Here we g(t)o

• Der Monat beginnt auch gut, habe heute morgen zwischen 6 und 7:30 abgefischt, und dann noch 2 weitere Sessions gemacht. 90$ up heute.

Bekam einen guten Preflop fold hin, der eigentlich der einfachste der Welt sein sollte, aber glaube habe mich da bisher schwer getan.

Aber was sollen sie haben schaut mal selbst.

Beide waren Regulars.

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $32.30 (129.2 bb)
      BB: $51.91 (207.6 bb)
      UTG: $28.14 (112.6 bb)
      MP: $15.79 (63.2 bb)
      CO: $25.35 (101.4 bb)
      BTN: $25 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :qs :qd
      UTG raises to $0.62, MP calls $0.62, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.25, BB raises to $8, UTG raises to $28.14 and is all-in, 2 folds, BB calls $20.14

Flop: ($60.15) :ts :5s :5c (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      Turn: ($60.15) :9d (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($60.15) :8c (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      Display Spoiler
      $60.15 pot ($2 rake)
      Final Board: :ts :5s :5c :9d :8c
      BB showed :ks :kh and lost (-$28.14 net)
      UTG showed :ac :ad and won $58.15 ($30.01 net)

Größte Pot heute

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $29.15 (116.6 bb)
      BB: $27.89 (111.6 bb)
      UTG: $29.81 (119.2 bb)
      MP: $25.62 (102.5 bb)
      Hero (CO): $40.21 (160.8 bb)
      BTN: $114.10 (456.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with :ts :tc
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.62, Hero raises to $2.12, BTN calls $2.12, 2 folds, MP calls $1.50

Flop: ($6.71) :8c :7h :6s (3 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $3.75, BTN calls $3.75, MP folds

Turn: ($14.21) :9c (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $13.50, Hero raises to $34.34 and is all-in, BTN calls $20.84

River: ($82.89) :ks (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      Display Spoiler
      $82.89 pot ($2.00 rake)
      Final Board: :8c :7h :6s :9c :ks
      Hero showed :ts :tc and won $80.89 ($40.68 net)
      BTN showed :jc :jd and lost (-$40.21 net)

Und einen Bluff gegen einen Regular wo ich nicht sicher bin, River einfach give up mit AXs und KXs?

Muss ich mal bei GTO+ schauen.

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players

SB: $19.52 (78.1 bb)
      Hero (BB): $41.32 (165.3 bb)
      CO: $25 (100 bb)
      BTN: $28.74 (115 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :kh :4h
      CO raises to $0.62, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.37

Flop: ($1.34) :jd :6h :5h (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.67, Hero raises to $2.77, CO calls $2.10

Turn: ($6.88) :5s (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.26, CO calls $5.26

River: ($17.40) :3s (2 players)
      Hero bets $26.59, CO calls $16.35 and is all-in

Results:
      Display Spoiler
      $50.10 pot ($1.00 rake)
      Final Board: :jd :6h :5h :5s :3s
      Hero showed :kh :4h and won $0.00 (-$25 net)
      CO showed :7d :7c and won $49.10 ($24.10 net)

The post was edited 1 time, last by yeah.rocketscience ().

• 1) QQ - looks like a pretty straight forward fold - once BB cold 4bets after UT opens, MP flats, CO squeezes, that's a very strong range already and when UT finds a 5bet jam after that, QQ is toast. I would hate life with KK in this spot, but probably GII because people might show up with worse like QQ and AK, but wouldn't expect to be good a lot as AA do become a big part of both players ranges (in other words, at least one player is very likely to just have it) ;

2) TT - cbetting with your hand i don't think it's BAD, but i'm not sure i like it too much in general - you got a bit lucky to have like the only hand that has decent equity on this board 3 -way in 3BP and also to turn one of 1-2 cards that's good for your hand. This seems like one of the worst boards for you as it shouldn't really hit your range as much (overcards miss, overpairs end up very weak on quite a few runouts), while opponents do connect quite well with straights / sets / 2Ps / Pair + draw type stuff.

I think i would just end up checking this hand (as i'd do with my whole range here) as even on this board i'm not sure it's strong enough to go b/b/b, especially when OOP and deeper with preflop cold-caller, while if you check you have an excellent hand to continue as you'd have equity vs pretty much anything and also can hit disguised nuts in a spot where nuts should not really hit you all that often at all.

