Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• That make sense, yeah - i probably made it unclear in the #1 as i kinda have split it in two parts - one being a question about how HERO is supposed to play his range on turn, another being the point that on the river (certainly not x/folding turn with neither AQ/AK with a club, nor 65 flush ) i thought that 65 flush wasn't a clear bottom of the range, as those AQ/AK with a club would be weaker AND ALSO they actually block the only potential bluffing hand for villain, being off-suit KQo with a c…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

U P D A T E S ? ? ?

• Quote from lnternet: “When he calls turn can still be AK/AQ and all that pair stuff in the middle ” As played, we check the river and expect to win probably over 50% when it goes x/x, but in case villain bets river, now i'm really tempted to look him up...??? Quote from lnternet: “He should fold QQ+ to your river bet ” In this case what hands would make the most sense to bluff with (Guess holding a Q is highly preffered, but AQs probably not enough combos) and what size? TY TY TY !!!

• pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…f363be944a595636c973e3df8

• Quote from chitz: “If BB wasnt a fish I would definitely check. With fish in BB betting seems fine, might go up in sizing because I wouldnt bluff too much here and just milk the funplayer ” Yeah, that makes sense - i kinda chose the "middle" option, so to bet, but as little as possible, to still present my range (at least to the regular) as being as wide as possible, valuebetting vs BB. Quote from chitz: “River I you can fold. Your range on the river is almost only flushes. 6c5c is definitely bo…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BB with 3 A , 100BBs effective. SB - unknown, possibly reg. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU folds SB completes BB HERO checks. FLOP (2BB) : 2 5 4 . SB checks, BU HERO bets 1.5BB, SB calls. TURN (5BB) : 2 . SB checks, BU HERO bets 4BB, SB raises to 12BB, BB HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - we probably don't have an ISO raise, especially if SB knows SB limp strategy and does have…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is CO with 6 5 , 100BBs effective. BU - most likely a regular, BB - fishy dude with 60BB~ stack. UT folds MP folds CO HERO raises to 2.5BB BU calls SB folds BB calls. FLOP (8BB) : 2 A 8 . BB checks, CO HERO bets 2.5BB, BU calls, BB folds. TURN (13BB) : 3 . CO HERO checks, BU bets 11BB, CO HERO calls. RIVER (35BB) : 7 . CO HERO checks, BU bets 31BB, CO HERO calls. Linecheck???…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is MP with A J , 104BBs effective. UT folds MP HERO raises to 3BB CO raises to 8.5BB BU folds SB folds BB folds MP HERO calls. FLOP (18.5BB) : T 7 6 . MP HERO checks, CO checks. TURN (18.5BB) : J . MP HERO bets 10BB, CO calls. RIVER (38.5BB) : 9 . MP HERO bets 16BB, CO raises to 85.5BB total and is all in, MP HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - was going to x/f, but ac…

• Quote from lnternet: “Yes you have enough equity if it were an all-in jam ” immediate reaction - "oh great, 5bet jam it is! ... Wait a minute..." :DDD Quote from chitz: “I actually have a preflop sim for exactly those sizings, JJ is only called about 25% and rest fold ” No prob, just a low frequency play on my part then ;D Quote from chitz: “with JJ we just want to set a flop or check it down ” You and Your "set a flop" ... Just Kidding If anything, not fully aware (don't have it either) of when…

• Quote from lnternet: “This is exactly the reason for overbetting turn. Do you not play turn overbets as default strategy? Or did you miss to do it here? ” Do throw in an overbet here and there, but nothing close to having it as "default strategy on turn" Quote from lnternet: “I don't see that many bluffs though. People don't float flop vs your 2/3 with hands like T9o. And 65o 64o 54o aren't calling 2.5bb pre. The only offsuit bluff I could see him have (offsuit means lots of possible combos) are…

