Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

• Have fun in Thailand and update with some pics

• Its actually worse for you if you have Ah because you block his busted FDs that he bluff shoves river. Any notes on the opponent? Opening range, fold to 3 bet, 4 bet from that position, stats vs hero, fold to c bet in 3 bet pots, bet vs missed in c bet pots,raise flop/turn/river, how does he sees you (any history) ??? So much crucial info missing Read less if you take bet then x/c check river line, this is top of your pair type hands that you have in your 3 bet range by the river. If you 3 bet m…

• Vs those stats, bet flop,x/c turn and x/f river on this run out. He seems on the passive side when betting turn vs missed and by the river he will bet even tighter range. Problem is that when turn and river repeat 7 7 he is only reping QJ JJ 44. I feel that he checks river with KQ and value shoves AQ and all the 2 pairs + hands. If you have read that he is more aggressive then AQ is a snap but I would find a fold here because he over bet shoves (PTSR is not 1:1 so you need him to bluff a lot) an…

• Quote from czar: “Check back? Bet? if bet, what size? ” He seems aggressive enough pre flop but what is his barreling frequency OOP in 3 bet pots? This is crucial for turn decision. If he c bets OOP something like 40-55% , I would opt in to check turn as I expect more Jx and over pairs there. With 55%+ c bet OOP I would value bet turn to extract value from T9s 98s some under pairs like 44-66 and even induce some x/r from AK AQ etc (if he is aggro). Checking turn lets him realize equity with hand…

• Quote from zer0: “What guidelines / rules of thumb can you prescribe for these situations? ” 1) Check cold call BTN vs CO or any position vs position that you encounter 2) Check how much opponent is probe betting or bet vs missed c bet 3) Check opponents fold to c bet to make a decision 1st of all if c betting is better then x/c - also check his raise or x/r stat as well ! 4) Estimate how his range connects with certain texture and what would he value and what bluff bet vs missed 5) Make a decis…

• Quote from zer0: “On which turn cards should we: 1) Bet 2) x/f 3) x/c ” 1) Anything from 2-T 2) no x/f on turn unless you have read that he bets vs missed super tight and always nuts (like sets+) 3) any card is x/c turn as JJ is very high in your range that it continues 2 streets on such texture Quote from zer0: “What about the river? ” On this specific river fold out bluff catchers and call boats and flushes, don't expect that opponent will turn anything into a bluff after he bets vs missed tur…

• Guys I had coaching session with Pavel and I highly recommend you check out his services! In our session he cleared a lot of doubts that I had and with my planing. It was definitely +EV decision. I will post a review in his coaching thread and link it in this post also with more detailed information, for now trust me when I say he is worth all the money he charges and way more then that!

• Hard to read your position and theirs to analyze properly. Hand 3 is most confusing with where you are and how action goes. Does this mean that the guy who opens is actually UTG and you are CO? Post flop shows x/c and it looks like you are IP with this hand. Very confusing at least for me. Will try anyways with such info. Just some stuff from top of my head: Hand 1: AhAc Hand 2: ThTc Hand 3: AdQd Hand 4: Ac9c

• What do you guys use for table selecting reg speed tables? Switching fairly soon to NL50 reg speeds, will play Microgaming mostly with addition to Ipoker and some Ongame while keeping Bwin open 1 table. Look forward to your experiences for table selecting

• Quote from scatmaster: “Thanks for the reply! Not sure if you noticed, but it's a 3-way pot on the flop. ” You welcome. I did notice and in dynamic where both players check to you, you will have bluffing range from BTN. As you stated your bluffing range will be draws (SDs) + some BDFDs (most likely pair + nut BDFD or so). So it becomes OK for SB to defend with 9x there. Quote from scatmaster: “(That should actually be the second question: What should BT bet the river with? But I didn't want to m…

• Quote from scatmaster: “Quote from ivicailiev77: “When I get some months going on NL50+ I will save 600+$ to get a full license wink.png ” $600+? The Basic version is $249 and the Pro version is $475. I have bought the latter and it lets you run scripts which is cool for running multiple flops overnight or such. The software is super good and very fast now with the latest upgrade to 1.4. I can do nothing but wholeheartedly recommend it! ” I was thinking of this one which I found on forum + progr…

• Quote from bigfiszh: “Quote from ivicailiev77: “Did you guys all buy the software or you are sharing subscription with someone ??? ” This guys have been working for more than ten years on this software. It's a more than fair price. Additionally - to all who even think about scamming - afaik, sharing gets technically prevented. ” I had no intention to scam anybody Just asking how people are getting by with it. I know for HM2 and PT4 people buy and share licenses. Some do the same for CREV and Flo…

• Steal away man! Glad to see more people posting hands and contributing to the community!!! I will give you my answers and hopefully some of them will be correct when other crushers jump in and give theirs Quote from scatmaster: “Questions: 1. Should SB call the flop with some 9x? 2. How thinly should SB XR the river for value? 3. What bluff hands are reasonable for the XR line? 4. Should BT bet/call or bet/fold T8 on the river? ” 1. Yes he should. On K97 rainbow he can expect BTN to bluff bet so…

• Quote from scatmaster: “In the first picture it shows IP's strategy after OOP checks. In the second picture it shows OOP's strategy after IP bets 18. (If you look at which nodes are selected at the top you might see how it works). ” Now I got it! Thanks! I was thinking this was all for OOP play. Now makes total sense. As expected, when opponent checks to us and we are in position, we will bet vs missed c bet with very high frequency as in general it is very difficult to protect checking range wi…

• Thanks missery! I was hoping to see default strategy where 1 window will show all options. It seems like the strategy is split in two ways which is somewhat confusing. I was expecting software to display correct strategy with 99 here read less, instead when you choose bet option it bets it with 100% frequency while checking leads to same hand playing with x/c and x/r certain frequencies. I wonder why doesn't the software show 1 strategy that construct GTO for this flop texture with our vs villia…

• Awesome advice Tackleberry. I spent today 1.5 hour in CREV doing 3-4-5 bet ranges CO vs BTN. It unlocked so many things in my mind, something that no coach went in depth + there aren't enough educational videos on such subject. Definitely your advice is highly recommended !

• Guys really good points. I agree that betting is good for us for the purpose of not allowing free equity to our opponent but on this type of texture but there is a problem for us on the turn. We play OOP, our hand is not top of the range where we are snap shoving any turn and therefore it becomes very debatable in what category we will fit it. I think that this hand will play far greater as x/c x/f compared to c bet and x/f turn. As I said , when you x/c flop, opponent will fire (all in) turn wi…

• Quote from ivicailiev77: “Can you explain why program chooses AT and AJ as call and never as x/r while it uses A8hh for x/r ? ” Still hoping someone will elaborate on that. Quote from miserry: “Pio doesn't work in this way. It wants to have close to the same amount of strong,average and weak hands on different runouts. example: If you want to raise here with flush, it would be most likely the nutflush combos, and if you want to be strong on overcards, then you have sets and some top pairs + fd. …

• Quote from numbers: “But maybe betting 1/3th turn so that we keep initiative and credibly bluff some rvrs is an option ? ” What other hands from your range would you bet 1/3 turn here? That is one of the potential problems, your range becomes face up when you bet 1/3 turn here because there aren't enough hands that you use there and opponent will mostly put you on a draw of a sort which allows him to shove over your bet etc

• Was this the WW2 guy from your table Paul? pokernews.com/news/2015/07/old…-still-grinding-22206.htm