Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 863.

• Yeah, this is one of those spots where it is suitable to overfold massively because people are overall underbluffing. Probably fold turn. River is weird, villain should not be able to value jam KJ now, so all it's left is 55, AdTd, Td9d and random ATs/T9s. Hmm, but i dunno what is he bluffing with either. I'd fold i guess.

• pre fine flop don't think raise is good. They are both strong (sets, 2pair, pair+draw), so you will not get any folds. turn, i think it makes some sense to lead, since they will check those sets and 2pair. Ando no off suit QJ for them. But Jdxd definitely possible, which both have and crush you. Overall i think your lead is probably good. Once CO raises that's either QJs or JdXd everytime, you should just fold since you are drawing dead.

• pre flop good flop good Turn i'd bet 22bbs. River bet small/fold seems good to me honestly. XF seems nitty. Jamming is too optimistic on this card. And calling it off is bad.

• Once villain XC flop you should be looking into be playing for stacks on dry runout IMO, KQ seems too strong to not do that. Villain would have to play passively with a lot of AQ+ for you to not do that. Turn we just call the XR and gg. You cannot fold this. Villain can be spazzing with AK, worse Qx or whatever.

• pre flop you jam AA along with like 2 bluff combos of A5s or AK. And fold everything else.

• yeah, standard call turn, not much reason to raise, it is not clearly for value and we don't need protection really.

• flop is pretty good, probably a range check as miserry says XC flop is good Agree with miserry again on the turn, maybe we can find a hero fold here. But on anonymous i wouldn't because there are some crazy plays there, and maaaaybe villain shows JT sometimes.

• pre flop is a very good 3b flop betting 1/2 instead of 1/3 is a good idea, we want to build a pot this deep with our hand. Villain XR, if we make the read that in this spot regs do not bluff with weak hands, then it makes sense to not slowplay, so i would 3b like 2/3 pot. As a bluff i guess i would never do it unless i have reason to believe villain is one of those that is capable of randomly bluff here.

• pre flop std Flop if we assume population does not XR almost at all, then it makes sense to just bet something. But seems like a checking hand. Turn i like the check back, we don't have 2 streets of value i think, also don't see many reasons to bet turn. As played, bet river yes, easy fold to jam IMO.

• Turn seems close, could be a fold given positions. Might be a nice calldown exercise for you to do. River agree with fold, good, assuming villain is never turning into bluff AsKx and AsQx. With Js it is a little better, but still think we don't see enough bluffs. MP should have all Axs. If this was UT then Axs is not opening 100% so in that case we might be able to bluffcatch more. As for raises, given positions and how villains range is constructed you cannot raise river with 2nd nut flush beca…

• Pre flop fine. Flop bet seems fine, we could consider XR, but I fear AJ-AQ checks back too much. Turn I don't think we can jam. QJs, JTs, AJs. We get called but T9s, maybe 98s, but that is not enough IMO. So we check, and probably XF, which seems nitty but should be correct against average reg.

• Pre flop call is fine, 3b also fine. Flop standard. Turn raise, hmm, maybe a small raise to check back river targeting draws, seems possible. But call seems standard. River my first reaction was that this was a clear fold, you have a bluffcather and it doesn t seem like a spot where we see bluffs, I mean what bluffs exactly? But your argument is also good, I don't expect people to barrel away spades on the turn. And villain cannot value bet AK. Still, despite villain repping very narrow I would …

• flop I think the check is a mistake in low-mid stakes. People do not necessarily check 100% there and, more important, do not XR flop or turn enough. So your thin value and bluff bets don't get as punished. So with this type of hand I would just BBX. Like half pot flop, half pot turn and check back river. On this particular turn i probably would still bet half pot, on a non-heart K maybe check. As played don't raise turn, you will get 3b too much, villain is very skewed towards value here (what …

• pre flop good Flop bet is fine, size is whatever. This also a spot where you can go for XR, our hand is strong enough on this board (villain has almost no 2pair). If you bet, on blank turn is also a good spot for XR. On this turn you definitely cannot go for 3 streets of betting. I think I would rather bet turn than checking, because i expect some regs to check back some draws (because they know you are XC a fair amount here) and because they will be inclined to call losely with some A high, bec…

• Yeah, this is one of those spots where regs will be playing massively unbalanced. Flop he will have the 6x a lot of the time, so we should just probably fold, despite it being massively exploitable. Turn we still don't have the odds to call vs 6x, despite the 11 outs. Again, it is a tight fold but a correct one if villain never has a worse hand. River is the street where I would manage to fold even in my worst days. This 6x 99% of the time. He has it every time.

• pre flop good flop 1/3 bet seems fine to me. Vs small raise seems like a call to me yes, villain will not be bluffing that often but we have good pot odds and outs against most of villain's range. Turn don't see any reason to bluff our hand, don't see better hands that fold. River we a bluffcatcher. But this seems like fold. A decent part of villain's pre flop call/call range is usually 77-JJ type (which might raise small flop), and can value jam river. So fold seems good.

• Quote from borabahêa: “Quote from poop_scoop: “Once you check and face a half pot bet it is not easy call, since BB still in the hand, although usually they don't check too strong there. ” Should BB donkbet his strong hands? ” Not really a donkbet in the sense that the PFR already checked. Should BB lead his strong hands? I dunno, in theory maybe a decent amount since his cold call 3b range should hit this board. In practice, not sure either, depends on how stabby will BU be. Overall people don'…

• pre flop good flop 1/3 bet fine/standard. Vs raise, not an awesome spot overall but we are not folding this hand. You can either jam, which is fine, or call and plan to donkbet all in on safe turns. I like that second option, you just put combo draws in awful spot. The check turn i am not in love with because i feel that a lot of villain that decide to raise flop with AhJh, QhJh, JhTh, Jh9h, Th9h, AhTh, QhTh, 9h7h, AhQh they will tend to check back turn. And that is why i am suggesting donkbetti…

• pre flop is interesting. I always consider the option that BB just didn't see your 3bet and missclicked call. And MPN is a network where that actually happened to me a bit. If in addition to this read you also don't see this move done by regs, then that is an extra point for this being a misclick So if we take the read seriously i think you can get away with a 1/3 bet flop, against BB misclicked call range BBvBU it's a value bet, and against BU is certainly fine as well. Without those reads, BB …

• Those min bets vs fish work best in HU spots where you are IP. In mwp is not very good. My opinion is that BB would not raise with air once BU fish calls, there is a good chance that fish has something and won't fold, so I assume BB is honest here most of the time, so this is mostly a value raise, and that includes very thin value like Qx or even hands like 88, draws like FDs or SD like A5. Turn is a call, villain can still have worse Qx for value, and some bluffs of course. River we have a bluf…