Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 629.

• Daddy is Home

lust1germolch - - EN - Blogs

Yo yesterday I just realized that the girl and I accidentally never exchanged names. I also asked her and the first time I heard her name was when she had to leave and introduced herself to my buddy. I thought "wow haven't heard that name in a while" xD

• Daddy is Home

I didn't read the example yet but it sounds like you put too much logic to it like he described in the beginning of the book. The "old" way was to consider all pros and cons and make it a competition. Also the leverage on your side would be that you buy the car right now and the seller doesn't have to wait another couple days or more. People are emotional and what you are basically trying to do is that he wants to solve your problem (or you solve it together) and this needs some level of emotion…

• Daddy is Home

Quote from motiejus: “Quote from lust1germolch: “I'm reading "Don't split a difference" atm it's a book about negotiation. Only 1/5th in so far but tried it out here and there and got an Airbnb down to 1.2k Euro/month from 1.7k before I came to Krakow (didn't take it tho) and got 50Euro of my current rent although that doesn't really count, she almost asked me to tell her a better price lol. ” Hey! I've almost finished the book as well, just in the audio format. Interested what kind of technique…

• Daddy is Home

I actually didn't feel like updating because it might just be an ego update lol but I learned some important lessons in the last days and just got rewarded today. Some buddies I know from game were in my city on the weekend assisting some bootcamp. It was quite random, I didn't know what was going on until my buddy asked me if he could stay a night at my place and I was in the worst sleep schedule ever for pimping but anyway they have their own stuff to do, it's fine. Just joined the free talk o…

• endlich mal einer der hier was vernuenftiges macht xD viel spass in china Quote from profiraker: “+6cm Bizeps ” nice, kann man schon mal flexen in der china uni "hey mein bizeps ist in den letzten 2 jahren um eine asiatische penislaenge gewachsen, kannst ruhig anfassen" sie: "hihihi" du: "pikachu, 3 mal 3 ist 9" und das eis ist gebrochen. kannst sie gleich nach hause nehmen. frag gar nicht erst nach boyfriend sie wird dich eh anluegen und sagen sie hat keinen. Quote from profiraker: “Ja ich habe…

• Daddy is Home

Makes sense

• Daddy is Home

Just went to register with a gym here because I wanted to mix my Calisthenics workout with weighted training (Squats and Deadlift esp.) and because the fucking workout park isn't that public, seems to be closed most of the time. fml. Anyway ofc tried to negotiate the price, asked a couple questions if they have a promotion or if we could do anything because I wanna save money Guy behind me jumps in "You can't get a discount here, I tried too, it doesn't work!" Thanks motherfucker. I'm reading "D…

• Daddy is Home

Just got up and gonna move into my new flat in 12 hours. No idea what I should do with 40kg of luggage for 2 hours because I have to leave the apt at 11am lol. Probably drag it in some coffee shop and "chill"....

• Daddy is Home

Quote from dean: “I am in Kyiv now and my guess is it could quite accordingly match as one of your next stops. ” It could. Was on my list for a bit now but always decided around it idk why. Probably gonna check it out in the future.

• Daddy is Home

@sleepwalker87 lol I didn't know about that. I don't think she was in india, it looked more like she lost a bet she also had some stuff painted on one of her boobs Yes not tattooed just like someone went there with a text marker

• Daddy is Home

I just arrived in Krakow 10 days ago. Traveled with bus because no money lol. Budapest is a great city I bet it's quite good to live there but I was pretty happy to leave. It's not great for pimping. You have some clubs that are packed and some hotties here and there but overall just too many trashy girls. As I said I wanted to move somewhere and since I have been in Krakow last year and had a great time I choose to look for an apartment here. I have some ok connections here because of all my Ai…

• Daddy is Home

There is not much to avoid, just know what you want long term and you wont fall in love with every girl that gives you some attention

• probably break even with rakeback

• I think on those stakes rakeback is very important. Maybe try out Partypoker instead!

• Daddy is Home

Looks like daddy is too late to the party... ehhhhm let's see Won some money with poker last month just a couple hundred usd wohoo Could make so much more money but just don't have the drive to do all this shit again to get my BR up to 100k or whatever again Idk it's irrational but we'll see. I just totally stopped valuing money for my happiness years ago.. But if you have to worry about money it's also not good so there is some balance ... I also know poker is exciting to me if I'm focussed on …

• Daddy is Home

@rigged31 Yea thought of blogging in German but part of the reason for going to the English section was that there were some English speaking poker buddies hitting me up in Skype asking how things are going for me etc, so I decided it would make sense to write an English blog All of my German buddies understand English anyway so it's no problem. @klabautermann right now you present yourself as a retard, maybe if you give me some more arguments we can have a serious discussion.

• Daddy is Home

100.gif

• Daddy is Home

yo just came back from a night out, usually a good time for updating I'm happy about my workout routine now. Everything has a reason to be in that routine now lol. I also do stretching almost every day (if I'm too sore I skip it for the day), stretching pretty intense atm just to make some progress with the weak parts of my body. I also didn't play any computer games yet btw very happy about it and after 4.5 months not playing anything I kinda feel some urge sometimes but I just realised if I ju…

• Daddy is Home

Quite a long time since I have been updating. Haven't had a reason really. Did theory work most of the time, some grinding (went bad) and worked out, also went clubbing 1-2 a week. Didn't hook up with another girl, kinda just saw the girl that I met on the first night out and couldn't say no I was surprised how cool Edinburgh actually is. When I left a year ago I kinda hated it. Still a little too cold for me but great city after all I'm in Budapest now since a couple days. Just got some Airbnb …

• Daddy is Home

I feel like figuring out what to do to get better in poker or anything is not the real problem, I have learned this over the last years and seen many guys progressing, for me it has always been the problem to be consitent with it. I just grew up as an only child never had to do anything in my childhood, my sister didn't like it So I'm still not doing too well at the card game mostly because I put in too little focussed work but since I'm in Edinburgh I'm doing way better, just way less distracti…