Weird 3bet Pot Spot

• Weird 3bet Pot Spot

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 50NL 6-max on MG, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is BU with T :diamond: T :spade: , 100BBs effective.

MP folds
      CO raises to 3BB
      BU HERO raises to 8.5BB
      SB raises to 20.5BB
      BB folds
      CO calls
      BU HERO calls.

FLOP (62.5BB) : J :heart: J :diamond: 4 :spade: . SB checks, CO bets 21BB, BU HERO folds, SB folds.

Linecheck???

1) Pre-flop : SB should have his own regular cold-4bet range, but what is CO up to with his cold-call? I can still jam over the top, especially with so much dead(?) money in the pot already, was actually contemplating the move, but decided it was too thin. Your thoughts?
      2) Post-flop : SBs check is interesting - there aren't that many Jx in our ranges, but IMO SB can still hold an overpair some amount of the time. HAD it was HU flop easy call for me, now SB behind it was so awkward so decided to just fold. Your thoughts? #2

Thank you for responses :)
    • 1) I think it's too thin with the SB aleady cold4betting, he will often enough have AA/KK and CO has a bunch of QQ/JJ, dont think that you will get enough folds and if called you are always relying on the 2 outer

2) Maybe the SB just has AA and slowplayed it pre. Most of the time he has to stone cold nuts and he'll get the money in later on anyways.
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"