Pinned Betsafe Poker - Up to 1,000 EUR Bonus

• Betsafe Poker - Up to 1,000 EUR Bonus

Betsafe is part of one of the softest online poker networks. ✓
      Download NOW and start playing! ✓
      Get a 1000€ First Deposit Bonus and 10€ in PokerMarket Tokens.✓

Betsafe • Quick Facts

Skinup to €1,000First Deposit Bonus
      (e.g. Rake €500 to release €100 in loyalty points equivalent)
      SkinRake & Hand Races
      SkinAll Running Promos
      Skin€5,000monthly Rake Chase
      SkinFree Fish Party TokenEarn the following SNG Token for your first deposit:
      3x €1 for €10
      2x €5 for €25
      We€10100 Tokens On Deposit
      We30%PokerMarket Monthly VIP Rakeback (on request)
      WePokerMarket Monthly Tokens
      (e.g. €100 Rake = €10 in Token)

Betsafe • Additional Information
      Display Spoiler

Details:
      Betsafe is part of the Microgaming Network (MPN). Betsafe calls its Microgaming platform "Poker Black". See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout.

To get this Deal, please clear all your Betsafe Poker Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our Betsafe Deal page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the Betsafe registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at Betsafe please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

In order to get the 30% VIP system rakekack upgrade for lifetime you need to write an email to our support at support[at]pokermarket.com. We will upgrade your account manually. Whenever you want you can redeem your collected poker points into cash in the Poker Client. The exchange rate will be according to your VIP status or to the upgraded 30% PokerMarket VIP status. 30% are the maximum.

The PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month. The rake method used is the True Rake method at Microgaming.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

Best of luck with that highly attractive Microgaming deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:Betsafe Live Support and you can ask in this thread.

Q:Which countries are excluded to play here?
      A:Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, United States of America

Q:How do I get a 30% VIP upgrade?
      A:Please write an email to support[at]pokermarket.com. We check your account for upgrades. Afterwards you can redeem your Poker Points at a fix exchange rate of 30% into cash for lifetime.

Q:When and where do I receive my PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to Betsafe to earn some money?
      A:Yes, you will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Q:Why does my HoldemManager/PokerTracker doesn't show the HUD statistics for the anonymous tables?
      A:Anonymous tables are not supported by HM and PT. The only tool that shows a HUD is HoldemIndicator.

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with Betsafe!
    • I created a betsafe account last 2 days and there has been a liitle bit of difficulties doing that.
      After several conversations with the support-team (very friendly and really allways busy, thumbs up!) I would advise interested persons, NOT to take firefox, when you create your account; seems, as if the microgamimg-software works much better with Internet-Explorer or Chrome.

Maybe this will help the next ones to make things work faster;
      overall I can say:
      Due to the obliging and allways-reachable support things work!
      Challenge-Updates und Kommunikation künftig via Skype;
      HIER nur noch Belangloses oder mal ne Hand.
    • Betsafe and Betsson are a substitute, exactly! They are run by the same stock listed company which makes them both as one of the securest online poker sites out there.
      The deal only differs in the promotions the skins are running. Sometimes Betsafe offers a monthly Rake Race whereas Betsson is running a monthly Hand Race.
      At Betsafe we offer the 5€ no deposit promo on top of all other benefits so you are right @onese7en. This is a great way to test the software to convince yourself of a cool poker product.
    • I'm currently playing on betsson microgaming and I'm thinking about changing to betsafe because of the deposit bonus for that 20% extra rb. Last time when I registered and deposited etc I had a few problems with betsson (I couldn't play above nl100 before my documents were verified etc) .. Which made me get less time on the deposit bonus. It worked out anyways, but I'm just wondering if I can do everything of those things on beforehand before starting the deposit bonus so I don't lose any grinding days again?
    • alfonstrollberg wrote:

I'm currently playing on betsson microgaming and I'm thinking about changing to betsafe because of the deposit bonus for that 20% extra rb. Last time when I registered and deposited etc I had a few problems with betsson (I couldn't play above nl100 before my documents were verified etc) .. Which made me get less time on the deposit bonus. It worked out anyways, but I'm just wondering if I can do everything of those things on beforehand before starting the deposit bonus so I don't lose any grinding days again?
      You should write to support after you created the account but before you used the bonus / made a deposit. Tell them you want the account restrictions removed.

