Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Pre - vs fish deeper IP would make it as much as possible, unless dead reads that he's going to go crazy vs small(est) open sizes, if not, don't see a good reason to open less than 3BB. Flop - even if by betting less you force villain to continue wider (in theory), there's still a point of where you're just not getting enough value with you hand - i think that's the case here - could you tell the clear difference in villain's continuing range if you bet 44%, 33% or 20% ? If you want villain to c…

• Trading Thread

motiejus - - DE - Allgemein

Quote from gok smurfin: “what happend to this site ” abandoned by the authority, over-run by spam...

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is CO with T T , 190BBs effective. Couple weaker players we're sitting in late positions, hence i think MP used small opening size with possibly wider range than normal. UT folds MP raises to 2BB CO HERO raises to 7BB BU folds SB folds BB folds MP calls. FLOP (15.5BB) : 8 T 3 . MP checks, CO HERO bets 7BB, MP raises to 21BB, CO HERO...??? Linecheck??? Obviously a dream spot, …

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BU with A 6 , 100BBs effective. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB raises to 10BB BB folds BU HERO calls. FLOP (21BB) : 8 7 Q . SB checks, BU HERO checks. TURN (21BB) : A . SB checks, BU HERO checks. RIVER (21BB) : 2 . SB checks, BU HERO bets 10BB, SB raises to 90.5BB and is all in, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - would you be stabbing after…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is CO with K T , 100BBs effective. MP folds CO HERO raises to 2.5BB BU raises to 8.5BB SB folds BB folds CO HERO raises to 21BB BU calls. FLOP (43.5BB) : K T J . CO HERO checks, BU bets 18BB, CO HERO calls. TURN (79.5BB) : 4 . CO HERO checks, BU bets 61BB and is all in, CO HERO calls. Linecheck??? 1) How would you have played this hand as it was ? 2) How would you h…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 50NL 6-max on microgaming, anynymous, 5-handed. HERO is BB with K J , 104BBs effective. Villain - unknown - probably reg. MP raises to 3BB CO folds BU folds SB folds BB HERO calls. FLOP (6.5BB) : K 7 Q . BB HERO checks, MP bets 3.5BB, BB HERO calls. TURN (13.5BB) : 5 . BB HERO checks, MP bets 8BB, BB HERO calls. RIVER (29.5BB) : J . BB HERO checks, MP bets 29.5BB, BB HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - STD. Turn…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 50NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 3-handed. HERO is SB with A T , 100BBs effective. Villain - seems to be a regular. BU folds SB HERO raises to 3BB BB raises to 9BB SB HERO raises to 20.5BB BB calls. FLOP (41BB) : 2 8 T . SB HERO bets 16BB, BB calls. TURN (73BB) : J . SB HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - not strong enough to call a 3bet OOP, so using this hand as a 4bet. Flop - looks just like a perfect spot for my han…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, 4-handed, anonymous. HERO is BU with A J , 100BBs effective. Players involved we're most likely regulars, no additional reads / info. CO raises to 2.5BB BU HERO calls SB calls BB folds. FLOP (8.5BB) : A 9 4 . SB checks, CO bets 5.5BB, BU HERO calls, SB calls. TURN (25BB) : A . SB checks, CO bets 16.5BB, BU HERO calls, SB folds. RIVER (58BB) : 7 . CO bets 38.5BB, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pr…

• Timbeys und Challenges

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

@painlezz , clean the spam in the site, please!

• Guess Who´s Back...

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Quote from mrmakeable: “Hey, i don`t know how good is your german so i try me best in english but have to say sorry for all the mistakes that will follow=) ” No worries, it's your blog, I'm myself using google translate : ))) (and your english is just fine ) Quote from mrmakeable: “Turn call seems not good with this SPR, i guess i Play just X/shove or X/fold ” sure, i'm rather just guessing myself, but it just seems a bit weird of a spot where x/calling down doesn't seem clearly better at all, a…

• Guess Who´s Back...

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Wow! Nice graph, also, nice hand - could you maybe share your thought process on: a) calling flop raise vs 3betting flop - i think i personally would prefer a 3bet considering you have the nuts and also unblock all the potential draws from FDs, to SDs to K X etc ...? b) x / jamming vs x / calling turn - one of the worse turn cards for you as it completes the flop open-ender. TBH, once i saw that villain bet / calls turn and river blanks i was like, how you're even winning Thought in all seriousn…

• Hey, thanks for the kind words! I'm not out by any means, checking the site everyday for the most part, just unfortunately rather to report spam instead of poker talks... As i said, i don't mind still putting hands up for discussion, it just feels like site is abandoned, so my motivation to post also naturally dropped I'll try posting some more to hopefully spark some interest back on the site (i guess it's still better than spam ), meanwhile you can of course post your own hands as well, will b…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “or you hit an A4T board with A4, just forget that the fish is of course in the 3bet Coldcall Range 44, you can't imagine ” That's brutal... with A4 you also block 44.... At least it could be AT or TT, but not 44....

• HM2 issues

motiejus - - EN - General

Hell guys, how are you? Experiencing bit of an issue with HM2 - since 2 days ago, at the second half of the session it started counting all hands, both won and lost as losses - the won money number value is represented as negative value, so as loss, so it certainly has f'ed up the bottom line results and graph, but also not sure if some specific metrics like wwsf aren't skewed since that point as well... Maybe anyone has had anything similar and knows how much it does affect things and how to fi…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

If you can't / don't want to put poker away for good i'd say you should try to answer the fundamental question why do you even play it - are you really strickly interested in profit, so making best, +EV decisions, which in the long run translates into profit, or is it rather just to prove something to yourself or others, in which case i'd say that's a pretty expensive route and you really might want to try something else.

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

In my humble opinion, i'm not sure i agree with some of the plays...

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Quote from klabautermann: “yes, get a big update. The update is sure to interest a lot of people. There is so much going on in the forum that I don't even know where to start reading ” Once you're done reading, please write a short resume for people who don't have that much time, thank you

• Hello guys, how are you? It's unfortunate that this site is gone down in volume so drastically, even regular DE forum residents are active no more. I'm still willing to put out hands here, in the strategy section up for discussion, even if nobody else posts theirs, but i would at least want to know if there would still be anyone that would join me here, so please, if anyone's interested, leave a comment for me to know that i won't be just talking to myself (which i don't really want to do). Than…

• I suggest you watch two videos on this topic, they more or less answer what you're looking for : youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dVK7Yb1Pg youtube.com/watch?v=NpqFr_ACn2k

• Quote from loder89: “I am really not sure about the slow playing part. Haven't really seen him do that before, so I would expect him to bet 2pair+ more often than not. He definitely can show with AK I think. ” In that case i really think that two small bets could work best here : 1) i think it's clear that you won't be able to GII profitably, so to be getting called down for stacks by worse often enough ; 2) you still want to maximize the amount you could make vs all possible weaker hands, so sp…