Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 244.

• Nur um diesem dramatisch wirkenden Graph mal etwas entgegen zu setzen: a9fb1a1c95e66c63f241958874517214.png 5d75cdb03a7cc1acf9aa6741d75ea04a.png Bei den anderen sieht der Trend ja nicht besser aus. Natürlich ranken die beiden deutlich höher und haben deutlich mehr traffic, aber wir reden hier auch von Communities die schon verdammt lange am Start sind und den Markt geprägt haben. Eine Community und ein funktionierendes Forum aufzubauen ist nun mal im Jahre 2017 nicht mehr einfach (war es wohl ni…

• Quote from oscarmorajapo: “for my november goals.. i would like focus in study time... really i want reach my goals and grown like a real poker player so ill dedicate just 30 % about my time in grind and the 70% in study.. mainly: ” Not sure if that's really a good idea? I am more of a lazy person and spend way more time at the tables, but still, sounds like too much studying compared to playing. But I am no pro, maybe someone else can give some input on that topic.

• Grind in the middle of a rice field

yamiyami - - EN - Blogs

Great post @gargamel_fk! Guess you describe exactly the problem that lots of players (including me) have. There is not one thing I did not try, but in the end I end up tilting again. Just because you know all about it doesn't mean you can avoid it and another approach might be necessary. Quote from gargamel_fk: “I mean I can understand that there are people for whom it might work I mean attacking your emotions with logic ” If really strong emotions took over I am pretty sure you can't fight it w…

• Sick volume! How many hours do did you grind each day? Quote from miserry: “ Back now from almost 2 months of vacation. ” Trip report coming?

• Assoziationskette

yamiyami - - DE - BBV

Basilisk

• Assoziationskette

yamiyami - - DE - BBV

Imp

• Sherlock on the hunt

yamiyami - - EN - Blogs

You are definitely the "Freeroll King" around here. Congrats! How is it going with the scammers? Wasn't around for a while but looks like it is really quiet at the moment?

• You seriously never had any loosing month before? :o That's pretty impressive. Anyways, glad to hear that grind & girl is okay.

• Decide. Commit. Succeed. - End

yamiyami - - DE - Blogs

Quote from manic0712: “und wie läuft die 24/7 tagesplanung? ” #### Würde mich auch über ein kleines Update freuen. Quote from profiraker: “- bin nicht reich geworden (hab schon mehr $ erwartet, habs mir damals extrem schön gerechnet) ” Hattest Du irgendwann mal den Punkt wo Du den Schritt bereut hast?

• Quote from iampotatoe: “Also BTS/RIO coach and overall cool guy RunlikePanda was on our podcast today, we've recorded it for those who missed it. twitch.tv/videos/148064353 ” Any chance to still listen to this podcast somehow ? Link isn't working for me anymore. Would be awesome!

• the 2017 mission

yamiyami - - EN - Blogs

How much rakeback do you usually receive? Including rakeback you should be up a nice amound of dollars?

• Good luck with your June goals! Quote from krustenkaas: “Talk to parents about my poker-plans and reevalute them afterwards (-> At the end of July I have to make the decision) ” I guess your parents already know that you are spending lots of time with poker? What do they think about it? Hope you will have a good talk with them (if you decide to go pro) and they will support you. It's hard for some "outsider" to understand all that stuff and that you can really make a good living with that.

• Sounds amazing! Where is this grind house? Did you take some pictures? I guess this is the grind house from your coaching stable?

• Quote from thesuccesshabit: “Why Am I So Shit At Poker (and what I could do about it) Why? - I do not understand the fundamentals of poker and due to mental weakness/bias I am a folding machine. What I Could Do? #1 Realise that nobody has anything! How? - Look at database and see examples of where nobody has anything - Use equilab and e.g look at a standard 10nlz reg button open range and then look at a cbet range (guess 60% avg) on lots of boards and VISUALIZE that indeed they have nothing (oth…

• Quote from badhabit: “Quote from looool: “Wow ... sick sick. Looks like there is still some money in poker ” Not anymore, OP's took it all. ” 100.gif Gratz @OP

• Looks like a pretty nice run. Great results! You are crushing really good lately. Can you share a graph? Or don't you use any tracking tool?

• Quote from thesuccesshabit: “I am preparing an update hopefully for later today! ” 100.gif

• Quote from krustenkaas: “No other side provides that much and good MTTs. As you all know the traffic is huge. Moreover the layout is definitly the clearest and the support is still remarkable. Only minus: Population is way better than on other sites. ” Good traffic is definitely an important factor, but support and software not that much I guess. At least I would prefer a crappy software and mediocre support, but have tables full of weak players, instead of the best software and world greatest s…

• With love from Belarus

yamiyami - - EN - Beginners Corner

Hi Irina and welcome, nice to have some female players around What stakes and games do you play?

• Very nice run. Has to feel good to get paid with every monster How is going for you? Long time no update. Did you play the blogger freeroll?