BB: $1,035.60 (207.1 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $812.75 (162.6 bb)
      MP: $1,503.54 (300.7 bb)
      CO: $500 (100 bb)
      BTN: $584 (116.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K A
      Hero raises to $10, MP calls $10, 2 folds, SB calls $8, BB calls $5

Flop: ($40) K 8 2 (4 players)
      SB bets $28.50, BB folds, Hero calls $28.50, MP raises to $152, SB raises to $503.50 and is all-in

MP is aggro fish. He can have nuts, draws and all kind of pairs.
      I'm not sure about SB's range. I dont expect him to lead too many fd's into 3 people (especially because fish is so aggro). But very few nuts on the other hand. With sets he shouldnt go allin imo.
    • Why should he not go allin with sets? I dont think its very important to be balanced here in a 4w pot with a aggro fish. Also if he just calls, he can face a very shitty spot if u also call and a diamond comes on the turn. If sb is a reg, i would give him a range of 88, 22, and maybe TP+FDs KQs KJs KTs and some nFD ? I am not sure whats the best line here with any FDs for the SB, but i think calling is just fine.

But Maybe jaming with TP+Fd is actually good to to kick u out of the pot when u have a better king, AA and isolate himself against the fish who will verrry probably go broke and not gonna fold any FD and TP and in some cases maybe also 2nd pair (tilt or whatever) after squeezing the flop bet. Because SBs line looks so obv strong, We expect him here never to broke a random tp hand, bc he is a reg. so he thinks he can add some Nfd and tp+fd hands, while u fold better hands bc u are aftaid of his strong line and even if u call, he still has equity against your AA, AK and sets.

Thats just my thoughts after waking up.
      bei deinem mindset, wieso openst du solche hands wie 79s
    • Wouldnt be worried about the fish, but the reg is just fucking us up. I have him on 88/22/K8s and KXdd, that’s it. Don’t see regs spewing deep at all... would just snap muck :D

Upside of jamming here for the reg should be that fish will never fold his diamond draws and he just gets it in +EV without worrying about turn cards
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"
    • Agree with what @painlezz said - if anything, this looks like a barely ahead / way behind spot and so given how little we have yet invested in the pot (8 BB) folding seems by far the best of 2 options.

chief wrote:

But why would someone ever lead a set on this board? I think that's very bad
      But is it...? :) Would actually like to hear your thoughts on why do you think so - of course checking and going for a x/r for SB here would probably (saying probably because i don't really have much of a clue on how much does these boards gets stabbed into in MW pots) be moreEV, but betting a set in itself is certainly a +EV play. Looking from an optimal play perspective, of course that's weird line to take, given how ranges are normally constructed, but since it's a 4-way MW pot, like @hard hitta mentioned, i don't think it's important to balance your range as much, given the rarity of such spots and the fact that you won't really be able to use this info any further for the most part, for example, even if you did know that villain is actually donking a set here MW, it wouldn't help you much in HU pots vs this villain anyways IMO....

Don't want to sound like i'm defending the guy, in his shoes i would go for a x/r with a set pretty much 100% myself (i suppose we all would :D ), but maybe he had his (exploitative) reasons to do so - afraid of it checking around 4-way, fish spazzing vs weird bets like his, maybe a misclick... :D

Would like to hear what you guys think, i'm i off here in any way or does it actually makes sense, thank you! :)