Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from lnternet: “Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't ” Just out of curiosity checked that stuff out - 21 - 7.5 = 13.5 to call ; 13.5 / 45.5 = 29.7% Pot odds | Agree with SB likely not having other stuff than QQ+, AK, but : pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…cc0e9e18f4a67a676427220c8 This makes it a continue vs cold 4 bet, since we're IP too...? I guess since it's a 4BP if…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is MP with J J , 101.5BBs effective. UT raises to 2.5BB MP HERO raises to 7.5BB CO folds BU folds SB raises to 21BB BB folds UT folds MP HERO calls. FLOP (45.5BB) : 2 4 6 . SB bets 11BB, MP HERO calls. TURN (67.5BB) : 3 . SB checks, MP HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - yeah, whatever, 3B only.... Once we face cold 4bet SBvUT+MP, not nice, but looks like a continue for the most pa…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 4-handed. HERO is BU with J J , 113.5BBs effective. CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB folds BB calls. FLOP (5.5BB) : 3 7 2 . BB checks, BU HERO bets 3.5BB, BB calls. TURN (12.5BB) : 8 . BB checks, BU HERO bets 8BB, BB raises to 24BB, BU HERO calls. RIVER (60.5BB) : Q . BB bets 40BB, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - STD / cbet size on such board??? Turn - certainly be…

• SRP. QQ 3-Way

motiejus - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is UT with Q Q , 100BBs effective. UT HERO raises to 3BB MP folds CO calls BU folds SB calls BB folds. FLOP (10BB) : 8 K 9 . SB checks, UT HERO checks, CO bets 5BB, SB folds, UT HERO calls. TURN (20BB) : 7 . UT HERO checks, CO bets 14.75BB, UT HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - certainly not strong enough into cbet into 2 players, though not really sure if even AK woul…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Stay positive!!! (not literally of course) Look at #160 / #162 / #165 posts in this thread, they prove that you can do better than this!

• Quote from chitz: “Pre I dont like flatting, especially against larger sizes flatting gets worse. I prefer 3bet only, except from BB and maybe BU (depends on rake, sizings and table dynamics) ” Yeah, that's fair - 3B only is absolutely viable strategy. If anything, i would be using it myself for the most part if playing only regs, though table selecting and trying to play on tables with as many fish, so IMO it makes sense to have flats there, right?

• Thank you for a response Quote from chitz: “Btw since you joined Team lnternet, why do you still post Hands here instead of discussing them in your private group? ” Well, TBH i'm not a member of i300 (i wish i was ;D ) - since the forum will be gone soon, i've asked Paul for a favor (not for free of course) and as a result i got the badge, but that's about it. As for this regular forum, it's been my home for IDK 3-4 years now, sad to see it gone down in volume drastically, not to mention the cha…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anynymous. HERO is BU with T T , 114.5BB deep. SB - 171BB deep, BB - 100BB deep. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB raises to 10BB BB raises to 24BB BU HERO...??? What do we do here and why - what's your thought process??? Wasn't sure what to do and why, because all 3 options seemed weird in their own way - just folding TT BUvBlinds - seems nitty ; flatting a 4bet, even IP…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming. HERO is MP with Q Q , 101BBs effective with villain UT - regular. UT raises to 2BB MP HERO raises to 7.5BB CO folds BU folds SB folds BB folds UT calls. FLOP (16.5BB) : 6 T T . UT checks, MP HERO bets 6BB, UT raises to 14.5BB, MP HERO calls. TURN (45.5BB) : 2 . UT bets 31BB, MP HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - normally would be flatting QQ MPvUT 3x RFI for the most part (come and tell me how y…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is BB with A K , 100BBs effective. MP folds CO folds BU raises to 2BB SB folds BB HERO raises to 8.5BB BU calls. FLOP (17.5BB) : A 2 3 . BB HERO bets 6.5BB, BU calls. TURN (30.5BB) : 6 . BB HERO checks, BU bets 20BB, BB HERO calls. RIVER (70.5BB) : T . BB HERO checks, BU bets 65BB BB and is all in, BB HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - range-bet seems just S…

