Daddy is Home

• Daddy is Home

What's up Pokermarket
      Felix here
      I decided to take my blog to the English section so that everybody can ready my stuff

I have been coached by our original gangster @lnternet a couple years ago and back then (on nl25) I wanted to become a professional poker player to move out of Germany and he helped me to actually succeed in my plans quite quickly. My life could have been dramatically different without his poker coaching and great attitude - lol.

Thanks man!

I think it was March 2015 when I moved to Edinburgh, 6 months after we started the coaching deal, playing nl100 and 200. That was when I finally started doing the shit I love to do in life.
      I moved out of Germany to Edinburgh grinding it up. My goal was to hit a $100k bankroll. In the 3 years I was living in Edinburgh I was easily distracted by life so it took quite a bit :D
      At some point when I realised I was not living up to my full potential and thought I have bigger goals for my dick than just my hand I went out practicing to pick up chicks. A lot, like A LOT.
      It upped my life quality SO.FUCKING.MUCH. - writing this I'm sitting in an absolute shithole of a flat for another 2 weeks but hey unlucky :D

So that came and in total I probably played like 6 months of the year and the other time I spent going out being a pimp in progress from February 2017.

Anyway, I had a good year. Feeling better than ever before and hitting the $100k BR so it was time to pull through with some other plans.

If you want an exceptional life, you have to do exceptional things.

I said bye to my flatmates in Edinburgh in March 2018 and went to travel full time. A different city every couple months! I took my laptop, a big screen and a couple things that I need with me to make money and fuck bitches.

That was the plan. However 2018 didn't start out great, bitcoin dropped, lost a bit in poker and then I was having a little ecommerce adventure which also lost me a bit while spending more than I want on traveling and airbnb. Not a great combination but I'm alive and back to poker. :D

Comitting to grind again was also super hard and I rather went out but now the pressure is high and I have to do it. After that ecommerce adventure (had an online store) I appreciate the freedom of poker so much more lol.

I'm back into blogging because it helps me to keep myself accountable and actually put in a couple more hours of productivity.

My plan is to post how much hours I spent productive every day and write some actual updates once in a while.

I'm structuring my day like this:
      1) poker ~6 hours
      2) going out doing game ~2-4 hours
      3) education, poker, more game, fun, fitness until I go to sleep.

I'm still very far off but it works out better every day. I just had to completely turn around my schedule to wake up in the morning last week, else I'm unable to grind enough - it was a fucking mess to get my poker set up sorted for the last couple weeks but now it's good.

Atm I just started playing some nl100 games and mixed in some nl200. I gonna win about 20 buy ins on nl100 before I fully commit to going on nl200 again.

Alright I don't know what to write and I'm hungry

last 2 days, since I started playing on real pokersites again lol

du bist einfach so ein menschenverachtender Volltrottel. Hf mit deinen 100K, vllt schämst du dich in 10 Jahren genau wie 9/10 Lesern hier für deine Beträge du sicker Gamer^^^^^^
      -it'sjustabluff

The post was edited 2 times, last by lust1germolch ().

• Pokergrind 6h
      bookgrind 1h
      pimping 0.5h - 1 approach

had to run a couple errands and a slow morning today because I played 14.5h yesterday but happy I actually managed to get in 6h of grind today.

du bist einfach so ein menschenverachtender Volltrottel. Hf mit deinen 100K, vllt schämst du dich in 10 Jahren genau wie 9/10 Lesern hier für deine Beträge du sicker Gamer^^^^^^
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 6h
      poker set up 4h
      pimping 2h - 3 approaches

A friend paid my food so I do 3 approaches today haha <3
      couldn't get the first one but was really motivated, still judging myself not just bossing up even when it gets super awkward. she was kinda my 10 and I should do that no matter what - she went into some hotel entrance and was greeting like 5 guys sitting on a couch in front of the reception, then I pussied out.
      talked to the next 2 tho but was over pretty quick. the 3rd one was some australian girl, we clicked pretty well but she told me she has a boyfriend. told her he is probably having fun with some kangaroos right now, she laughed and we went to grab a coffee. it was all fun etc, I could express myself and be loose. we went down to the beach/ harbor area and sat down on some bench and talked about cool shit and were just enjoying ourselves. however she didn't jump on anything when I tested if she is dtf and she seemed happy with her relationship and all so I abandoned the plan to push it hard and pull her and just enjoyed my time with her for another 45 mins or so and then we fucked off. Also partly because my flat right now is such a shithole and if I try and get an awkward pull through it's defo not more chill up here and will just be work.
      I pulled a girl here 2 weeks ago that I also talked to on the street and luckily she was so into me that she suggested we go to hers and cook instead :D :D

Also poker was a fucking battle today

I'd rather be 1k up..

have to set up some more shit - more sites and some plan of what to work on etc and then I can finally do some theory work

gn
      -it'sjustabluff
    • klabautermann wrote:

lust1germolch wrote:

At some point when I realised I was not living up to my full potential and thought I have bigger goals for my dick than just my hand I went out practicing to pick up chicks. A lot, like A LOT.

