TP As A Bluffcatcher In 3BP as PFR

• TP As A Bluffcatcher In 3BP as PFR

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 50NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is CO with A :heart: J :spade: , 100BBs deep. Villain is MP - complete unknown (anon table), BB - table spot / weaker-fishy dude with 100BB stack.

UT folds
      MP raises to 2.5BB
      CO HERO raises to 8.5BB
      BU folds
      SB folds
      BB folds
      MP calls.

FLOP (18.5BB) : 7 :club: 4 :heart: A :diamond: . MP checks, CO HERO checks.
      TURN (18.5BB) : 9 :diamond: . MP bets 11.6BB, CO HERO calls.
      RIVER (41.7BB) : 2 :spade: . MP bets 79.9BB and is all in, CO HERO...???

Linecheck???

Pre-flop - vs 3x would likely just fold it, but vs 2.5x open felt like a reasonable 3bet spot, potentially get BB fish to cold-call OOP.
      Flop - could just bet out the traditional 1/3, but don't think i have a 3-street value for my hand, so checking back on the dry and safe board (it's most likely a way ahead-way behind spot) felt like a reasonable option, as it presumably caps my range from having strong TP most of the time which villain might then try to attack.
      Turn - STD.
      RIver - Confusing. I think AK gets 4bet preflop some amount of the time, so villain probably have some, but not many AQ/AK type of hands in terms of combos, as total left after blockers' count are 16, but some AQo probably folds pre while some AK 4bets pre, not to mention that AQ is probably too thin to bet like this for value. so we are looking at something like 4-8 Ax single pair type of hands, after that 99 and that's about it. For bluffs, i can see many different potential hands to chose from (that stab the turn), the real question is, does this size is used for a balanced range, or is villain extremely on one side of the bluffs-value spectrum which could potentially make it a more clear decision here. What do you guys think?

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Well, seems like a typical problem of not simplifying your gametree. Just play straight forward and bet flop for 1/3 and most of the time follow up with 1/3 on the turn and be happy about seeing the showdown for a cheap price. I see people def having most AK and AQo and in addition to that 5-7 combos of sets, pretty sure that we will never see enough bluffs here.
      "Spiele nl100/200/500 Zoom agressives Konzept"