Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 565.

• I also would like to join in. I find the crytpospace and its underlying technology very interesting and do always appreciate exchanging infos and opinions with others - surely withing this new market and its new tech, there is lots of to learn and learning together makes always more fun and the journey more enjoyable^^

• @osse: would be also interested, since solely for diversification-reasons I wanna extend my portfolio only a bit to what it is now (BTC and ETH only). I would guess that there are tutorials to find on youtube maybe, as it was the case wit setting nano or trezor up? But if anyone has a guide, it would be col of course. I have a general question, since it appears to me that here in this thread are actually some people who have already a really good understanding of the sphere and are willing to sh…

• Hey, thanks^^ With private key you mean the seed? What is a decrypted key then? Like your ideas btw^

• @Flow: I also would recommend some YT-channels, which I do find solid - for news mostly: - Crypt0 (it's pretty casual and a fun-listen) - the modern investor (straight on point - daily news) - ivan on thech Other than this I pretty strong agree with Internet's position on BTC versus BTC+alts for imo 95%+ of all Cryptoianers xD @ Internet: but what you mean with "lose their coins because of insufficient backup" The safest solution should be for non-tech-people a hardwaere-wallet such as trezor or…

• PokeStars Currency Questions

placebo - - EN - General

Quote from wafflecrunch: “You should also be aware that if the currency used at the table is zero in your account balance, Stars will convert funds with a small rounding error from your other currencies and reconvert them to your favorite currency, that adds up when you stand up and leave and rejoin tables. So always keep funds available for the formats you play for in that specific currency. If you are at € tables a lot having everything in dollars will cost you some bucks longterm if you keep …

• Einer der Blogs, bei dem ich persoenlich hier extrem gerne mitlese:) Motiviert mich irgendwie und finde deine Updates immer top^^ Gratz zum Monat soweit:) Die Crypto-Geschichte suckt aber derbe. Ich weiss nicht, auf welchem Wallet du es hattest, aber ich wuerde dir bei solchen Summen auf jeden Fall zumindest fuer die Zukunft ein Hardware-wallet empfehlen. Nano Ledger oder Trezor sind beide gut und einfach zu bedienen. Aber ja, generell gelten auch die meisten Onlinewallets als sicher, daher zieh…

• Quote from painlezz: “Quote from yeah.rocketscience: “i like to 3bet linear in this spot. Low Samplesize but he defends alot against 3bet. And Most of these Hands dominate 76s. for me personal, a 3bet Range looks like 66+, A2s+, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+, KTo+, QJo. maybe iam wrong with this. ” thats just way too tight against a 2bb open from the button. ” 3b_Range does depend here more on his Raise%, as opposed to his size - unless you wanna have preflop vs 2x a mixed strategy gameplan - this would…

• AQs 3BP IP

placebo - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

I think it is just a call - he can still bluff some combos - you already need to fold decent amount of other hands such as Kx... - with this sizeing, you even cannot for sure rule out worse which goes thin for value, such as AJ.

• AQs 4bP 3way

1.) I would think call is your best option with your hand. 2.) With this SPR, I feel that I want to push on the flop - not super thrilled about it, but seems to me on the first glance still the best of our options.

• Hey^^ First of all, a Raise-frequency of 3/10 -> 10% is not so little - after this hand it is already about 13% high (4/31). I do mention it drive awareness of being careful to interpret over smaller samples too much into certain frequencies. His Coldcall% OTB is quite wide, and it might be that his range connects well with this board, so i also would check some of my range there and likely mix it up with your hand. @1.) I dont think that a direct flop is possible - he can still bluffraise some …

• I want to fold in this spot, since I do not see here ppl just leading with hands which they might turn into a bluff, such as AsTx (which is also an unlikely combo to have preflop). Other than that, the rivercard completes a lot and I am struggling to find any natural bluffs (AJ, AQ-combos should mostly X/f OTT with those positions, I think). But strange spot - I wonder what he might have lead here - nevertheless, I would think that in this spot it is very valueheavy and hence I would just fold. …

• Hey^^ 1.) On such a mono Board I like to check a a lot of my range - so as a default I would X/C here. 2.) if i bet, I would use a larger sizeing - not at least around 2/3 ps. Against a Raise it seems like a fairly clear B/Fold to me, since it should be anyways not up in your betting-range in the first place and your EQ without the redraw will be also pretty poor vs a reasonable flop-raising-range in this spot. 3.) X/F then.