What? Are you gay?

Anyway, since I'm in hustle mode I'm quite tired every day, just sleeping about 6h every night to get shit done. It's fucking hard to not waste time. Today I did something charitable tho and went on a little chode mission to get my girl a piece of clothing that she couldn't get in her hometown.
      Gonna hang out with her in Portugal and Barcelona in end of November. I met her in Poland a couple months ago and made her my fuckbuddy for the last 5-6 weeks there, her English got much better now so I'm excited :)
      Talked to her like 3-5 minutes in some store and next week she went on a long ass busride to come visit me. This happened right after I agreed with myself to never skip a 9 or 10 again. After that I banged many cute girls, some of them I still stay in touch with so they can travel with me once in a while.
      I love that. Life is getting better every. fucking. day.
      Years ago I also was some miserable piece of shit and didn't know what the fuck I'm doing but yea man glad I found poker and it all started from there.
      Success is not for everyone.
      It's a choice.
      It's a fucking decision.
      I decided to hustle my ass off and get better with girls 1.5 years ago - it took over poker for many months.
      Now I made the decision to put in the fucking work so I never have to think twice if I am ready to do cool shit in my life.

Nobody has to do what I do. But if your plan is to waste your life hating people in so many different threads, you probably have to agree with me that this is just some massive chode shit that you probably regret right when hitting the submit button.
      In what a fucking retard world would you have to live to think that this would add any value to anyones life.

:lolz:

So, what's up.

pokergrind 3h
      theory & set up 6h

Still some more stuff to do and to figure out. I'm just getting into monkersolver right now but soon I can start crushing the theory hustle :D

There is some massive hand missing where some whale snapped of KQ high against my pair+ draw bluff jam on the turn. So results are $150 more than the graph show. I requested the missing hhs to be sent to me via email.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • klabautermann wrote:

lust1germolch wrote:

klabautermann wrote:

lust1germolch wrote:

What? Are you gay?
      No, but I´m not a dick controlled idiot.
      That's cool man, if you like the results that you are getting in your life then keep doing what you are doing.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 6h
      poker theory & set up 6h

I have been playing China games for a bit, that's why I initially changed my schedule to wake up at morning but I now that I play normal games again I will change my schedule back to waking up around 10-12am and probably structure my day like this:

1) 2-4h theory, education, fitness
      2) 2-4h going out doing game
      3) 6h grind

I kinda have to skip on some fun stuff, don't like to start my day wasting my time and late at night I'd rather grind a couple more hours. idk. maybe gonna take a day off once in a while, also will need that if I schedule some date or go out to a club. This schedule will be kinda tricky but I can get my honeys in daytime here too so it's cool.

got 500hands/h today with 6-9 tabling

I'm getting in my 6h of grind consistently now. I don't really feel like doing game with my flat but everything is possible.. just gonna do some approaches here once in a while to keep the momentum up and probably gonna go out more when I'm in my new flat in a couple days.

Once I get my 6h grind most of the time and 5-10 approaches done in 2 hours I'll check out whats up with fitness. I used to lift a month ago but figured it's not a high priority to reach my goals, especially if I run around 2h a day picking up chicks, that itself keeps me kinda healthy.
      Anyway, without gym or some propper training it kinda sucks. I thought about doing some MMA instead of lifting weight. Will figure that out when I have to.

good night homies.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • Yea that's what I actually wanted to start out with also because I don't need to travel with lots of fighting gear when doing it xD
      After that some wrestling, muay that and boxing tho
      I was super passionate about Karate as a kid and doing some kind of martial art instead of going to grind at the gym would add a lot more ev to my life. I also did boxing and muay thai for 6 months.
      I'll not go hardcore and go to cage fights or something but some good sparring etc. would be good.

I never got in a fight when I did game and I pushed it quite hard with talking to girls when some guys want to hit on them etc. It usually comes down to social calibration, you can see easily if someone wants to fuck you over or if he's just being a bitch. but it's just good to have the skills I guess. It also makes me more badass :D

I'll mostlikely get one or two sucker punches and be stabbed somewhere 1% of the time in the next 10 years, can't even do much if you know some fighting skills. But I'll take it for the journey lol
      -it'sjustabluff
    • lust1germolch wrote:

I never got in a fight when I did game and I pushed it quite hard with talking to girls when some guys want to hit on them etc. It usually comes down to social calibration, you can see easily if someone wants to fuck you over or if he's just being a bitch. but it's just good to have the skills I guess. It also makes me more badass :D

I'll mostlikely get one or two sucker punches and be stabbed somewhere 1% of the time in the next 10 years, can't even do much if you know some fighting skills. But I'll take it for the journey lol
      From my experience almost none of the learned techniques in fighting classes will help you on the streets :D you should ask usain bolt for some sprinting classes :cool:
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"