Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

• Highstakes

bigblindbets - - EN - Blogs

After the WCOOP ME win I was contacted by Jack Stanton to answer a few question for their blog. It's about a 5-10 minute read and i'll link it at the end. Apart from that, the win requires adjusting a few plans, as you might imagine. So for the next few weeks poker will not be my top priority. I'll likely be back on track to focus a lot on poker by the end of this month and i still plan to follow the rough structure i laid out in the opening post to this blog. Pokerstars blog interview: news.pok…

• Highstakes

Quote from Bigblindbets: “The hours/study might deviate if i make a deep run in the main event on Sunday. ” Well, that was a very deep run! Really blown away by all the positive messages from everyone. I appreciate it!

• Highstakes

Since my last blog here (last update late 2017) i made a successful transition to highstakes NL cash games. I had my first one million $ year in 2018 and made a good amount of progress on my game. I guess everyone loves a pretty graph, so here's 2018 tracked results. fa2510a2f730b6433ae7143cb7f23140.png This year however has been a little disappointing. Not really in terms of results, i just think it's the first year since the beginning of my poker journey that i felt i got worse at the game. So…

• I don't quite understand what you signed up for: 1) 1300euro a month + a % of the business (as if you own part of it) or 2) 1300euro a month + a % of profits depending on business performance and did you get a contract/written messages stating the exact terms and time frames of the deal? If it's 1 and you have a contract then you should go back and discuss it with them. That wasn't the deal you signed up for. In this scenario they offered you a deal which you took on the basis of a potential ver…

• Daddy is Home

Get Updatin

• Daddy is Home

Go Johnny 100.gif youtube.com/watch?v=tSgbSjBW_gk

• Your going in a good direction, keep it up! Volume vs study frequency is always a tough one. I really like your approach - in cash i think your approach is a very strong one. Does it change with tournaments? Never considered it. Variance in game type likely does cause a significant difference between the amount you should dedicate to grinding/studying. If 10% of the time you project you lose money with your current winrate and volume in the year then at a minimum you to have a plan for those sit…

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

bigblindbets - - EN - General

Outtt. Ajo SB v u7/co/bu 25bb jam. U7 folds Co calls bu folds Co has Ako. Gg

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

2.5 levels through. 3-4 fish on my table. Lots of lol plays. Current stack 100k.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Sorry I didn't update, I had my phone stolen in omnia. Min cashed for $7466, nice warm up.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Through to Day 2 with about 70bb. Mannny mistakes from others and pretty slow structure. EV is very high

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

After multiple blow up hands from others I'm 4x starting stack . About 130bb~ for after break

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Thought my table was all regs. Turns out after some hands there were weak/blow up "regs"

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

5k main event in play. Doubled up early vs the 1 guy doing some limping, for 250bb. All regs now on my table

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Out. AA in u8 @ 18bb. I raise 2.4 u6 and BB call. Flop 864f checks around. Qr. BB bets 3.5bb I go all-in and get called Vs q4o.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Still in with 25bb left. i think my table draws have been about 60% Americans/10% asain, >50% of them have been medium-big fish. Many big mistakes. Veryyyy high ev here.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

Ok I've registered for my first event : $3k bi. Tilted American got his hand put in the muck while he was sitting down and went nuts at the dealer. Looking good as first impression. Lez gooo

• Gogogo! 100.gif

• "No way, that's the 3rd hand in a row you've won, you run so good man", "How can you check raise that board ffs?", "I have no luck in this game, how can i be card dead for so long", "man, they always have one better than me, this game's a joke". The table chatter of a live reg playing a tournament. Emotion, emotion, emotion. For over 15 hours i was barraged with a persistent stream of verbal chatter. It led me to consider the extremes of self-talk. It's not a stretch in my mind to assume their o…