Daddy is Home

• Yea I'll not go out and take fights lol. It's just in case some random starts choking me or some shit and because I think learning martial arts is fun.

if someone seriously wants to punch you, just gtfo, yes. no need to take any hits.
      du bist einfach so ein menschenverachtender Volltrottel. Hf mit deinen 100K, vllt schämst du dich in 10 Jahren genau wie 9/10 Lesern hier für deine Beträge du sicker Gamer^^^^^^
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 2h
      theory & set up 3h

played only a couple tables and some mtts today and was busy managing some stuff with my flat. gonna move out tomorrow already because things become too shitty. will be hanging out with a friend for a week then and form 4th Nov I'll have a normal flat again :D

good. gonna pack my stuff now or go sleep, whatever works better.

I'm happy about the nl400 upswing because I run like shit on nl100 and 200 for the last 2-3 days :D no more 10bb/100 ev... poker is tough now

btw was playing 55h in the last week it was fun to push through and wake up with a mission in the morning. I'm quite invested in this shit atm.

1) In the last weeks and months I realised what I could lose when I would go broke. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty happy with myself but my lifestyle is awesome, it's what I always wanted and the journey is becoming better day by day. However I need money to do what I'm doing and I would NEVER feel comfortable bringing a high quality girl into my life like this or go wherever and meet extremely cool dudes that I can learn a lot form. I don't care if the girls would accept me for it or whatever, this is just not the person I want to be or the person that I am. They are kind of chasing me to fly over but I almost had to turn it down without a better solution. They think I'm the shit. So I better am the shit. financialy the last months were quite the low point of my life, just wasting away money without a real plan to move back up and random swings. Now I'm pretty confident that if I put in the work I'll do my $5k months, easy. even $10k looks quite doable for now and I'll remind myself to not become complacent after I score $10k and I'll remind myself the next month and the month after and I'll remind myself when I score $20k and my first $50k month. Because I know exactly that if I keep going a couple $100k are pretty easy. I just need to follow my plan - that is what I have NOT done in the past. This time is over and the last months where a lesson. A big one. This shit is out of my life now and will never happen again.
      2) I want to have 300k invested in the next 2 years to have some basic finacial freedom from the roi
      3) got a server set up now for solving and I'm feeding it with solves 24/7 so I don't waste my money

Limitwise I gonna take things a bit slower tho, I want to make sure I beat nl100 and 200 for a bigger sample and actually become better before moving up.
      du bist einfach so ein menschenverachtender Volltrottel. Hf mit deinen 100K, vllt schämst du dich in 10 Jahren genau wie 9/10 Lesern hier für deine Beträge du sicker Gamer^^^^^^
      -it'sjustabluff
    • Yo, yesterday I moved flats and did some theory stuff for a couple hours. Some things didn't work out to grind at the evening and then me and my buddy accidentally got high.
      ^^

today:
      pimping 4h - 10 approaches
      poker grind 4h
      education 2h

Made a bet for $100 with my buddy to do 10 approaches before we go home today. The 2nd girl was really my type.. Went up to her told her I like how she walks (because it actually was super sexy lol) and she started gaming me like crazy, instantly asked me tons of questions and looked super horny, awesome. She was on the way to some family dinner so I asked her what she is doing after but has stuff to do so we made plans for tomorrow and text messages also go pretty good so far. That was pretty cool lol, really surprised me. Not sure if we can meet tomorrow tho. Not going out to party with some of her fucking friends. Gonna call her tomorrow and see whats up.

rest of the 9 approaches I got blown out instantly :D wasn't that much fun if you have to do it but noticed that when I had some more pressure at the end that I make a lot excusses when I start going out. There are lots of hotties, I should stop lying to myself and take more efficient action.

It's hard for me to get into poker mode after doing gaming because I'm in an emotional state and need to operate on a logical level. Gonna figure something out and will do a little warm up routine with some theory work before I guess.

Anyway here's todays graph:
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 1.5h
      theory 0.5h

horrible day in terms of grinding.
      couldn't focus and had some shitty spots then just had to quit. It's tough to be in control if cute girls don't obey :D

-it'sjustabluff
    • the last 2 days were quite ridiculous. I'm exactly not doing what I told you guys I want to do. This is fucked up behaviour and will lead nowhere.
      I was going out today and doing 2 approaches, felt chill and good but then just procrastinated for the whole fucking day. didn't even play poker or anything.

gonna take the rest of the day to chill the fuck out and remind myself about what I really want in life because this is not acceptable.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • lust1germolch wrote:

what I really want in life
      You could try writing a document where you state this for each area (however you chose to define different areas of life), either directly through your own words, or in the form of questions. I like the latter because it forces you to think about it actively rather than just read what you've written, which can become mechanical. And also some questions like, "which behaviors will move me closer to this goal?", "which behaviors will take me further away from this goal?", "which mindset should I have with regards to this?" or whatever else you think is helpful to get the right mindset, basically. Then you take some time each morning to read it and think about it. Could help.

