Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

• Crazy shit. Without any doubt you can make 10x+ more than $40/m by playing poker. Just be ready to work hard (study the game), not tilt, and put in volume in whatever game you choose. I would be playing if i where you some SNG's, normal speeds, no turbos, no sattelites, 27-180 people SNG's are all good to start with. And yeah, stick to one game format (No limit holdem i assume). Jumping from one to another at starting stage is gonna be mistake.

• Back to good old poker

greenseer1 - - EN - Blogs

Lately im experimenting with new poker rooms like Party for instance. I will try Winamax too i guess. Almost ignoring SCOOP this time (dont love those big field majors any more - never had luck in them). But i think i want to take a shot at 888's XL series which starts next week. I will keep you updated about that. At the same time I think some 5-6 figure score will boost my poker carrier big time, so two things need to be done: keep working and just register into some of those events. Graph of …

• Back to good old poker

Bronze in BIG 82 today <a href=2k11g9.jpg">

• Back to good old poker

I had really fun JOKE day on April 1st by having 3 final tables 2nd in BIG 50 @ Pokerstars FR 2nd in 11 cube @ Pokerstars 5th in BIG 109 @ Pokerstars gyazo.com/b24b781470c85c4b74fd4e413da170d3 gyazo.com/852ddd7368799777367fd0efdbe7fffa gyazo.com/41de3af9d980109535272ee48a95b96b for total of 6K. Now ready to go for SCOOP.FR, glgl 2016 graph so far <a href=33kd79e.jpg">

• Back to good old poker

Quote from durrrrrsmom: “Quote from greenseer1: “Regarding 2016, well, besides some personal goals, i want to win some Sunday major But we know its not all up to me to achieve this, right? Whats within my control - i want to crush and soul-read all the best online MTT reg's. ” Looks like you are doing a pretty good job so far! Did you ever play cash games? What do you think, besides the fun fact, what is the better way to go these days for beginners: cash game or MTTs? ” I think MTT's are best t…

• Cool blog I have a question about internet - is it really possible to grind in small village in that regard?

• Back to good old poker

Quote from flow: “are you giving any coaching? do you have a stable atm? what are your 2016 goals dude? ” No coaching at this point, im too busy playing + working to improve my game and thus doing nothing to promote myself as coach. But i would consider coaching if there is demand for it. Regarding 2016, well, besides some personal goals, i want to win some Sunday major But we know its not all up to me to achieve this, right? Whats within my control - i want to crush and soul-read all the best o…

• Back to good old poker

Won Pokerstars $27 PSKO 6max on Saturday gyazo.com/83d68cfe72e2199481c3a20591db5cf5 And today crushing fields on 888 poker by winning $55 8max gyazo.com/2dd446148735fb8b7e26ca5706750b89 gyazo.com/29156d486a915c93698f3e0cab841ca9 I had two deep runs in both $82 and $109 big today as well, but somehow i cant close those big reds for ages, wtf?

• Back to good old poker

That indeed was a read on particular player.

• Back to good old poker

Notable scores during last two weeks of February (all on Pokerstars): 3 way chop in BIG $33 for 3.2K gyazo.com/34fdce8fd149011a5544ed356add9e7e gyazo.com/d1d3c4c1bb45e747cddb5d73d32aabc8 Win in $55 FO for 1.2K gyazo.com/54862cbff66d43393d05dab3fbb389c4 gyazo.com/29ea627ba039b6426dc2f6b536e7966b Runner in $55 KO for 1.3K gyazo.com/f7f0b1f3e41f9ca3a1db609ce1725985 gyazo.com/c48e6aad4475ce3cd34246dcb7f187b1 Win in $33 FO for $950 gyazo.com/cdda444295d06c5369a1aa166e0ac928 Results of February all ro…

• Back to good old poker

Week two of February Keeping it up on focusing on normal speeds, mostly playing at Pokerstars, and a bit on 888 Had some good runs Gold in $33 freezout 11bt6xi.jpg 5dmkx2.jpg Yesterday just on Valentines day had two final tables, and plus deep runs in $11 storm, $109 kickoff and $82 Bigger, but failed at some all ins in those big payout tourneys. Got a silver in $11 cube tho :) bj1h.jpg 10h5854.jpg Lot of fun to play the game lately, and im looking to close one of those big field Sunday reds nex…

• Back to good old poker

First week of February Changed my schedule a bit, took out lot of turbo's and focusing on normal+ speeds at this point Horrible run at 888 during this first week of month But at Pokerstars things get more and more fun Final table 82 BIG Good run in this one, i was playing pretty good i think throughout whole final table, with one particular exception when i missed an obvious bluff spot on the river 4 handed 51a5us.jpg 2m31w12.jpg $27 4max PSKO This is one of my favorite daily tournaments - lot o…

• Back to good old poker

hey guys you know me as Avi Popo i changed my screen name here, as well as on 2p2 and 888 poker i just dont want to be associated so much with my PS screen name 'avi popo' any more on PS my SN stays the old one as PS denied me to change it But here from now on im 'greenseer1' About this new thread... Basically there is two game formats which can fit into good old poker term in my opinion: MTT's and Cash Games. Me personally i played couple of bad new poker type of games too: spin & go and sngs. …

• hey guys i changed my name @pokermarket was off blogging for some time now, but now im creating new blog thread here

• avi popo $100K investment in MTT's

avipopo - - EN - Blogs

Quote from negozin: “games higher than $100 bi made your graph goes straight down. ” yea, its true. of course fields are much tougher, but thing is im big time loser in SM & WU. and in those one need to run good to make profit out of it. regarding selling shares, yes i have no plans to sell packages in nearest future. even for the main events actually. i just better skip them playing if i cant buyin without selling shares. it always feels gross when i sell to guys, bust, they get nothing, me get…

avipopo - - EN - Blogs

Regarding challenge here is overall graph. Im below the pace at the moment in means both volume and profit (roi%). Less than two month left. t66zcp.png

avipopo - - EN - Blogs

Ipoker sucks so much, not that just software is made in 2005 or so, but i even could not make a deposit using my valid Skrill account. Tried it for 20 times at least, and then eh.. fukc it, gonna focus my attention on Pokerstars only, even after all those news regarding rake back its best site by far. Today finished 3rd in $162 nightly 34owjcw.png

• I think changes are good. Removing SNE is right way to go, as this is absurd when there are plenty of HS regs (both sng, and cash) who are losing money in game itself, but staying break even or at profit because of insane rake back. That kills all of those HS games for sure.

avipopo - - EN - Blogs

Lets try this IPOPS thing Can someone recommend best ipoker skin in means of visual comfort & promotions? 102oyvd.png

avipopo - - EN - Blogs

Winning 10+r storm feels like good preparation for FCOOP. Im planning to make my sessions later into night to be prepared for timing of FCOOP events. ehj52f.png