Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

• As "solver" default this is not close whatsoever, snap call. Reason being that OOP should himself fastplay some QQ-JJ, maybe TT type hands here. Your 3b range is not only KK+ so these hands can get some value and protection with that line. Not sure if jamming pot size on a somewhat dry turn is a thing, but okay. There is no line where KK will fold against all the money going in on this flop and turn run-out. Against "unknown" player, meaning it could be a fish, I wouldn't think for one second he…

• Pre-flop is fine. Would not fold with one player being a fish. If both were solid regs then probably fold. Flop is fine. You have some EQ, some implied odds. Raising is not good since you kill your K, J outs and even in the first place your A/9 outs aren't very clean since both can have AQ, Q9, 99. Basically, it's not a good spot to bluffraise and you don't want a big pot with a draw that is not to the nuts, but rather dominated often when it hits. River, value bet in the first place seems good.…

• Pre, standard. 3-bet could be best if villain is folding too much to 3-bets. Flop, standard. Raise is possible, mainly for protection. Could be viable if opponent is betting too often and then playing straightforward vs raise. He will mainly call flop with better hands but also plenty of FDs and some floats. So playing further streets won't necessarily be that easy after raise line anyway. Call is good. Turn, standard. Villain could potentially value bet worse at this point, and bet hands just b…

• Pre: Fine. Flop: Fine. No point in turning it into a semi-bluff vs passive fish. Turn: Check, not much to say. River: What is your thought process on river? Check vs bet? What was your plan?

• Not a street-by-street reply here but only to zoom in on some points: Quote from chitz: “Not too sure about his range, raising boats doesnt make too much sense. maybe straights???(I wouldnt do that). ” In general I don't think players will slowplay the proper amount in spots even though their raise looks very strong. Perhaps especially at lower stakes where he is more interested in getting value from your strong hands now, than have a bad river come to lose action or to outdraw him. For example,…

• Daddy is Home

undisturbed - - EN - Blogs

Quote from lust1germolch: “what I really want in life ” You could try writing a document where you state this for each area (however you chose to define different areas of life), either directly through your own words, or in the form of questions. I like the latter because it forces you to think about it actively rather than just read what you've written, which can become mechanical. And also some questions like, "which behaviors will move me closer to this goal?", "which behaviors will take me …

• Pre-flop, fine. Flop, fine. What do you think his range is for raising flop and betting turn? How does that translate to which play is best for your hand?

• Pre-flop standard. But you 3-bet pretty small, 3>10 OOP is quite small but not bad in itself. Flop. Decent board for you. All your overpairs are strong and most overcards have strong pair outs. In general we should bet big on this type of board so I'd rather do that. But betting 1/3 is also okay and as far as improving your game goes, the priority should not be to bet different sizes on different textures, there are better things to focus on. He calls flop with any set, pair, draw, overcards + b…

• Daddy is Home

undisturbed - - EN - Blogs

Enjoying the read, keep it up

• Pre: 3b is good, but fold to the 4b in these positions. QJs has no pair outs vs most of his value range (QQ+, AKs, some AKo) and even all bluffs beat you or have you dominated (AQo, A5s). Flop: XC seems good. We could consider jamming if he always 4b all AK and always cbet them, probably jamming is best then since there is enough protection and when he calls off AK too at a reasonable frequency you won't be doing as badly in terms of EQ. Your hand is also strange in the sense that if you improve…

• Yes! Keep feeding Bruno (And best of luck with poker stuff too ofc).

• Hey. Enjoying the read It's clear you naturally want to share this stuff so it comes out as an entertaining read. Figured I'd take the opportunity to ask you some questions about the practicalities of the tournament grind. I play cash myself but have considered on and off to get more into tournaments. Did play a few days of them but it's quite different in many regards. So I'm curious how you approach it. - How long is your average session? - For how many hours do you reg new tournaments? - Do y…

• $2/4 MP: $400 CO (Hero): $400 BU: $913.8 SB: $986.7 BB: $100.9 Hero (SB) has Preflop ($6) MP folds CO (Hero) raises to $10 BU folds SB folds BB calls $6 Flop ($22): BB checks CO (Hero) bets $8 BB raises to $28 Hero? Villain is a fish. He has $63 left if I call. I have a note on him that he XR flops a lot. Think flop bet is still standard/value. Now the question is, should I 3-bet the flop for protection or just call and then call off any (?) turn? (Note his stack size, I'd lean more towards call…

• $2/4 BU: $102.4 SB (Hero): $404 BB: $730.34 Hero (SB) has Preflop ($6) BU folds SB (Hero) raises to $12 BB calls $8 Flop ($24): SB (Hero) bets $16 BB calls $16 Turn ($56): SB (Hero) bets $38 BB calls $38 River ($132): SB (Hero) checks BB bets $199 Hero? Villain is a reg. Seems standard until river but different sizes and flop XR is possible. River is weird. Is he even supposed to overbet 9x there? Or should my range have enough 9x to call the split only? I guess it's hard to have that simply bec…

• Enjoying the read! Good luck with the rungoods.

• Cool with the solid work ethic and rungood catching up too! House looks awesome More pictures when you're there would be nice. I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing, how much does it cost to rent? Good luck with variance and keep it up!

• Games softer machen! 2.0

undisturbed - - DE - Blogs

Good luck!

• Quote from kellyd400: “Boys how am I supposed to make money when lads are pulling this shit on stars ” Jam every combo of Tx and especially T9 on the river. He folds everything but 2 combos and you profit massively. (But don't actually do it, except with T9, maybe). (Definitely not a worthy first post in this magnificent thread but, oh well. )

• Quote from krustenkaas: “Goal #15: Put >2.880 hours of work into poker, which is 60h/week for 48 weeks ” That's a massive amount. What kind of daily schedule do you have to fit all those hour in? Best of luck with your goals!

• Looks fine to me. Would 3-bet bigger pre vs aggro fish. Flop either small value bet or check/call to induce. If he's an aggro fish that will bluff a lot vs check then I prefer checking. Turn should be a call. Not thrilling with 3rd nut flush draw, but you still have showdown value vs some parts of his range and decent equity vs most of it. River fold, yeah. If you had a couple of additional reads that he was simply super crazy and bluffed off his stack a lot, maybe along with a sizing read (or n…