Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

I'm gonna use this space as a place for me to document all my "crazy" thoughts, feel free to interject (but I am challenging you to HU4rollz no matter who you are .... ((i'm on like £2 ...watch the spin up)) just so fucking sick and tired of how sick poker/ life can be at times

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

Funny thing is I'm scared of the future, cause I have no idea what to do... i'm definitely going back to the 9 - 5 to pay for my upkeep for the moment, but whenever I was playing 1/2 cash I didn't come across anyone who I thought was better than me... Even the dealers at Aspers Stratford were saying I play some of the best poker they've ever seen. So I do always have my raw poker skills to go own. Many people have told me I should think about streaming (as you guys can guess I talk alot of shit)…

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

I dunno why I'm typing here, but I feel like this site is the new poker forum, and you guys get to watch the come-up right from the bottom i originally came to try see what kind of coaching/ staking I can get, but first i thought I'll do a lil flexing with ma story telling skills

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

But for real guys watch out for me, soon you'll be hearing a lot from me in the poker world, I'm way to big of a personality not to garner a following as soon as some luck comes my way

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

BLOCK OF TEXT is always really good, cause people always have the time to read long shit like that -.-

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

I'm posting this cause I have no clue what my next step is, I'm in the process of trying to get some more online backing for different games/ preferable live backing for the live scene in london. But I know trust is something that takes years to build and seconds to destroy, and unfortunately i have messed up with some people super close to me all of it is part of my condition though, check out Dutch Boyd's book poker tilt the fact i was able to go from being in a mental home one week to being i…

• Turn Of Faith

msowole - - EN - Blogs

Hey guys, i've been out the online poker scene but just coming back from some really bad life tilt and i'm gonna use this place to vent. I was a sponsored spin & go player with some pretty nice results (see that sexy red line in the link below) playing over 40k games. Due to unforeseen circumstances i couldn't afford to play those games (Fuck you Stars) so i had to do other things in life to make a living. I started working for charities and became of one the best fundraisers in the UK, (you don…