Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Guess Who´s Back...

lnternet - - DE - Blogs

Ja Mann der Corona Boom, darauf haben wir gewartet

• Token Store

lnternet - - EN - General

Not dead but limping, yes

• It's not a 4bp. It's a non-standard spot. Maybe a 3bp. Maybe something else, calling limp-reraise doesn't have name as far as I know. Anyway, he limp-reraises super small, so obviously a fish. Range is usually QQ+ and then a few random medium strong hands like 88 or 87s or KQ. Turn I think you have a fold.. well actually it's so small. I dunno, call is fine I guess. Just not sure you beat anything... but odds are good.. Tough one. River very similar. Actually he's betting a substantial amount no…

• Flop bet 1/3 good, 1/3 possible. Vs flop XR you call of course, then turn jam on safe cards call and on wet cards it's interesting. It's possible his flop XR is quite tight and you don't really want to stack off even on safe boards. But that means he XR very little, which is good for you overall, just not good when he does it and you have KJ QJ JT stuff. Turn with Ax of heart you have the best hand sometimes and river check-check, that's why you should have a +EV call vs turn overbet. Like he ca…

• bet small is good if he XR a lot it becomes not great, but you don't know that

• Turn 1/3 is cool although pretty thin. But it's not like checking is better. If he doesn't jam AK pre he should call flop with 1 heart for sure, and possibly all of the AK. His river donk is strange anyhow, but I see now way he is bluffing here. Like what. 87s? Just fold.

• Trusted Badge

lnternet - - EN - Beginners Corner

It's not dead it's just uninhabited

• Here we g(t)o

lnternet - - DE - Blogs

Hi, wie geht's

• I'm not so sure he will raise river with Qx after you overbet turn. It's not like he can get value from anything. Also low stakes people aren't aggro, so probably just jam river. Turn I agree with everyone, not the best overbet.

• Flop check is ok to mix in but of course betting is more standard. Turn jam only good if you think he can have QJ/JT as well, which at NL50 I doubt he would overbet that thinly. So call yeah. River you obviously are bluffcatching. I still doubt he goes thinly though with something like QQ KK here, even A5 A2 he might not jam. You can have AXhh too. His AQ AK don't bluff turn like this... So his value range is narrow. AJ fits perfectly but that's almost it. For bluffs, he could have any two reall…

• His sizing plan is the most retarded I've seen in a long time. Agree with your thoughts. Jam flop seems OK though. Jam turn seems OK as well. Although big flop size, just fold, seems ok. And tiny turn when the board pairs... I mean that smells like full house too! So basically can see fold call jam being ok at every point Personally I think I jam flop vs that size. Not saying that's best though.

• You can XR flop. You can also XR turn because CO doesn't have 7x in his flatting range pre. I think that's best to be honest, he can have JJ and there's a bunch of draws. Or do you think he never has JJ/QQ and does flat some 7x? River you rep Tx so just fold. Even if you fold everything but Tx you might not be overfolding since he overbet. He might have 77?

• MPN schließt Poker

lnternet - - Microgaming

• If you play jam or fold on a flop, he should start to bet smaller until you are forced to call some hands. Or he should start to check back a bunch of middle strong hands that hate to get jammed on (like AK here). So always jamming overpairs and draws here can't be correct... that said jamming overpairs for protection and value is usually good in 4bp.

• OOP you 3bet because if you just call he can check back turn and flop raising becomes really good for all kinds of hands. Unless you donk some turns but just 3b flop OOP sometimes is best. High EQ boards you get a lot of raises, so you can 3b lots of hands for value and you want to for protection as well. Very deep you need to get stacks in with your nuts.

• Here we g(t)o

lnternet - - DE - Blogs

Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “Ich habe auch das Gefühl das weniger die Karten gespielt werden sondern eher der Spot und die Tabledynamik gerade ausschlaggebend sind. ” Hast ja eh nur 2 Karten, was willst da grossartig spielen.

• Pre size is a bit small. Flop you can bet 1/4 or check. Your size is slightly large. River easy fold, he has zero bluffs. FDs jam flop almost always and QQ hit.. so you beat maybe JJ? Nothing really, just fold.

• Jam is good, call is ok too. I mean what do you want to know exactly

• I usually play with 0% flop 3bet IP Spots where it's important to 3b IP is - very high equity for a lot of hands boards, like 227 - very deep - vs fish for value, vs tight XR for value when you have the nuts So 55 here is best to 3b flop if you think his XR is tight. Otherwise it's whatever, call good, 3bet good, but no 3bet easier to play.

• Quote from chitz: “Quote from lnternet: “For simplicity I'd say he's uncapped so you play 100% check OOP. If you solve like this you will get very strong strategies that are ~unexploitable. ” Just wondering, how much EV are you willing to sacrifice for a (much) simpler strategy. Is there a good rule of thumb for that? ” For a single spot, you solve with the option removed and enabled (like here 2barreling enabled or removed) and compare the OOP full range EV. If the difference is 1% of the pot i…