• 3bP SBvBU @165bb AA: 965r 6 J

Hero (SB): $82.72 (165.4 bb)
      BB: $78.21 (156.4 bb)
      UTG: $72.50 (145 bb)
      MP: $66.55 (133.1 bb)
      CO: $13.04 (26.1 bb)
      BTN: $98.39 (196.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :as :ad
      3 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $6, BB folds, BTN calls $4.50

Flop: ($12.50) :6h :9c :5s (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.94, Hero calls $5.94

Turn: ($24.38) :6d (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $11.58, Hero calls $11.58

River: ($47.54) :jd (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Linecheck.

Villain is reg.

Flop I just check since we are deep and board is not too nice. Just calling his bet here, I don't think raising makes much sense.
      Turn I think I should have raised here, don't think he bets trips or better that small? Not sure how reliable this read is.
      River as played maybe we can donk here, if we think that villain has no trips+ here. I guess it depends on how often he will bet this river, I can see him xb some Jx.
    • Flop check is great here. It's not a board where you can bet-bet-bet for value often, meaning you don't miss much value by checking. But you have a nice slowplay against hands like AQ, AJ, KQ, KJ, KT, QJ, QT and JT that likely fold to a cbet, but after check can either bluff or hit a pair on the turn.

Check/call flop for sure, same on the turn. Raising turn because of his sizing is possible but quite the move. You'd have to be pretty certain about the sizing tell to go for that.

River donking is super strange, don't think you can do that with any reasonable range.

Hand is good.
    • Everything Wat internet says.
      Also i wouldnt interpret too much into turn sizing without save reads. For example i would bet different sizings on the turn against different villains.
      On the hand u can say his turn sizing looks too small for 6x, on the other hand its the typical „plz call me betsize, hope he doesnt fold if i bet bigger like 2/3ps“.
      But idk, i would be more carefully concearning sizingtells without any reads.
      bei deinem mindset, wieso openst du solche hands wie 79s