Example (basically what I have myself):

Apply the following to all areas:
      - What do I have to be grateful for?
      - How do I want this to be? What opportunities do I have? What are my goals?
      - How should I act (or not act) to realize these opportunities and goals?
      - How should I relate to this mentally? (Maybe not the best phrasing, but something about mindset).
      - What should I avoid doing? (I put this because I often waste time on shit for example). What should I do today specifically?

Then just have some areas which you apply it to, e.g. poker, health and fitness, relationships, habits, whatever. Then answer each question in thought or in writing for later reference.

I think it would be good to take the time to do it, especially if you find yourself wasting time on shit and not doing what you'd like to. Can't say I go through the process every day since it takes a bit of time and I haven't made the time for it. But maybe you can get something from the overall idea at least and suit it to yourself.
    • undisturbed wrote:

Example (basically what I have myself):

Apply the following to all areas:
      - What do I have to be grateful for?
      - How do I want this to be? What opportunities do I have? What are my goals?
      - How should I act (or not act) to realize these opportunities and goals?
      - How should I relate to this mentally? (Maybe not the best phrasing, but something about mindset).
      - What should I avoid doing? (I put this because I often waste time on shit for example). What should I do today specifically?

I would remove the last one, because you should be full of things to do, so you don't have to "avoid" something, it's just works this way and not the opposite, where you avoid doing something useless, but then you don't know what to do.

I would also add
      -How the person i'd like to be would do the thing i am about to do. (that just improves the quality a bit imo)

That is at least what i do. Not necessarily true or best.
    • Thanks for the input guys!

I'm not really tilted but it's annoying. Moved into the new apartment and everything is perfect except the internet had 2 huge lag spikes this evening. We obv ask on Airbnb if the connection is flawless etc. Annoying.

Anyway, no nl400 today.

pokergrind 4.5h
      gurlgrind 0.5h - 1 approach
      poker theory - 1h

Was so fucking happy when I got into this apartment today, it's modern, clean and bigger than I thought. Perfect logistics to do some game, went out for food and made an approach. Was kinda fun but she doesn't give her number to strangers etc.. after that I skipped like four 9s and went home. Gonna check if I can fix the internet issue tomorrow. My prediction is: no ^^

Gonna do as much productive stuff as I can in the next days, got a lot of people visiting soon and a girl that's coming earlier, she'll cost a bit of hustle but I will enjoy it.

With future girls I'll defo try to set up better boundaries, she kinda expects me to do sightseeing etc. which I'm into in this city but it's quite a bad frame if she is only coming to visit if I have freetime. I have free time for a couple hours per day anway and I know people who get up, hustle for 14 hours and go to bed and the girls that travel with them are happy as fuck.
      So I'll probably look for some chicks in the future that have shit to do themselves.

btw I eat pretty bad atm and have a little low sometimes which in general seemed ok, just slightly below optimal but I went out to grab some food yesterday at 1:30 and nothing was open so I grabbed a burgerking meal and thought I'm already at the bottom with nutrition but fuck my life.. after eating that you actually realise how low it can go :D can't belief that this was my default state 5-10 years ago.

peace!
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 4.5h
      gurlgrind 0.5h - 1 approach

started grinding late because of internet issues but also wasn't super productive otherwise. the Airbnb chick is on it..
      -it'sjustabluff
    • pokergrind 4.5h
      gurlgrind 0.5h - 5 approaches
      theorygrind 3h

very annoying grind today ^^ but motivated me to analyse some things in my game.

also did 20min meditation today and cold shower, gonna add that to the things I do every day again.

kinda felt some motivation earlier and went out to do some daygame and kinda just fucked around and used girls to have fun. some whiteknight also jumped in when I merged 2 girls and accidentally insulted her :D
      I can understand it she looked really disturbed ^^
      Felt like it clicked somehow after doing some game content but I'm very uncalibrated with what I say but pretty sure this is good shit, just gonna keep practising so I can calibrate better to how the gurls feel and not just spew random shit.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • couldn't really grind today because of the internet so I spent a lot time in the lab. didn't count the hours tho, was the only thing I did today after grabbing some food and coffee for the first 2 hours of the day

gonna go sleep a bit earlier today. the last 3 days I have been sleeping 4.5, 6 and 6 hours, need to catch up some

already ordered some portable wifi as backup
      -it'sjustabluff
    • I'll not be able to update regularly for the next 2 weeks or so. I couldn't grind the last couple days because of internet terror. Did some theory here and there but not as much as I would have liked, when things run bad I'm not on top of my shit haha.
      Anyway tomorrow the landlord will provide new internet. I'll probably always have a back up connection with me from now on or order them when I get to a new city. Situations like that are fucked up.
      In 1 day my girl is coming, then my sister so will be quite busy.
      -it'sjustabluff
    • just came back form portugal, was traveling a bit with some girl. after 27th I'm back. gonna make some plans how to grind in december and then double my bankroll :D
      I'm pretty tired right now. gggggg
      -it'sjustabluff