Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• Quote from lieschenmüller: “Quote from jaimestaples: “Another poker week is upon us and this is the last one in my Calgary home. The three of us that live here are moving to Montreal next Wednesday so I just have 4 streams left in this location. I am excited to have a fresh space. ” Who are "the three of us" ? Grinding buddies? And why do you move? ” I live in a house with my brother Matt Staples and Kevin Martin (all three of us are streamers.) We just figure we can work from anywhere so why no…

• Sunday small pacl: pokermarket.com/xrDH0BO0bEb

• Saturday: pokermarket.com/xrDH0BoTu10

• Thursday Pack: pokermarket.com/xrDH0B6wfBm

• Hey all, Another poker week is upon us and this is the last one in my Calgary home. The three of us that live here are moving to Montreal next Wednesday so I just have 4 streams left in this location. I am excited to have a fresh space. Today was a pretty good day on the stream so I think I am setting up well for the rest of the week. we got 7th in the hot 11 for $560. Hopefully tomorrow that's a 1st XD. I'll link a few youtube videos and keep this short in the interest of sleep. Thanks all for …

• Wednesday pokermarket.com/xrDH0B6MtlD

• Sunday Package: pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…estaples/sunday-of-dreams

• 1. Is that good? haha. Ill take it as good. 2. That's my comfy t-shirt. This the real life not the produced one shitty shirts and all. Stream went really well today guys. Back at it tomorrow and Sunday A few recent videos: youtube.com/watch?v=b1P2v2A7KcQ youtube.com/watch?v=t1zmU7qa4wU youtube.com/watch?v=iJOWZ4a9vxU youtube.com/watch?v=PJL5ckIQeyg youtube.com/watch?v=MJwXmaiXJco

• Thursday 109 KO pack: pokermarket.com/xrDH0Bnsngc

• Hey all, Been a bit of an off week for me. The good news is I get to go see my family this Monday Tuesday which I am very excited about! I hardly ever get to see them so I think I have earned this. I didn't get much poker in in the past few days though which has me feeling a bit off. Once a grinder always a grinder haha. I have started a new vlogging channel along with my normal poker content. The idea is to show a bit of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on in being a poker pro, and being a…

• Hey all, Today was a really awesome stream! We did a charity stream for the Fort McMurray food bank and were able to raise $2500 dollars! A huge thanks to everyone that came and and supported the effort. Tomorrow is going to be a great day with the Sunday grind fully on the mind. GL all on the felt and lets win some tournaments. Jaime (new video:) pokerstaples.com/pages/videos?v=youtube_CcDfocHVJcY

• Here is the recording if anyone wants to check it out. Not all the hands are captured during the Sunday session but great fun still. Jaime twitch.tv/pokerstaples/v/81019000

• Quote from oscarmorajapo: “THIS IS AMAZING AND fabulous...ty for type here ” Thanks Oscar! Pretty damn good week! Three final tables in the Hot 27, Big 33 , and Hot 109! Also a nice return for the investors! I have decided to not sell at any markup for now. It's not a huge deal for me to give up a bit and I really enjoy the support of thew community so look out for some pretty great deals coming out daily Thanks all for the love, Jaime youtube.com/watch?v=Po6DMlVaIwM youtube.com/watch?v=u4zOtBgj…

• Good game guys. Lots of fun!

• Quote from lieschenmüller: “Again some really cool and entertaining stuff. Keep it up and good luck at the Mirco Millions! ” Thanks man! Hey all, Looking forward to a solid week of streaming as well as the pokermarket blogger tournament! I will be streaming a bit tonight, and around noon eastern time wed-sun. There will also be packages up every day GL on the felt all! Jaime youtu.be/7AQ_v33_7_E youtu.be/N0fXsdIw7XE youtu.be/U1osdqbUYxg

• Friday pack: pokermarket.com/xrDH0BjHsyD

• Hey all, Starting up for another week of streaming Micro Millions makes for a really fun grind this week with some interesting structures. Stay tuned in the market place for packages every day and here are some youtube videos form the past couple days. Jaime youtube.com/watch?v=o8MEsIM51yQ youtube.com/watch?v=88ttRJObJAY youtube.com/watch?v=zDS2LKXOBmg youtube.com/watch?v=mQoD8NLzL7M youtube.com/watch?v=Q2j1RNqjgq8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZrzjSy760_0 youtube.com/watch?v=6yb2bs4aIEg

• I struggle to remember this sometimes guys haha. Here is today's thread: pokermarket.com/xrDH0BIMilC

• Hey all, Back on the stream grind Thursday, Frisay and Sunday. Also doing a meetup in my hometown this weekend! Come check it out if you are near Calgary, Alberta Canada. Hopefully this week is a winner Jaime youtu.be/_MQ5DYS8sBg

• Forgot to post yesterday all, apologies. Here is today's fast pack: pokermarket.com/xrDH0BhvaED