• 1.) yeah, I call there - good blockers + SD-eq 2.) close - guess QT is a better catcher...depends obv on size and rivercard as well.

• Extrem geile und toughe Challange Ich denke , dass auf den ersten Blick viele, diese eigentlich sehr harte Challange unterschaetzen: 300h HM2-"Netto-hours" aka 18000 HM2_Spielminuten in 30 Tagen ist hart. Gerade, wenn es nicht um Rumklickerei auf NL10_Zoom geht (no offense xD), sondern fokussiert in einem SSNL/MSNL-Pool. Gerade die "Brutto-Zeit", die man taeglich fuer diese Challange aufwenden muss, wird ja viel hoeher sein -> denn in einem kompetitivem Umfeld wird man nicht taeglich 10h durchkl…

• Quote from motiejus: “Didn't expect such mayhem to be unleashed Anyways, @placebo, Could you still respond to my question about villain's bluffing range as i don't see clear natural bluff combos myself here, but i need those to be able to call it off... With info, sure that could shift my decision one way or the other, but say you're playing vs unknown, you can't bank on him having air to find a call, no matter how strong my hand is in my own range (OF COURSE I KNOW HOW STRONG OF A HAND I HAVE O…

• yeah, nh at both. Hand 1 i closer, since blockerwise some other Tx-hands rank higher in your catching-range, but vs someone who bluffs too much, we wanna call more - nh there. Hand 2, obv nh - just wanna point out that I perceive in this spot OTT very little FEQ and hence on this board a X/R AI always seems appealing to me, even vs aggro players. But that is just a hunch and I dont know if X/R AI in those spots has a higher EV than X/C and X/C is as a default for sure fine. Thats the swedish roo…

• Hey^^ I just wanna compare my own thoughts with some of yours on following topic: Imagine your sqz preflop in the SBorBb and IP (openraiser) calls your squeeze and other player folds. -> so it gets HU to the flop in a squeezed pot where you are 1.) the PFA OOP 2.) Important: the SPR is only 2.5:1 - 3:1 3.) It is a high cbet%-spot due to OOP having big range-advantage and hence the cbetsize is, let's say 1/3 PS. What are siziengs on a blankish runout on Turn + River for OOP?

• QJs 3BP Flop ?

1.) + 2.) It depends a lot on your preflop-range and if you play 3b_only vs early posi-openRaises or with a preflop mixed strat_range. But with most inputs, those locked texutres a pretty decent for IP-defender -. hence it is very often (exceptions can be find) not a spot where you wanna use a small size-strategy with a very high frequency. Instead mostly useing a larger sizeing and checking also a decent amount + also X/ring some portion of your range. I think your size goes into the right dire…

• Quote from florida_rolf: “Dont worry and dont listen to much to this gto nonsense. Players on NL20 dont bluff enough to justify those bla top of range bla calls. River Potsize bet smells like nuts, trust your intuition. The way to beat the small limits is the combination of good value bets and strong folds. This is a strong and good fold. ” I would like to nominate this post for the "post of the month" I I for sure will not bother to start a debate on an internet-pokerforum with people who make …

• People you rly need to check SPRs. I have seen that you and others in my opinion have shitty size-plans with low sprs and imo too often wanna go automatically for small block-bets OTR or here oTT with small SPRs. While there are spots where this is applicable vs weaker opposition, those spots are mostly imho to find on the rive,r since there EQ does not matter anymore (and hence no Protection and no EQ-denying is an aspect). Bt on turns when you have ~potsize left and the board is super coordina…