€7.000 PM Unibet Race + €25.000 PM Main Race + Great VIP System + Unibet Promotions + Welcome Bonus

• €7.000 PM Unibet Race + €25.000 PM Main Race + Great VIP System + Unibet Promotions + Welcome Bonus

Hey PokerMarket Community!

I am happy to present you our new insane Unibet PokerDeal. It is no exaggeration to say that our Unibet Deal is currently by far the best among the poker industry.

All new players will take part in two exclusive PokerMarket Rake Races with very high value:

-€7.000 Exclusive Unibet PokerMarket Race, which offers around 15%-30% RakeBack and entitles only players from PokerMarket who play at Unibet to take part in this Race. There are NO other pokersites taking part in this Rake Race.

-€25.000 PokerMarket Main Race, which has become quite soft too and offers around 10%-20% RakeBack.

You can have a closer look at our Rake Races here: pokermarket.com/deals.php#!/rakerace

On top to these two exclsuive Rake Races, players will take part in the Unibet VIP System (20%-50% RakeBack), all Unibet Promotions such as seasonal Rake Races and Chases and get the €200 Welcome Bonus worth 25% RakeBack.

In order to take part in our exclusive Promotions, please use the following unique sign-up link: unibet.com/registration?mktid=1:81727970:4126140-11521

If you have further questions, just comment on this forum post or contact me personally under my Skpye ID "Jonas - PokerMarket CEO"

All the best and good luck at the tables,

Jonas