3) K4s - flop is whatever, calling good / x-raising good (unless you have reads that would help you decide for certain), what i don't like is the rest of the hand - here's why :

On the flop with a x/raise you're saying that you have a strong hand or a draw - for strong hands you have 6 combos of sets and 3 combos of 65s (since it's BBvCO i'm not even sure you'd have J6s/J5s in your range, maybe you do, but that helps your case minimally), while for draws you can have everything from 43s to 87s to 98s to hearts to BD stuff wrapping around Jx like Td9d etc etc. Once the turn pairs 5 what happens to your range? NEITHER of the draws from the flop improve (they actually even go down in value as there's only 1 card left to improve), while your value range from the flop actually shrinks compared from the flop 9 combos of sets and 2P to 7 combos of houses and quads (villain still retains all of his strong hands). Because of that i think your turn betting frequency should drop down a lot, still you can of course have some hands betting, but should be much more selective. On the river now i really don't like your play as only hands that you are looking to fold out are A high FDs - it sounds ridiculous, but you still have tiny amount of SDV as you still beat stuff like 78 89 of hearts while IMO villain will never fold decent TP+ so turn not a fan, but whatever, while river i'd just be giving up.

yeah.rocketscience wrote:

I have to have a look at GTO +
      What exactly would you be looking at? :)
    • New

Ich habe jetzt 23k hands weg und bin jetzt in der Winrate leicht gedropped, habe jetzt 2 Tage hinter mir mit -160 und -180$ auf NL25 . Diese Tage fucken mich so dermaßen ab das ich glaube es macht wirklich keinen Sinn mehr.

Ich fühle mich dermaßen in vielen Spots preflop geownt von Stars das es fast schon paranoide Züge hat. Besonders in Blindbattle Situation schaut sich dann mein QQ KK oft AA an, ja das gleicht sich ja irgendwas auch aus. Irgendwann.

Ich verstehe vieles auf dem Limit einfach nicht, da werden calldowns ausgepackt die einfach gar nicht gehen oder AK wird als 3better check call auf 7s2s5h gespielt man hat selbst TT bettet dann Flop groß Turn kommt spade River dann 4 suited Board und man macht halt den Bluffcatcher mit T high flush und natürlich schaut man sich AK an ich mein wtf wtf.

Es fühlt sich halt im Moment einfach beschissen an, an den EV darf man gar nicht denken, demnach habe ich noch einen Sunrun, bin leicht im + was EV angeht, na dann kann ich ja noch glücklich drüber sein.

Fakt ist, ich glaube ich call zu viel Down mein WTSD liegt bei 31,6% was wohl waaaay zu viel ist. Ich weiss auch atm nicht was ich ändern kann. :/
    • New

Since you're not respinding to my replies, not going to write a lot, but :

now I have 2 days behind me with -160 and -180 $ on NL25. These days fuck me so much that I think it really makes no sense
      Maybe try dropping down in stakes if you're so affected by a -6 BI days as it can just as well happen again and again ;

Especially in blind battle situations, my QQ KK often looks at AA
      Considering widest possible ranges, in BU v Blinds battles QQ-KK are absolute premiums and are pretty much value stack-offs at 100BB stack depth. Opponents are allowed to be dealt AA in those same hands too, it happens. I'm pretty sure that your run from 12th K hand to 17th K hand wasn't all won without showdown either, you probably won a few preflop All-ins along the way too :)

I just don't understand a lot on the limit, because calldowns are unpacked that just don't go at all or AK is played as a 3better check call on 7s2s5h you have your own TT then flop big turn comes spade river then 4 suited board and you do the bluffcatcherwith T high flush and of course you look at AK I my wtf wtf
      a) so you won't be playing AK the same way, you think villain made a mistake there?
      b) why are you yourself bluffcatching river then? What do you expect to see at showdown???

It just feels shitty at the moment , you can't even think about the EV , so I still have a sunrun, I'm easy in EV , and then I can still be happy about it
      For one, it just seems that you're reacting too much to too short samples, it kinda makes sense, considering that you're most likely playing too high limits for your BR, still i rather analyze some hands than just cheer you up over and over (LOOK AT YOUR OWN PREVIOUS POSTS THAT YOU DID GOOD, FELT ON TOP OF THE WORLD, RIGHT? :) )

Good luck! :)