Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

• Hey everyone! So, it's finally time to create a ending/starting post on the the forums! It's "ending" because my semester is finally over and I have almost three full months to poker! That's where it's "starting", because I'm going to play a lot like a "full-time player" during these months and will try to make my best to share my journey here with all readers! A few pointers of my goals this summer, I'm going to try to get in about 300 minutes (5 hours) table time each day. But with one day eac…

• Nice post, cool pictures, can't wait to see more! Happy to hear that you seem to be able to balance enjoying life & playing poker! Keep up the good work

• Quote from kevkev: “Looking good!! I see in the sheet that you strictly play 20NL on SvS. Why don't you move up? You seem to have the bankroll and skill to move up. Good luck!! ” Thanks! Yeah, will move up soon for sure! Right now I'm just restructuring my poker strategies/game plan. Once I get a bit more comfortable with all the new content I'll move up. However, I'm not completely sure if that's the best plan (since SvS overall pretty soft).

• Hey there! Things have changed a lot since the beginning of March this year, started to increase my poker time both on and off the tables. I'm extremely glad that I met a group that is as motivated and driven as I am to improve, the work ethic is on point (as in waking up early to study before I go to Uni in the morning). Up on around 40 hours of group study for the last two months! I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoy studying over playing poker, but that's probably because I like to…

• Hello, I've been playing a bit more lately on non-tracking sites and been studying a lot in PioSolver & some other stuff as well. I've decided to go back to the Swedish site (SvS) and track my progress there again. I'm just going to start out at the 25nl tables. This will continue for the time being until something else shows up, and I'm really looking forward to summer as well! That's going to a couple of interesting months with poker! Since HM3 there isn't any good import option for me to add …

• Quote from krustenkaas: “Hey Osse! its great to hear that you are back! What do you actually study btw? I recently talked a lot with very succesful pros about what is a good approach to get better/move up in stakes and while I think your step of working with pio-solver is one in the right direction, I am convinced that there are much more effecitve ways of improving and therefore increase your income by playing poker even more. Pio-solver is a highly complex tool, and you have to be extremly car…

• Hey! Long time ago I updated here, actually this will be the first post of this year! I haven't been playing poker at all since like over two-three months now, and this is actually the first big break I've had since I started playing poker back in 2013/14. My focus and interests has shifted a bit lately towards cryptocurrencies and investments (This will still be a very hot focus for the future), but since I'm a full-time student, I need another side income (poker). So, it's now time for me to p…

• Quality posts as always! Keep up the good job!

• New people that don't really know how to start buying Bitcoin & other cryptoassets. Take a look at this guide: medium.com/@pixelcryptomarket/…cryptoassets-8d1a4a077e78

• Good luck with the new coaching! Hope you have an awesome poker year 2018!

• Zoom 100 > ?

osse - - EN - Blogs

Solid 2017! Nice to see someone crushing it! Did you do something major change around the 250-300k hand mark? Good luck during 2018 and eat some more food!

• Quote from krustenkaas: “Quote from osse: “I'm reading about crypto like 8 hours every day at the moment. Very interesting stuff going on, and seems like I can't stop exploring it! Also found a poker site (CoinPoker), which is still only in beta but will use the blockchain technology to prove the random generator of every hand. Probably will write something about this later on here, but for now it's only test tourneys and no deposits/withdraw ” Holy! 8 hours a day?! Looks like you really found s…

• It was a while ago since last time, haven't had that much time to play or write to be honest... I'm reading about crypto like 8 hours every day at the moment. Very interesting stuff going on, and seems like I can't stop exploring it! Also found a poker site (CoinPoker), which is still only in beta but will use the blockchain technology to prove the random generator of every hand. Probably will write something about this later on here, but for now it's only test tourneys and no deposits/withdrawa…

• Quote from krustenkaas: “I also realized that the average guy is usually like this (at least I meet a lot of these people): pessimistic towards high goals and dreams; afraid of any kind of risk – no matter the ev; often times haven´t experienced real passion; talking like they figured it all out but actually having no clue; not even interested in learning more about most things; lazy; convinced that no one can do what they failed to do and if someone still makes it, it was only luck; disapprovin…

• No more mondays, saturday all week

osse - - EN - Blogs

Good luck with the challenge!

• No more mondays, saturday all week

osse - - EN - Blogs

How's the poker going? Any updates to share?

• Just a quick little update on the missing hands from the 6th Nov. Been in contact with the support staff over at SvS and over several emails the conclusion is that apparently not played anything on the 6th, only logged in and out a couple of times during the time. So, I'm still a bit confused over this whole thing, but as for now I'll not be able to get any hands from that day and will have -1k hands and around -3bi gone from the HM3 graph from now on. I've an old post here in this thread from t…

• I have been pressing buttons for the last two hours (only to get hands imported to HM3 no joke), talk about wasting time lol. Been in contact with the Svenska Spel support to see if there is another way to view the hands, not that they will have a good answer, they only say "okay will forward that to the developers" or something else like that. Also had to contact them because my client couldn't find any hands played during 6th November, and I know from my other stats that I played around 1k han…

• Hey guys! So, I've set up my own IOTA wallet now. And I'm going to try to explain it as good as possible here now. Firstly we need to download the wallet installer from their official github. Here: github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases Once you've downloaded and installed the 2.5.4 wallet (current version, at the time writing this). We need to create a seed "private key". That you need to keep safe, because right now that's the only thing between you and your funds. You need to create a unique s…