Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 306.

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

total cashes over the weekend got me up to $457, so you guys get $11.42 each, i will round it to $12 gl hf

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

played a few small games on party poker. @ $72 now im playing staked games on monday but will play a few $20-50 games for this and then pay out .. just looking for 1 good cash

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

we have $58 in cashes so far, i seem to keep running deep in the little $1 games and not the $7+ ones lol. will payout when my packages start in about 2 weeks. im still looking to add to the total cashes

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

i've not forget about this, will be back at the table over the weekend

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

well it looks like you guys get 2.5% each .. lol i played a few games and did really bad and then i got called in to work, so im going to forget this session and just do the same thing over the next few weekends until i get an amount worth paying out.

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

jaffa200 contacted me saying hes having problems with the forum but he would like a share, so he is in : )

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

its been some time since i was at the tables, but i feel like putting in a little session this weekend, so why not give out a little freebie ... first 5 people to reply to this post stating a pokerstars account name that i can send funds to will get a 1% share in my saturday session cashes on the 15/9/18 i expect i will play a few small wcoops, maybe a few pko's and for sure some nlo8/plo8. with buy-ins ranging from $2 up to $27, and maybe a $55 if im feeling it. i will post the total cashes in …

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

been out of the game for a few months, put up a tiny package just to warm up over the weekend . pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…/9659/sparkes25/1-45-mans

• the outcome of 1 mtt or 1 staking package wont make much difference to investors, if its a number os packages that have cancelled games that it can be annoying. but many investors also play and understand that these things happen.

• WSOP 2018 Mega Package

sparkes25 - - EN - General

took a little bit just for fun, GL

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

site wont let me post packages

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

last week i got a 2nd and a 14th for $77 .... this week in the same freerolls i get a little bit more. hDhGw83.png i still happy to say i have cashed in every freeroll (with cash payouts) i have played on ggpoker and have even won 4 of them

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

only went and won the jackpot on the $8 all in or fold table BOpBzPh.png

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

so i have been playing on ggpoker for a few weeks now and i have moved almost all my volume on to this site as im loving the deals. i have been keeping track of my rake and rake back and to date i have been running good on the fishy wheels which have paid me the following rake paid = $375 rake back = $190 rake back % = 48.9 rake paid towards next payout = $41 next payout once i have paid $109 more in rake money earned from 1st deposit deal = $90 ( $910 left to earn, time limit 80 days) my result…

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

well that happened ... LUigGN4.png

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

2nd session at ggpoker cash games went better then expected. ... 32HtbaA.png

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

ok so i have been messing about with ggpoker as i get ready to play my $2k giveaway package. i notice there are only limited amount of mtt's in the lobby so i looked about for some other games i can play to fill the screen space. turns out i like push fold poker and the ev graph is looking good after my small session , +12bb /100, but a bit of run bad at the end put me under ev for now kPX7Zwc.png

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

freerolling on 888 this week .. 888poker-personal-video.us-eas…=sparkes26780485150&FTD=1

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

so tonight i went and played a live £1/£1 game. its the first time i have played live cash for almost 2 years so i was a bit rusty. i started of by getting stacked twice in the space of 1 hour, which was a bit annoying and put me at -£400 for the session. at the end of the night the game became 5 handed and thats when i changed gears, i took down a number nice pots without showdown and as the game broke for the day i was at +£72 for the session. one very strange thing happened during the game. 3…

• the 2017 mission

sparkes25 - - EN - Blogs

this one was a bit of a nice one to win tho mbMbK9Y.png