• Unfortunately not really a stats' guy, so can't comment on it too much, though few things : 1) i suppose high RFI + high WWSF should automatically mean that agg% would be high, whatever it means ; 2) 50 hands is still a very small sample, could absolutely be just a run of good cards or something, that's what i said that i wouldn't rely just on these stats alone because of that ; 3) considering what you said, i'm not saying you can't make decisions based on your data, of course you could, it's ju…

• Pre - not sure, flatting i guess is fine, though it somewhat depends on the UT fish limper - if he's never limp>raising and likely just limp>folding to any bigger size ISO i think i'd just be 3betting it small to leave it down to HU vs SB and make him define his range a little bit better (or just make him fold and win the total pot which is nice result as well). Flop - as played, well, calling seems like the only viable option. Turn - notice villain 1/2 flop, but now bombs (pots) the turn, still…

• Guess Who´s Back...

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Quote from mrmakeable: “So then you silent followers, maximum success at all levels, stay clear in your head with all of this we call it huddle out there and above all stay healthy. ” 1) screw GG !!! 2) Just curious, has w stakes do you play ussually mrmakeable?

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is MP with A K , 114BBs effective. MP HERO raises 3BB CO folds BU folds SB folds BB calls. FLOP (6.5BB) : K 5 J . BB checks, MP HERO bets 4BB, BB raises to 14BB, MP HERO calls. TURN (34.5BB) : 4 . BB bets 26BB, MP HERO calls. RIVER (86.5BB) : Q . BB bets 71BB and is all in, MP HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - already not too comfortable when faced with a x…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BB with J T , 100BBs effective. UT - 153BBs deep, CO - 152BBs deep. UT raises to 2.5BB MP folds CO calls BU folds SB folds BB HERO calls. FLOP (8BB) : 9 T 8 . BB HERO checks, BU bets 4BB, CO calls, BB HERO calls. TURN (20BB) : 7 . BB HERO bets 7.5BB, UT calls, CO raises to 28.5BB, BB HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - guess it could be a SQ, but flatting seems STD, given positi…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is SB with 8 8 , 100BBs effective. BB - fishy player with 60BB. UT folds MP folds CO raises to 2.5BB BU folds SB HERO raises to 8.5BB BB calls CO calls. FLOP (25.5BB) : A T 2 . SB HERO checks, BB checks, CO checks. TURN (25.5BB) : 8 . SB HERO bets 16.5BB, BB folds, CO calls. RIVER (58.5BB) : J . SB HERO bets 20BB, CO raises to 75BB total and is all in, SB HERO folds. Linechec…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BU with K Q , 100BBs effective. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB raises to 10BB BB folds BU HERO calls. FLOP (21BB) : Q 3 T . SB checks, BU HERO bets 7BB, SB calls. TURN (35BB) : 4 . SB checks, BU HERO bets 12.5BB, SB raises to 83BB total and is all in, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - not really sure what range wants to do, but guess betti…

• Quote from lnternet: “Or you flat KK+ and a few other combos, not sure what, possibly 76s Don't think you can fold KK, and it's not great for jam, so that has to flat regardless. And only flatting KK isn't amazing.. I mean it performs fine with ~pot size left but you can probably add in some hands that can bluff vs AK/QQ postflop like 76s and then add in AA cause they don't have much value in a jam anyway. ” 1) As for KK, what's the plan for the hand - preflop, if we cold-call and face further a…

• Pre - 2.4 > 12 that's a really BIG 3bet size IP, even deeper IMO, i'd make it 10BB max. Flop - good texture for you - your value hands are very strong and should be able to b/b/j on clean runouts, which makes overcards also be able to bet aggressively as they still have a chance to improve to very strong hands on later streets. So overall, don't mind a bet at all. Turn - street i'm mostly unsure about - you get to still bet a lot, but should already try to pick out best hands for it - here i'd l…

• Pre - STD. Could 3bet or call. Flop - calling is fine, but you could also raise for value vs worse Jx and overcards. Hands like AQ/AK are in very bad shape vs your hand, but if they always bet/fold flop you have a profitable raise with almost any two, so villain can't really do it either. Having BDNFD also gives a bit more equity. Turn - at this point facing a second barrel raising might just be too thin, while folding is ultra nitty, so calling seems like the only clear play. River - gotta do s…