3BP. Overpair On Paired Board Deep

• 3BP. Overpair On Paired Board Deep

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, 5-handed, anonymous. HERO is CO with A :spade: A :diamond: , 197BBs effective.

MP folds
      CO HERO raises to 2.5BB
      BU folds
      SB raises to 11BB
      BB folds
      CO HERO raises to 30BB
      SB calls.

FLOP (61BB) : 2 :heart: J :club: J :heart: . SB checks, CO HERO bets 20BB, SB calls.
      TURN (101BB) : Q :spade: . SB checks, CO HERO checks.
      RIVER (101BB) : 2 :club: . SB bets 68BB, CO HERO...?

Linecheck??? Every street is not so clear:

Pre - size? Remember you guys suggesting straight up big pre-flop raises sizes in deep spots to make sure villain doesn't have the odds to continue with his "non-sense" 3bets

Flop - decision to bet, size?

Turn - feels already kind of too thin to try getting stacks for value in on this board, it's realistically only KK that we can still value-bet against, pretty much and that seems not enough, given that it could once in a while spazzz preflop too?

River - really annoying, don't think KK is even betting, particularly for this size, what is it really expecting to get called by? I'm positive that i mostly c3b AQs here, maybe the unlikely AQo pre-flop bluff 4bet i could potentially hold...? At the same time folding also feels not so good, particularly completely blocking AJs combos... What do you guys think and how would you have played it?

Thank you for responses! :)