Live Chat can be the quickest option when they are online.
    • I opened a betsafe account just before christmas and deposited . Tried entering the wednesday first depositors freeroll but got a message saying that i was inelligible. spoke via live chat and they said that it took a week or two before tickets are credited, time passed and didn't get any tickets , kept trying to enter and same message.tried speaking to support on live chat again and was told that the tickets to enter the first depositors freeroll were only sent out after the first six weeks.
      Last week i tried speaking to live chat again and was told that i could only enter those freerolls in the first six weeks and since that time was elapsed there was nothing they could do.So basically , customer support need one hell of a lot of training and betsafe has lost out on any future income as i will be playing on other sites in the future and pokermarket have lost out on referral income from the rake that I won't be generating in the future.
      So I guess you can ask the Head of poker why their support staff are giving incorrect responses to customers questions and why i was unable to enter those first depositors freerolls.
    • Hey guys,

don't miss the chance to get a nice reload bonus (worth 20% additional rakeback)if your account is inactive for more than 60 days!

Just send a mail to support@pokermarket.com and tell us which bonus amount you want. Choose from the following bonuses and we will take care of the rest:
      • 50€ (30 days to clear)
      • 100€ (30 days to clear)
      • 250€ (30 days to clear)
      • 500€ (60 days to clear)
      Good luck at the tables!

• Betsafe will be hosting a mega €100,000 guaranteed tournament on the 18th of December

Betsafe will be hosting a mega €100,000 guaranteed tournament on the 18th of December. Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday we will be running satellite tournaments where you can easily win your entry to The Big Bang €100,000 GTD final tournament.

How to play The Big Bang

You can win your ticket from as little as €1 via our qualifying satellites running throughout the week, or buy-in directly for €100.

To buy-in directly or register to a satellite, open the Betsafe Poker software, go the ‘Tournaments’ tab and find the ‘The Big Bang’ tab where you will find all the tournaments for this event.

For more details, please check Besafe homepage. Good luck to all participants! :thumbup:

You don't have a Betsafe account yet? Please check our Betsafe Deal and sign up now!
    • Looking for a new poker site to start your grind? Or just looking for some nice promotions? Check out Betsafe!

Betsafe is running a lot of promotions for new as well as existing players. So make sure to not miss any additional value and check out their current promotions:

• €30.000 Depositors Freeroll - Deposit €10 or more each week in March and gain access to €30,000 in free to enter tournaments.
      • €30.000 Monthly Freeroll Festival - We're giving you amazing value this month with daily freeoll tournaments and every Sunday we’re rounding up with a €3000 Freeroll.
      • €10.000 Monthly Sit n Go Challenge - Every month we will reward our sit ‘n’ go players with €10,000 worth of added cash prizes in 8 monthly leaderboards.
      • The Grind MPNPT Malta - Play your way to a €1500 MPNPT Malta package this March.
      • Win up to 5000x the Buy in - Plus progressive Jackpots with Pokers cool Fish Party.
      • 10 Day Challenge - All new players are challenged to winning 10 achievement rewards in their first 10 days. Are you up for it? Prove it.
      • Achievements - Get that ‘winning feeling’ and brag as much as you want for something that really matters… Your achievements - your badges of honor.

Additionally, you will also enjoy our great up to €1000 welcome bonus, a VIP upgrade to highest level and our reload bonuses. As you can see, Betsafe is a great and highly profitable place to grind! Join now!
    • Plenty of great cash prizes and other rewards are up for grabs on Betsafe Poker this July.

Let's have a look at the new Betsafe promotion and how to earn some extra rakeback!

Summer Weekly Grind

It’s only up to you to earn nice prices here! There’s nobody racing against you, no strings attached. Just play poker every Monday to Sunday in July to fulfill the targets and a set of weekly rewards will be yours.

How to join?
      1. Click ‘Take Part’ once for all 4 Weekly Grinds and play using your current Poker Alias.
      2. Accumulate Loyalty Points from Monday to Sunday and reach the highest prize tier possible.
      3. Enjoy your rewards, which will be paid out after each Weekly Grind on the following Monday by 14:00 CET.

What can I win?

Please note, this promotions comes on top of all our other benefits and you will also enjoy the following extras:

€1.000 First Deposit Bonus
      30% exclusive VIP Upgrade (ask us)
      €2k Rake Chase
      Bonuses
      Regular Freerolls

• Free Jackpot SNG Token for your first deposit

Microgaming is currently running a great promotion and you can earn some free Fish Party SNG Token for your first deposit.

Earn 3x €1 for your first deposit of €10 and 2x €5 for a €25 first deposit. Your tickets will be added to your account automatically then.

Of course you will earn those token in addition to all other benefits like the huge first deposit bonus, the VIP upgrade to the highest level, the 5k rake chase, monthly PokerMarket Token and regular freerolls!