Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• 1 year to mark the target

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

never mind..

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

well i think i am done.. i am giving up.. there is no point for me to stay here. I will do poker on my own. When you're not accepted then it is like that. Flames, lie, for no reason is not for me. Good luck to all. If it possible i would like that this account would be removed. I have no wish any more. Thank you.

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

yay won 500 stars coins :)))

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Hey friends, well did grate last night, profit made, stacker happy i hope and would like to get invested today in the first few hours i was tilting hard, then some coffee made me think better and made good spots The only sick place was when i had A/9s and some limper came too, the flop came Q99 rainbow, i bet 45% of pot and a dude re raised me, well what could i do i called him, and on the turn when a duce came he jammed all in, what i thought "bluff" so i called and what do think... he had deuc…

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Thank you for the advice yamiyami

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Well you know after this one ,one guy got raged badly.. Gonna try one more time to make a stack offer after it will just keep grinding alone

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

And really hope to get some shares sold and that the connection to Isle of man will not be lost

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Well the be honest i am fucking pissed on poker stars or my ISP or any sh1t that fucked my sng run yesterday....It was like it was meant to be... The first runs i started, first 5$ in game.. until the blinds went up to 100-200 i was getting only rag hands 2-8 and nothing better ofc didn't hit nothing good... Then i started to buy in more,same stuff again ,only 1 sng was running good made till min cash and the like magic started to run in to KK AA QQ and ofc bust with min cash.... Then when i cle…

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

made me lol hard..

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Trust me... its place is in museum...

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Grate! hope to get your attention

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Only micro stakes, until i will increase my poker play will do only micro MTT 0.55 -2.20 and will stick on 0.50 cent 180 man sng, soft players play there,so probably will make good profit and increase the ROI ATM my BR is freaking low, so with you help guys i think we can make some good deals and $ I will post on my blog all info games, hands,bad beats ,good beats every thing will be here With my wooden PC cant even make a stream... XP windows and the pc cant handle windows 7... sound card dead.…

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Will add one more goal! 250Euros for new pc, because mine is wooded atm.. the retro ones xD Target 250 Euros at this momment 0

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Thank you flow! appreciate that a lot!

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Running hot in the 0.55 HOT 5th of of the rest 850 players that still play Hope to hold till FT Running good 2nd of 250 remaining Ahh that was so sad, runned in too KK flop came straight for me and he hit the 4th spade and got flush..was so disappointing hope for you support today and will try to run deep today!! Thank you guys

pamgin - - EN - Blogs

Well i made up my mind.. In the coming 11 month and 1 day i decided to try to reach a target for my poker. The target will be 25k atm its 38$ gonna increase my skills from video's , coaches's , articles and any other info i can get. Gonna share my poker life here and to get the best support from you, doesn't matter is it cash, moral holding, teaching,talking or any other stuff. GL