32 Hit the Christmas promo on Betsafe and won a €5 bonus though which was nice pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…0fb7b9419d590ab58bc7a1b32 Decided to be as patient as possible after the cash game little dowswing which left me with €7, and went in for a €2 6max deep stack MTT. Despite going onto the final table (4.3 hours into the MTT) as the short stack, I managed to finish 3/5…

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

aha that explains the nits at 2nl, seriously i've never seen so many 5/7's (2 per table) fine with me though, i made a fortune stealing their blinds

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

Was watching Unibet open stream tonight, so ended up staying up, so 1 tabled some 2nl, ended up which is nice. Updating here so blog is up to date for when I start again. Bankroll: $10 Bankroll doubled on day 1, can't argue with that! pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…0fb7b9419d590ab58bc7a1b32

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

Hey Sleeper yes I realise it's asking a lot but we'll see how it goes! Ending for the day now pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…0fb7b9419d590ab58bc7a1b32

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…0fb7b9419d590ab58bc7a1b32 Played some 2nl cash, and also played 18 husngs. Bankroll in profit, taking a break now.

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

Hi all, I just got a free 5 euro bankroll from Pokermarket and Betsafe, and have decided to take it slowly and try to build a bankroll as a challenge from these 5 euros on betsafe. Just registered a 0.50 freezeout, will let you know how it goes and update daily with how it's going. SGTLcAA.png

• Free Poker Money on Betsafe

gentleme - - Microgaming

This worked fine for me, thanks!

• Fancy some mtt action today?

ok guys here it is! reduced the ABI , got some deepstacks in there, a great little set for investment, if you're reading this and fancy some action tonight, why not get involved! pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/online/2080

• Mastering the cards.....some day

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

grats on your crushing Sunday, keep going!

hey thanks , i had 30% of my action in this one i tried to sell, and posted sharkscope abi was not much higher than other games i've been crushing, and i can't stream on twitch because my pc can't do the delay! but thanks for the detailed hints! If i was an investor I would invest in me. my sharkscope results were crushing in the same type of games i was seeking to be staked in, going to try some smaller abi games for a change see how they go. See if i can generate some more feedback.

Hi trying to get some mtt action going today... pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/online/2054 Here's my thread, check it out! thanks

• hey flow thanks for checking it out and for feedback

• hey all, i just posted two mtts in the staking section, first one starts 6pm uk time, second 9pm. I am on my game (check out my recent results in my stake sharkscope link! the past few weeks) and we will do very well! appreciate you checking it out! pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/online/1870 Thanks, have a nice Sunday

• Patience. My new focus for poker.

gentleme - - EN - Blogs

I've decided to tone things down considerably, i'm not playing anything higher than 1 euro buyins sng/mtt or 4 euro cash until i'm rolled for anything higher. want to get involved? i posted a stake up here a few hours ago, super low variance 100 $1 6max sngs, with 40 buyins. I can crush these... check it out... pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/online/1861