Overpair In SBvBB Spot

• Overpair In SBvBB Spot

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Hero (SB): $50 (100 bb)
      BB: $50 (100 bb)
      BTN: $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :qh :qs
      BTN folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) :8s :3h :6s (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, BB calls $1.75

Turn: ($6.50) :9d (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, BB calls $4

River: ($14.50) :4s (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $8.13, Hero calls $8.13

Linecheck??? Villain - regular. Not sure about my bets on first two streets and sizings. On the river i doubt i have another bet for value on this run-out though facing a half-pot bet, i guess it's too strong to fold, because villain would be raising most of his 2-pair/75 on flop or turn, while flushes would probably be betting more and i have Q :spade: blocker. Your thoughts on the hand?

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Flop is whatever, you could mix in some x/r, if you want.

Turn is ok.

River card sucks. flushes and straights are hitting, thus checking looks good. Villains bet looks quite small, not sure what he is repping here, maybe some 2Pair and straights? Not sure what bluffs he has left on the river, looks like his range is mostly pairs and straights+. While folding QQ seems a bit weak, I wouldn't mind folding, since I don't see too much bluffs or thinvalue, that villain would bet.
    • I might be wrong, but it seems like there's are no good river cards for me here - i could probably bet/fold on a non spade 3 and rivered set, other than that even offsuit 2 improves 45 openender, so i think i would have to check any other river and hope it goes x/x. Non-spade rivers would be better in a sense that there would at least some missed draws possible, but then my :spade: Q is a bad card to have as well... ?(
    • I would b b b/f with the flush blocker.
      Let him herocall river with his 8x 9x and random pair type hands. I dont like x/c since he only bets his strong hands + few bluffs and always xback his herocall range.

Flop i would prefer xr when dont blocking fd and bdfd. This should be the worse combo to xr flop.
      bei deinem mindset, wieso openst du solche hands wie 79s