Missed Value In 3-bet Pot?

• Missed Value In 3-bet Pot?

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Party, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $99.50 (199 bb)
      BB: $4.55 (9.1 bb)
      UTG: $116.74 (233.5 bb)
      MP: $62.51 (125 bb)
      CO: $59.16 (118.3 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with :ac :ah
      UTG folds, MP raises to $1.75, CO folds, Hero raises to $4.75, 2 folds, MP calls $3

Flop: ($10.25) :2d :7d :2s (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $3.25, MP calls $3.25

Turn: ($16.75) :ts (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $12, MP calls $12

River: ($40.75) :js (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero checks

Linecheck??? Did i miss a clear river value-jam or was it at least close?

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Flop I would bet bigger to get more value from 88+ and FD.

As played I think turn is good.
      [If we bet flop bigger(lets say 14bb) would it be good to jam Turn on this runout for about 150% potsize? This way we would maximally protect our hands against draws and also get the money in against Hands like QQ, JJ.]

River I think villain shouldnt have too many flushes, I only see AsQs. Also I think that he could already raise you on earlier streets with his sets and could even donk sets on the river since he might be afraid that you xb your overpairs. But there arent too many worse hands that have to call either, QQ and AdTd and AdJd. Again some of those hands might raise earlier already, so I think it is pretty close here.
    • Pre standard

Flop size is cool, you want to keep in those dominated Ax hands and some Kx stuff

Turn seems standard to me

A bunch of flushes on the river are blocked, most likely he only has KQss, AQss and maybe AKss. For better hands he usually has 77, TT and JJ -> we're seeking for #11 worse combos. In my opinion you'll never see him calling 11 worse combos :D
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"
    • chitz wrote:

[If we bet flop bigger(lets say 14bb) would it be good to jam Turn on this runout for about 150% potsize? This way we would maximally protect our hands against draws and also get the money in against Hands like QQ, JJ.]
      That's not good here. It's still OK, with :as :ad it would be really bad. But you don't want to play that overbet turn line with a hand as strong as AA. You can do that with QQ or KK. But with AA you like to keep him in the pot with his weaker hands, like specifically AK can check/call twice here vs a normal sizing.