Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

pkt - - EN - General

Hey I've played monster stack 1500$ tournament today, some funny live stuff happened: I hit a set 3way and loose guy, pre flop agressor ran away from the table - turned out he felt sick and ran to puke. He had AK high, flop was low cards but we def lost some EV there One guy misclicked raised like 80% stack and @250 bb deep with TPNK lol - unfortunately not against me Many spots, not hitting/improving /guy running away> stack got short, kept losing until got down to 13 bb and KQo ran in to AKo G…

• What Is "Street Poker"?

pkt - - EN - General

Hey, Can't say with 100% confidence but my best guess (judging out of context) that it's an American term for "fuck you type" of poker decision, possibly arrived from live poker Best to ask some USA player, I think not too many of them are here

• Your value bets and bluffs depend on your villains continuing range. You basically want to make his weakest defense hands indifferent between defending and folding. So find value hands and then add bluffs until those hands are indifferent. It's not simple as "have x bluffs for x value hands", it depends on betsize, ranges, equity realization. For bluffs, look for hands which have good equity vs calling range. I see you are a bit obsessed about GTO play, but understand that its not that easy and …

• Quote from eroticjesus: “Range IP have a lot more EV on this board ” If we assume that villain is not a reg, that's just not true. If all things were equal, IP has higher EQ realization and this would be true. However, once you put wider range, discount some strongest pre flop hands, OOP has higher EV. I ran some sims and OOP plays mixed strat. If OOP calls reggish range pre and doesn't have 44-33 (which is fair assumption vs reg btw) and Motiejus does, OOP has higher EV and plays cbet strat too…

• Quote from motiejus: “The way i look at it is i first come up with all the clear value hands and after that look to add in bluffs. The way i did it here was - i have 47 combos for value, so since i'm betting 2/3 and giving villain 28% i should have 28% of bluffs, so 13~ combos of bluffs, which DO seem not enough, but i have 2 points here: 1) On one hand i myself just said that bluffs are not enough combos, yet i've picked out clear ones that have at least BD potential and a couple of gutshots. N…

• Sveiks, Against "unconfirmed, but weaker player" @ micros you certainly dont need to check 100% of your range. You are probably ahead of his pre flop calling range (if his VPIP is like 40 and you play like 18% or whatever range UTG) and can cbet pretty wide. If he is a reg, you probably want to check with most parts of your range since your range is just behind of his. Just assume his calling range and see how much equity does your range has against his and you will know. Now, assuming that you …

• MPvBU KK J33r XR|B

pkt - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

I like flop XR. His raise really does not make much sense. Maybe for QQ. Turn, since I think this player could raise a hand like AJ to get the option to XB river I think going all in is better choice.

• I'd like to join. Its funny but just recently I have realized that this is not just a thing driven by hype but its actually the technology which gonna make a difference in a number of ways. It could also be seen as a new asset class so anyone who is interested in investing should have exposure on cryptos. I have made a goal to get serious about investing and being in a group definitely helps to move forward.

• Its already crashing, even before the fork. I guess some people didn't realize that its not fork which was expected some time ago. (Hidden Content)

• Segwit2x fork is happening today, seems like most crypto people think that its "scam" since its not the same fork which was initiated before (different people, different tech). How are you going to play it?

• I am seriously concerned that the peak of entertainment for this blog is reached, because I cant imagine something even more funny Quote from kellyd400: “(well it would actually be POSTURE, but it doesnt really go with the flow of this conversation) ” NAILED IT!

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Quote from pkt: “Tomorrow I think I will mostly gonna chill. Would normally take day off the grind, however, I have one donkament ticket which I want to use this year so still gonna have to jump ” Well who knew, lol. Cash game session went well too. a0VPaIS.png Last hand: (Hidden Content) Quote from pkt: “donkament ”

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Quote from pkt: “Go hard or go home. Or homeless. If someone who knows me IRL read this I guess they are happy that they possibly will be able to actually ask but how much did you lose. ” I'm getting there! This week was quite brutal, that kind of run which doesn't get unnoticed and cant be ignored. I just keep losing, only question is how: whether my bluff wont go through, someone wont bluff when I call with bc, get coolered or some other way. Tomorrow I think I will mostly gonna chill. Would n…

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

This month traditionally is known as great month to stay at home and keep grinding and this is what Im gonna do! Seems like this year I had quite a lot of off time and only 6 months I actually played over 100 hours/mo so its perfect time to make a last good kick for the end of the year! Btw just checked and at I'm at 1110 hour mark meaning I reached my yearly goal already! Unfortunately made quite a bit less $ than expected but still have some time. I have been quite aggressive with BRM and face…

• I can't believe no one had posted this: JUST FUCK 'EM AND GET YOUR BI's BACK, MAN!

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Quote from osse: “Do you really have to tax your online profits in Lithuania? 100.gif ” Yes but I am fine with that. All employed people pay taxes and I feel it wouldn't be right against society to not to do it.

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Hey. So little add-on to last update Upside. After I got back from traveling spent some time grinding and studying the game and I felt something like second love for poker. It all used to be just grind for quite some time and I didn't feel it for a while but I felt this genuine feeling of wanting to understand poker better and move up and not because of money but because of an achievement, milestone of a professional. I liked this feeling a lot. Downside. I think I pushed myself a bit too much l…

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Always fun when regs start to spew almost just as much as a whale of the table $5/$10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players SB: $3,244.75 (324.5 bb) Hero (BB): $1,000 (100 bb) UTG: $1,000 (100 bb) MP: $6,666.81 (666.7 bb) CO: $1,705.50 (170.6 bb) BTN: $1,450 (145 bb) Preflop: Hero is BB with Aspade4.gif Adiamond4.gif UTG folds, MP raises to $40, CO raises to $120, 2 folds, Hero calls $110, MP calls $80 Flop: ($365) Theart4.gif 5spade4.gif 7club4.gif (3 players) Hero bets $109.50, MP calls $109.50, CO…

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

Quote from osse: “Hey man! I haven't read anything from you lately, how's it going? any new plans for poker or other cool stuff? Cheers, Osse ” Hey, thanks for asking I am sorry, I'm not as disciplined blogger as yourself After I came back from trip to Asia needed to get back to my usual routine. After 5 weeks of traveling it's kind of strange to do it I'd say. During the trip I was amazed how fast human adapts to everything. Huge cultural differences (never been to places like this before), lon…

• Upgrading PKT

pkt - - EN - Blogs

What's up guys! Last morning I woke up and this wall (NOT WINDOW ) view was the first thing I saw. 0B_rwjC3gWmjNR3BySm1fSlVCeXcyAbUJVq8oHtv_d.jpg View from Sa Pa Village, North Vietnam. So amazing. Even though I'm not that type who likes to settle, after several weeks of traveling Thailand and Vietnam feels so nice to stop and just look at still life for some time. It's september, meaning summer season is about to end in a home country and after I come back it's going to be the time to forget…