Preflop: Hero is BB with :kh :jc
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.95) :tc :qs :qd (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks, CO bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, MP calls $0.40

Turn: ($2.15) :7d (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks, CO checks

River: ($2.15) :as (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.13, MP raises to $5.45 and is all-in, CO folds, Hero ?(

Hi, guys. Pre I´m not sure because I don´t like my call but MP seems to be a a nitty fish who doesn´t like to fold to 3bet/SQZ and I didn´t want to put more money in the pot with this hand. Fold is not so good with a big fish on CO. How about the river? Can I fold the top of my range when I´m almost sure this guy has a better hand? Stats: 14/11/6,4/f3b 25/agg 3/546 hands. Thanks.
    • Pre-flop is fine. Would not fold with one player being a fish. If both were solid regs then probably fold.

Flop is fine. You have some EQ, some implied odds. Raising is not good since you kill your K, J outs and even in the first place your A/9 outs aren't very clean since both can have AQ, Q9, 99. Basically, it's not a good spot to bluffraise and you don't want a big pot with a draw that is not to the nuts, but rather dominated often when it hits.

River, value bet in the first place seems good. Not sure about sizing. The only player that can have Q is probably MP, since CO would not check back Q on turn IP. Bet a size which the fish will call with Ax. Half pot is fine.

When he raises, and raises big, it does look like full house only. Especially with your read of nitty fish. Then go with your read and just fold.

"Top of range" means nothing. It can only be applied theoretically when you want to prevent your opponent from having a profitable bluff with everything (if you always fold). Even then it's not that important, as no one will take those exploits almost ever. Fish just looks at his cards and plays his hand (as does most regs), so you should only play your hand also in such an obvious spot. Just fold.
    • Flop raise possible.. you have the best KJ suits for it. But with fish in the pot I'd play value raise only for sure.

I think river bet is too small. People don't like folding AK/AJ/AT there, especially when you say one is a fish.

MP raise river is almost never a bluff. Could be same hand, but still a fold overall I think.

Overall fine hand, if you call river I don't think it's terrible but certainly a fold you could have made.