• Quote from lnternet: “Just fold pre, they do not 4b bluff there, against {QQ+,AK} it's just a fold, even if he add AQs it's a fold, you need him to have more than that and he doesn't ” Just out of curiosity checked that stuff out - 21 - 7.5 = 13.5 to call ; 13.5 / 45.5 = 29.7% Pot odds | Agree with SB likely not having other stuff than QQ+, AK, but : pokermarket.com/forum/attachme…f363be944a595636c973e3df8 This makes it a continue vs cold 4 bet, since we're IP too...? I guess since it's a 4BP if…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is MP with J J , 101.5BBs effective. UT raises to 2.5BB MP HERO raises to 7.5BB CO folds BU folds SB raises to 21BB BB folds UT folds MP HERO calls. FLOP (45.5BB) : 2 4 6 . SB bets 11BB, MP HERO calls. TURN (67.5BB) : 3 . SB checks, MP HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - yeah, whatever, 3B only.... Once we face cold 4bet SBvUT+MP, not nice, but looks like a continue for the most pa…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 4-handed. HERO is BU with J J , 113.5BBs effective. CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB folds BB calls. FLOP (5.5BB) : 3 7 2 . BB checks, BU HERO bets 3.5BB, BB calls. TURN (12.5BB) : 8 . BB checks, BU HERO bets 8BB, BB raises to 24BB, BU HERO calls. RIVER (60.5BB) : Q . BB bets 40BB, BU HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - STD / cbet size on such board??? Turn - certainly be…

• SRP. QQ 3-Way

motiejus - - EN - Strategy & Hand Discussion

Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is UT with Q Q , 100BBs effective. UT HERO raises to 3BB MP folds CO calls BU folds SB calls BB folds. FLOP (10BB) : 8 K 9 . SB checks, UT HERO checks, CO bets 5BB, SB folds, UT HERO calls. TURN (20BB) : 7 . UT HERO checks, CO bets 14.75BB, UT HERO...??? Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - certainly not strong enough into cbet into 2 players, though not really sure if even AK woul…

• Here we g(t)o

motiejus - - DE - Blogs

Stay positive!!! (not literally of course) Look at #160 / #162 / #165 posts in this thread, they prove that you can do better than this!

• Quote from chitz: “Pre I dont like flatting, especially against larger sizes flatting gets worse. I prefer 3bet only, except from BB and maybe BU (depends on rake, sizings and table dynamics) ” Yeah, that's fair - 3B only is absolutely viable strategy. If anything, i would be using it myself for the most part if playing only regs, though table selecting and trying to play on tables with as many fish, so IMO it makes sense to have flats there, right?

• Thank you for a response Quote from chitz: “Btw since you joined Team lnternet, why do you still post Hands here instead of discussing them in your private group? ” Well, TBH i'm not a member of i300 (i wish i was ;D ) - since the forum will be gone soon, i've asked Paul for a favor (not for free of course) and as a result i got the badge, but that's about it. As for this regular forum, it's been my home for IDK 3-4 years now, sad to see it gone down in volume drastically, not to mention the cha…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anynymous. HERO is BU with T T , 114.5BB deep. SB - 171BB deep, BB - 100BB deep. UT folds MP folds CO folds BU HERO raises to 2.5BB SB raises to 10BB BB raises to 24BB BU HERO...??? What do we do here and why - what's your thought process??? Wasn't sure what to do and why, because all 3 options seemed weird in their own way - just folding TT BUvBlinds - seems nitty ; flatting a 4bet, even IP…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming. HERO is MP with Q Q , 101BBs effective with villain UT - regular. UT raises to 2BB MP HERO raises to 7.5BB CO folds BU folds SB folds BB folds UT calls. FLOP (16.5BB) : 6 T T . UT checks, MP HERO bets 6BB, UT raises to 14.5BB, MP HERO calls. TURN (45.5BB) : 2 . UT bets 31BB, MP HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - normally would be flatting QQ MPvUT 3x RFI for the most part (come and tell me how y…

• Hello guys, have another hand that i wanted to share with you Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is BB with A K , 100BBs effective. MP folds CO folds BU raises to 2BB SB folds BB HERO raises to 8.5BB BU calls. FLOP (17.5BB) : A 2 3 . BB HERO bets 6.5BB, BU calls. TURN (30.5BB) : 6 . BB HERO checks, BU bets 20BB, BB HERO calls. RIVER (70.5BB) : T . BB HERO checks, BU bets 65BB BB and is all in, BB HERO folds. Linecheck??? Pre - STD. Flop - range-bet seems just S…