Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• B turn big, b/f river As played c/f. Ut will never ever bluff here with this line.

• I would b b b/f with the flush blocker. Let him herocall river with his 8x 9x and random pair type hands. I dont like x/c since he only bets his strong hands + few bluffs and always xback his herocall range. Flop i would prefer xr when dont blocking fd and bdfd. This should be the worse combo to xr flop.

• I like the small flop bet. Then jam flop vs raise. U have good equity vs any pair. Sometimes u make fold weaker pairs what should be a good result and he never folds FDs which u dominate hardly. Get it in pls

• Seb's : road to 1k

hard hitta - - DE - Blogs

Gl

• I think this is a good spot to xback our TP with this hand and get 2 streets of value on turn and river. He should be calling looser with his 2nd pairs, since he does not expect us to xback here with TP. Also he then can lead his 2nd pairs on turn and xc river, cause u are not repping to. Ofc sometimes u run into AQ or a set, but thats okay

• After 3betting flop, u cant fold anymore to a jam. Since limp/calling in the btn, i assume him to be a fish and not weak reggy, except he is a nitty fishreg that plays like 14/10. in that case u would be fucked against his raise. I would only call the flop raise (to keep his random bluffs in and give him the opportunity to keep spewing) and see what turn card comes and then decide whether to donk, check/c, check/r or even check/f.

• Interesting spot Like chitz wrote AJcc AQcc and TT, but hard to say if villain coldcalls them or 3bets. AK is also possible. You never know. In btn i would say coldcall yes, but in cutoff i expect these hands to 3bet. Reason for coldcall would be if theres a good spot sitting in the blinds. I think Tx is a better bluffcatcher than any KK combo? As for bluffs, yes i also think that there arent enough natural bluffs like KJcc QJs etc, since i assume these type of hands to 3bet? I think this spot i…

• If u want to jam turn, i would bet flop bigger like 9$, then u have a potsize bet left for the turn. On the flop You are anyway targeting Ax, oesd 76s and FDs which are gonna call any size under potsize. So go big. Vs 2/3 he maybe is sometimes also calling 2nd pairs. So maybe 1/2 is better to let 2nd pairs definetly call, idk. For turn jam 2/3ps is better. With this big overbet on the turn i think u make villain fold a lot of hands that would call a smaller size. That he calls of 76s is very bad…

Da ist aber jemand motiviert Mach se platt !!

Quote from klabautermann: “Bei PS.de sind heute Wartungsarbeiten.Also kann ich dort nicht trollen. Hier auf PM ist so wenig los wie soll man den hier vernüftig trollen? Mir fällt nix ein wie ich trollen könnte .... Das ist einfach nur traurig. Ich finde einfach kein Trollfutter. ” Den Sebi?

• Vor 2 jahren auf ezig, selbst mischen umgestiegen. Bestätige hiermit jede Zeile die eroticjesus hier abelassen hat (außer die nikotin-konzentration sache, da kenn ich mich nicht aus). Hab seit Ezig aber auch noch nicht versucht aufzuhören. Kippen sind aber np

• What are we going to do on the river? There are not much blanks except 2, 3 and 4, which we ofc gonna bet. I assume big size. But more like potsize or 2/3? Most cards bring a trips with better kicker, flushes, straights, better fullhouses. What is our line on these cards 5, 6, 9, J-A and all „blanks“ that bring a flush

• Everything Wat internet says. Also i wouldnt interpret too much into turn sizing without save reads. For example i would bet different sizings on the turn against different villains. On the hand u can say his turn sizing looks too small for 6x, on the other hand its the typical „plz call me betsize, hope he doesnt fold if i bet bigger like 2/3ps“. But idk, i would be more carefully concearning sizingtells without any reads.

• Weird Line in SB. Is there any history? Maybe u did 3bet/sqz a lot at this table or w/e. U probably would write it down here, but sometimes we just forget it or even dont notice ingame. I would play it exactly the same way.

• Ostap ist zurück

Sei ein Macher und kein Schwacher

• Jam is good vs fish. He still have weaker 2pairs in his range 86 K6 J8 K2 and Any TP

• Ist schon lange her. Aber hatten den spot mal gesolved. Glaub allein im headsup (nicht im blindbattle) will man auf diesem flop als pfa fast alles checken bzw wenn man betten will dann x/r. 4w bin ich mir ziemlich sicher dass man hier AA AQ type hands nur x/c will. Fuck muss los

• Why should he not go allin with sets? I dont think its very important to be balanced here in a 4w pot with a aggro fish. Also if he just calls, he can face a very shitty spot if u also call and a diamond comes on the turn. If sb is a reg, i would give him a range of 88, 22, and maybe TP+FDs KQs KJs KTs and some nFD ? I am not sure whats the best line here with any FDs for the SB, but i think calling is just fine. But Maybe jaming with TP+Fd is actually good to to kick u out of the pot when u hav…

• Würde flop 1/4 bzw 9bb betten. Was will der reg da machen im sandwich? Find ich voll geil. Gegen die size foldet niemand gar nix. Wenn reg callt, kann fish immer noch minraiseallin drüber gehen, so dass wir nochmal option haben gegen den reg. Und dann kann man überlegen, ob man nur callt (um den reg zu trappen) oder raist. Die idee kam mir grad spontan. As played fold ich das niemals. Jam vom reg ist sehr komisch. Macht keinen sinn. Sieht einfach nach any Jx oder spew mit PP aus. Sollte sowas ni…

• Ye sorry, somehow i thought hero is sitting in the bb, so that we dont have all the sets. If u expect villain to stab a lot or often on the turn, then x/jam should be good or even the best line?