Daddy is Home

• Just went to register with a gym here because I wanted to mix my Calisthenics workout with weighted training (Squats and Deadlift esp.) and because the fucking workout park isn't that public, seems to be closed most of the time. fml.
      Anyway ofc tried to negotiate the price, asked a couple questions if they have a promotion or if we could do anything because I wanna save money :D Guy behind me jumps in "You can't get a discount here, I tried too, it doesn't work!" Thanks motherfucker.

I'm reading "Don't split a difference" atm it's a book about negotiation. Only 1/5th in so far but tried it out here and there and got an Airbnb down to 1.2k Euro/month from 1.7k before I came to Krakow (didn't take it tho) and got 50Euro of my current rent although that doesn't really count, she almost asked me to tell her a better price lol. I was really uncomfortable negoiating about the agency fee tho. It's usually 1 rent + 20% VAT in Poland (it's what I heard from a different estate agent) but I negotiated 25Euro down and didn't have to pay any VAT.

At least something :D

I remember asking about extra bacon on my wrap and other free stuff last year haha. I took a very dominant approach there just like if you tell a girl that you call her an uber home when you kick her out, like there is no other option ^^ Just asking kinda works most of the time but I got in some spots where the employees had certain rules that they think they can't bend and I hit a wall with them. Being dominant totally doesn't work there, also tried other stuff but seemed like I was missing some social skills for it :D I think most important is empathy in those spots but as I said I'm just 1/5th through the book.

Probably gonna be back on the grind tomorrow.

I also adjusted my workout plan (I haven't been working out for the last 2 weeks -,-,-, -) to do less reps, so I can move through the progressions a bit faster and build more strength. I have done 3x15 intentionally at the start to just get the movement patterns right. Now I'll move up a progression when I hit 3x8.
      du bist einfach so ein menschenverachtender Volltrottel. Hf mit deinen 100K, vllt schämst du dich in 10 Jahren genau wie 9/10 Lesern hier für deine Beträge du sicker Gamer^^^^^^
      -it'sjustabluff
    • lust1germolch wrote:

I also adjusted my workout plan (I haven't been working out for the last 2 weeks -,-,-, -) to do less reps, so I can move through the progressions a bit faster and build more strength. I have done 3x15 intentionally at the start to just get the movement patterns right. Now I'll move up a progression when I hit 3x8.
      usually you should do sets of 5 or something around that if you want to learn a movement instead of high reps where your form will break down pretty often. At least that is the way you do it in powerlifting or olympic weightlifting. So instead of splitting your 45 reps to 3 sets I would split them into 8-10 sets.
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"